• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Alex is my girlfriend. She was at Beaumontfest. I'm pretty sure you've met her before. She doesn't really play smash though.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Melee sheik dittos are too good (at least for me).

Brawl sheik dittos, I'll participate in.

Thanks for the support Battou (:psycho:@Redson, lol).

Esca, I don't know if I'll be at HOBO, but I want to go. Problem is my parents are similar to Battou's and Hyro's. We'll see though.

Lee and Roni should get the next Dibbz monthly together, NOW.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
it should be end of this month. dibbz monthly. ill know tomorrow. and HYRO i have played Jerm a couple of times. He's really good. But your the best.

Pritch

Smash Lord
So, when are peeps showing up at dibbz, anyways?

I don't have class, so I'm completely free whenever people want to play.

*EDIT* Freddy, sudai is coming and taylor made noises about coming as well, so I'm pretty sure there are rides to be had.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Pritch: I'm wanting to play some Melee too, not just Brawl, so yeah. I know you're bringing melee since you don't like Brawl, so I'll prolly play with you. XD

I'll try some Shiek dittos with you. My Shiek's no where's near good though. : (

Hyro: There's never a 100% chance of anything. ; )

If anyone has a USB controller, bring it (and install drivers if needed). I'm planning to bring Melty Blood (a Japanese fighter) and wanna get some multi-player going, but I only have 1 USB controller.
****, I only play with the keyboard. That's how I've played all fighters. D:

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Really? Controllers are a bad option (sticks ftw) but Keyboards? WTF? Any idea how hard it is to do a HC with digital in puts?
I'm just used to the keyboard by now. Played GGXXR with it, and now Melty Blood. It's all second nature. Sticks FTL. I never could get used to Arcade sticks.

Keyboard>Controllers>Arcade Sticks

That's just my opinion.

Sudai

Stuff here
*shakes head*

That's like saying it's better use tap jump instead of x/y or doing U/DAirs with A+Stick instead of C-Stick...but even worse.

Traditional Fighter Control Scheme Tierlist: Sticks > Controllers > Flight Simulation JoySticks > Keyboards.

Hyro

Smash Lord
*shakes head*

That's like saying it's better use tap jump instead of x/y or doing U/DAirs with A+Stick instead of C-Stick...but even worse.

Traditional Fighter Control Scheme Tierlist: Sticks > Controllers > Flight Simulation JoySticks > Keyboards.
...I use A +Stick for aerials...whatdya tryna say :( ...

As for dibbz, I should be coming tonight, my mom gets home at 6:00. I'll bring a wii and brawl, someone bring a tv.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be at Dibbz tonight as well. Most people get there kinda late, right? I'm gonna go play DDR/Pump first, so I'll probably be sometime after 8 or 9 getting there. Also, I'll probably bring my setup.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Sunday February 1st at 11AM. I'm starting it kind of early, but i really want time to do a real team and singles tournament. Now to make a thread.. 8$ tournament entry. 2$ venue fee. so 10$ total if your entering the event. Everyone must pay the venue fee including melee players. 2$ isnt much though.

Also, i would rather people play friendlies than do pools. People do get more play with pools, but only with the people in their pool. I'm sure people would rather get to choose who they friendly, instead of having to play a set number of 5 or so people. or thats just the way i look at it. :?

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Cool stuff, and it was a lot of fun playing with everybody last night.

Lee, do you have an AiB tournament page for this yet?

r0ni

Smash Cadet
im drunk. fook yeah. shoopdoop ill be there sunday. i have to stay at work and clean until ......3-4 in the morning sunday morning. but ill have to ride with lee or rickyb...ma best friend....butthole/beer=good......im turning into cyphus, this is my 3rd night out in a row XDDD man....yeah

Top Bottom