• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Cyphus' DK and ICs are beast (Literally for DK? Lawl)~ Back and fourth all day vs my Zelda. My Tink seems to take his DK. Aside from that, he pwns all my other chars. Sadly I didn't get to see much of his Pika.. Lag makes Quick-Attack Cancel hard and I guess he didn't feel like putting up with that. ><

Overall. Cyphus is hella fun to play. XP One of the few people who's playstyle evolved as I played them. Always fun. : )

usea

Smash Ace
Hey guys, add my FC to the list. it's: 0731-4473-3005
I've been maining ROB and G&W...

I've been playing all my matches on mlg's gamebattles.com ladder thing. My record is terrible, I lose a lot. It's great for getting a good match whenever you want one though.

Cyphus, I'm really happy for you. I know exactly how you feel, and all I can say is good luck. Give me a call if you ever want to grab some beers. (honestly that goes for everybody). I still don't have a car though.

D

Deleted member

so im awesome and ill finally post my wii code tonight and add everyone i feel like playing. shyg and sudai, prepare for pwnage.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Who is going to dibbz tomorrow and if so, what time? I probably won't get to go as early as I usually do cause my friends wants me to go to the mall with her instead. Hopefully I can convince her that videogames are more fun, and just lose every match vs her "accidently."

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
I just got back from dibbz about an hour ago and we had a bunch of people there...me, Mura, Lee, testament, ever power, and bunch more people were there and we had both screens going...they may still be there I dunno, but good gaming to all the guys there.

SniperRy

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to be added to the list
Snipe - main: Ike 2nd: snake , Ganon

I'd love to meet up with you guys i need some competition not many around where i am
<<<<<<FC plz msg me if you add me i might miss some of you

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so im in pool 3 for the online tourny thing, with some noobs i think... i dunno ill probly loose....taylor i think ur in pool 6, good luck everyone in LA... ill see u in brackets

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm in pool 5...with no one else? Lol. I mean, there's people..but no one else has added their FC. I'm hoping the other 10 people in my pool just kind of...forget about it because there's a team tournament I promised Ken I'd play in tomorrow too. XD

And no two LA people are in the same pool. There's a bunch of LA names that I've never seen too. Wtf people! Post in this thread! Let yourself be known!

Oh, and I decided to make this tournament even more awesome. For every match you lose throughout the tournament, your mom's pen!s grows 3 inches...with your first loss giving her a 3 inch pen!s...or course..

Ambientlight

Smash Rookie
Hey guys fairly new to the forums. Was at dibbz tonite playing with you all. Great to meet some fellow smashers in the community. If you don't remember me my main was Lucario I was the fool who didn't have all the charcters T.T. Had alot of fun playing against some great players. Don't have internet on the wii yet. BTW I just bought an AV Amplifier / Dazzle platinum along with a 500 gb storage device so we can tape matches at dibbz and what not. So if your looking to get some vids going with your chars give me a call 504-715-1193. I'll see what I can do for ya.

D

Deleted member

allisbrawl is being obnoxious. either i signed up a long time ago when eric posted it a while back (but idk if thats the site eric posted), and they arent recognizing that i already signed up; or, they refuse to send me the confirmation email to activate my account. but anyway, when is the online tournament?
(ive never played online before, so ill have 'not used to the lag johns')
peace

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys fairly new to the forums. Was at dibbz tonite playing with you all. Great to meet some fellow smashers in the community. If you don't remember me my main was Lucario I was the fool who didn't have all the charcters T.T. Had alot of fun playing against some great players. Don't have internet on the wii yet. BTW I just bought an AV Amplifier / Dazzle platinum along with a 500 gb storage device so we can tape matches at dibbz and what not. So if your looking to get some vids going with your chars give me a call 504-715-1193. I'll see what I can do for ya.
Were you the big guy or the hispanic guy?

Sudai

Stuff here
AllIsBrawl said:
Email issues
0 comments
by nealdt Mar 27 2008, 5:54PM
We're currently having some problems with our email server that's causing many of your registration emails to "bounce". We should have things back to normal within 24 hours, but until then you might not get an email when registering. We'll send you one as soon as the problems are resolved; please be patient until then!
Probably made a mistake, ShyG. On the master list it shows Taylor as pool 6 and me as pool 5 though. Iunno? Maybe I'm just awesome and in 2 pools? XP

Taylor, at the top of the main forums (the on with the board list), go into the new regional zone for the south and they have all the info in there. If you mean the wifi wars tourney anyway.

eet

Smash Ace
so i won my first matchup yay...it was noob ness but the games were so laggy most of the games ended up being close.

and i posted in taylors pool telling them it was him not sudai for pool 6 but yeah, sudai i see youre on alot. doin tournies? wanna play some matches? i got me vaughn and kyle here so...

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah. I've been doing a lot of tournies lately. I'll play ya some if ya want to Eric.

I just lost my first round to Sesshomaru. I'm ashamed. Lost to a Seshy fan *****..

Sudai

Stuff here
Nice. The lag hasn't been bad for me at all.

Just beat my second match 3-0. Oh yeah. My mom has a 3 inch ***** now. Cause I lost my first one.. Sucks..

Sudai

Stuff here
I moved on from pools. Woo.

Vaughn, you have my number. Give me a call when you want some online action.

Actually, screw online action. I'm heading over there later today anyway~ ; P

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I just got back from dibbz about an hour ago and we had a bunch of people there...me, Mura, Lee, testament, ever power, and bunch more people were there and we had both screens going...they may still be there I dunno, but good gaming to all the guys there.

We were there till 3:30AM =D

D

Deleted member

lol that sucked. i never knew where the pools were until the last minute. i thought it was an allisbrawl thing but thats totally a swf thing/ so i just checked it and me and drumma boi were dqed. that sucks. i would have only had to win 1 match to advance. like 8 ppl dqed

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
dibbz tonight?

Nola will be there...prolly me and lee, Sudai is going (bring some peeps)..anyone from BR should go.
We're gonna do a tournament: 1 dollar, lol.

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
We were there till 3:30AM =D
WOW!!!! that's crazy...I'd so do it too if I were single...or if the wife ever goes out of town...lol

1805-2062-3045 Add me if you havent already bunch of people Awaiting Reg...

Text me your Friend ID once you add mine! 504-201-5725
I don't have text messaging on my phone(yes I know I'm very old school but I'm still mooching off my mom's cell phone plan so...:ohwell:) but I did add you, and your Reg is complete with me...Good games last night too

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im too good, i ***** everyone in my pool in less than a second. Karma is a ***** though, my first match in brackets will probly be azen or sumthing..

Top Bottom