• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
im too good, i ***** everyone in my pool in less than a second. Karma is a ***** though, my first match in brackets will probly be azen or sumthing..
Heh, that'd be great. Fighting like mew2king or some ****. So anyways, I had been at dibbz like all day, and it was alright. Matt and I were talking about having a tourny there without telling dibbz (so they dont get in on the $.)

Ambientlight

Smash Rookie
Were their many smash players or just a few cause last nite their were quite a few. And if anyone know's when the next lock-in is we should get everyone downhere for some awsome fights.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Were their many smash players or just a few cause last nite their were quite a few. And if anyone know's when the next lock-in is we should get everyone downhere for some awsome fights.
Hells yeah, lock in would be ****ing awesome. Also, there weren't as many smashers there as normal. It was me, lee, matt, and like 3 other guys whose names I don't know.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I didn't go tonight because I went hang out with Eric and Vaughn. Vaughn gave me a kick *** Zelda figurine from a previous Zelda main to a current. <3s Many many <3s.

Someone should ride with me to Dibbz from BR next week though. I don't feel like making the drive alone. :/

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
Hells yeah, lock in would be ****ing awesome. Also, there weren't as many smashers there as normal. It was me, lee, matt, and like 3 other guys whose names I don't know.
I just got home. Lee, Cyphus and Matt are still there.

You left way too early and missed the sweet sound of a Guitar Hero cd being crushed into tiny pieces and strewn all about the floor out of pure anger. I'm surprised Lee didn't break a rib from pure laughter. Hell I almost did.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I just got home. Lee, Cyphus and Matt are still there.

You left way too early and missed the sweet sound of a Guitar Hero cd being crushed into tiny pieces and strewn all about the floor out of pure anger. I'm surprised Lee didn't break a rib from pure laughter. Hell I almost did.
what happened?

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
what happened?
Basically Chad spent like 30 minutes straight trying to beat some song on insane. Eventually he got pissed, went into super rage mode, grabbed the cd straight out, and proceeded to crush it where the pieces flew all over the nearby area around the tv's. We had to stop the matches for a few minutes because nobody could stop laughing.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
i felt like **** today. its a shame cuz i wanted to go to dibbz tonight. ive been throwing up like crazy. lol, i went to the bathroom and streamed puke for like 10 mins. it was like something out of a cartoon.

see you guys next fri, sat night

D

Deleted member

wow... classic chad.

sucks you left early sudai, i stopped by and got in a few games with ken. good stuff man.
also props to lee for winning regionals and getting 100$ to gamestop and a free trip to cali! too pro.

so my mains are now lucas and marth, with basically no secondaries. if i had to label some id say diddy, fox, and toonlink, but like; they dont compare to my marth or lucas.

and im off thursday and friday like every week, but work till about 12 on saturday so dibbs on sat is not rly applicable, but any friday you're going sudai, im more than down to ride with you and pitch in for gas.

fun stuff guys. a good mix of personal business with brawl discussion. gotta stay unpredictable and too much of one thing bored me

<3

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, if I went this week, it'd be Friday. I probably wouldn't be able to stay the night in NO though cause Saturday is my little bro's 6th birthday. If that's cool with you, anyway. I'll let you know what the plan is as the time gets closer though cause like, it really depends on on if my girlfriend works or not on friday.

I wanted to stay longer at Eric's tonight too, but my mom called me around 11 and wanted me home. :/ Vaughn gave me a lot of good fights tonight. Ike is still too easy.

Mad props to Lee for winning regionals. As I promised him, he gets a special surprise from me when I next see him~ : P

My little bro saw the Zelda figurine Vaughn gave me and he keeps asking where Link is. XD

SE's brackets for the WifiWars tournament:
http://www.smashboards.com/smashwars/brackets/southeast.htm

Azen on the right, Mookierah on the left. Only notable names I saw/looked for. I won't have to fight Azen until the semi-finals if I make it that far. Woo.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
lol, i have to play eddie first round...

some other notable names on the right gerbil(good player from georgia i think), manko

LAs own genuine gets to play azen lol.... good luck

Sudai

Stuff here
Manko's on the left and he dropped out anyway. He's in a hotel right now and only reason he made it past pools is he was 1 of 2 to post his FC.

Gerbil's also on the left.

Just noticed Ultimanium is on the right side. He beat my Rob once, Ken's Mario once, Eric's Marth once, and Vaughn beet him once as ZSS. That was one of Eric's pool matchs and **** were they some laggy fights. Slide show fights ftl.. lmao He'll have to beat Azen before I even worry about him though as they'll meet up before I meet up with either.

But like...Someone from LA should beat MookieRah and make it to the finals. He was a very note worthy Mewtwo player in Melee, but I have no idea who he plays now since his main was outed.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im guessing he plays lucario.... and the only people from la on the left are me and eddie, so whoever wins between me and him have to face two random people to get to mookie if he beats gerbil.. i dunno anythings possible i guess

D

Deleted member

i played mookie back when i was a scrub. he barely beat me after i tripped on acid the night before and wasnt that good at smash in general. (he used marth, not m2 lol)

yall got that.

and i have never spent the night in n.o. sudai. i always drive back between 3 and 5 if you dont want to stay that late its cool though. but i can always drive back if you want to sleep or anything. i stay up till 7 am every night. it's horrible.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
lawls.

my toon is pretty good. but alas i lost my wii mote at like dibbz, and young dylan lost my copy of brawl
so im not playing right now.

Sudai

Stuff here
Alright Taylor.

Mookie didn't start playing M2 till near the end of Melee so that might be why he was a marth then.

Azen said:
Cool =^_^=
I forfeit. I won't be able to play online today, have a tournament I'm going to.
Well. That just bumped up my chances. Wish me luck guys.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Heh, I was watching chad play GH when I was there. It was all edited and **** and whenever you got starpower it would say things like "omg yew have uber awesome skills! lulz!!"

I can't believe he destroyed the disc though. xD

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Super laggy fights for the lose, but that's all we can do right now.. It sucks. =[

Anyway, thanks for coming Sudai and Ken. It was a fun night and some good games. Sorry I didn't play much when you came Taylor, but next time you come we'll play. And you're welcome for the figurine, Sudai. I'm just glad there's another player out here who wants to main Zelda. It feels cool.

Zelda's my favorite character, but I really miss the old way I used to play with her in Melee. It really just isn't the same. That and along with some other sad stuff. So I'm leaning towards Sonic and Yoshi for the time being. I'm still playing with her though because I like to and I'll probably return to her eventually.

Yeah I'll go to Dibbz with you Friday if you want to, Sudai. Just give me a ring. I can see if I can get Eric to come too. I think we're both getting off that day. Who knows? He might win another crap load of money.

And Bowser challenge on Lylat is too good now. No one can do it. =P

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lee's doens't have a pure 'main', but he claims most confidence in his Ness and Ike (with sonic, toon, marth, lucario as 2ndaries)
in the game of brawl, its most beneficial to play a ****load of characters, cuz....
1. its not hard to fully learn and contain multiple character playstyles, and...
2. this game, again, is alot of counterpicking

Overall, i know DK is my best. i can go at least even w/ anyone's characters with him. Ice is a close 2ndary for me...but they still are situationally-great, being very neutral stage-dependent, and like DK, having some difficult matchups. DDD is my clumsy 3rd...but i feel i need someone fast who can handle projectiles better than DK and Ice....hm...

-----------------------------
we need an LA tournament w/ everyone participating.

D

Deleted member

sudai, mookie was still the semi famed m2 player. (after all mookierah: he's a good guy)
i played his m2 in a friendly and i think i was captain and only like 2 stocked him so it was pretty good. but in a tournament he used marth, and im sure he still would if anyone played melee.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I think there was a short time he did Marth, but at the end of his career he was mostly Falco.

Ambientlight

Smash Rookie
Im heading to dibbz tonite anyone else? I was to tired after work yesterday to even get in my car and drive. =/ I might bring my wii I don't know just yet.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
lol, i have to play eddie first round...

some other notable names on the right gerbil(good player from georgia i think), manko

LAs own genuine gets to play azen lol.... good luck
Yea and i owned that *****. straight up 2 stocks until i 3 - 0d him.

jk he forfeited v_v

Ambientlight

Smash Rookie
Theirs only a few players here at dibbz including ricky. No one really noticeable. I've got my wii but im mooching off someone who payed already for theirs.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
dude, sudai is gonna take this ****.... bring it home baby, im rooting for u

*nooo u lost sudai, oh well good job, to bad lee wasnt in this he would have tottaly won

Sudai

Stuff here
I lost to IceDragon2k... :/

Amazing Zelda. I watched some replays of DoomSquirel and I know I could take Doom. If only it was his Zelda instead of Ice's.

I'd probably be playing ChuDat in the finals if I made it anyway. Dunno if I could handle him.

Everlastingyayyuhz = ChuDat, btw.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so the semis have 3 zeldas i think, doom,icedragon and invision..... thats alot zelda (sudai dont tell me u played zelda too) and if evelastinyays is chu maybe he'll play zelda too
too many **** zeldas, wonder who counters her?

Sudai

Stuff here
I think DK counters her well.

I was playing my ROB though. My ROB's been doing consistently better than my Zelda this past week, so meh. I still consider myself a Zelda main though.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
****, if everlasting is chudat i could have played him had i beaten doom squirel..... *** that would have been awsome... i guess im not good enough

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
all this gamestop tourney **** is crazy. its really stressing me out for some reason. i guess bc i realllllly want the grand prize and the monies/recognition. there are around 27 gamestops that had the round 3 tourney and only the top 8 scorers in the final match of the round 3 tourney get to move on. it was 5 minute matches and i scored an overall +4 in my final round. i think i have a pretty **** good chance of making it top 8. i actually scored 6 ko's and had 2 falls. but 6 ko's in brawl in 5 minutes is almost crazy talk. im almost certain i get the trip to cali but ill post it on here when i find out for sure. all this is really stressing me out and ive never played brawl so much in my freaking life. im really going to go for the win. and i hope i make it there.
ps... i want to get as much online play as i possibly can. so if anybody can constantly pump me up i'd love that. <3 to all of you. except battousai

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Lee, you're ****ing awesome and I hope you win. I'm rootin' for ya.

And shyg, yes it is, look again. *jedi mind trick wave* Mindgames.

D

Deleted member

so im lazy. is my wii code written on my wii (the actual console) or do i go to the wii options to find it, or find it through the brawl options? i know my wii is registered and all that jazz, im just too lazy to find the code.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Lee, I've got a feeling you'll be just fine. Bring it home for LA, man. We're all rootin' for ya.

Yeah. Zelda's pretty amazing. There'll be a lot of people playing with her this time. I'm happy about that. Keep her going, Sudai. Supposedly GW counters Zelda from a chart that Eric and I found earlier today. Ehh, but the chart was also incomplete, so who knows?

Eric and I need to fix our internet. It's keeping us separated from everyone.. =[

Top Bottom