• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't serious about beating him. It was a joke of course. I wasn't saying that I'm good enough to beat people, but that if anyone's not good enough to beat me, they need to pick up a new hobby, cuz I'm garbage. I'm not into the winning aspect of Smash as much as I'm into the playing aspect of Smash, or the drinking aspect of Smash, or the swearing aspect of Smash, not necessarily in that order (man, I love Smashing, drinking, and swearing). I watched the vids. I know Mr. J is a lot more technical than me (though, let's face it, most people are more technical than me). He didn't capitilize on a lot of things, and he stood around a good bit, and that's not good in a game that's all about speed and combos. Oh, and I ****(4life).

Sudai

Stuff here
Freddy, you obviously don't know that I -have- met Battousai.

I'm not doing it as a flame or insult. Me and him have talked a lot via AIM and I feel we're at a point where we can joking insult eachother. Much the way many of us do.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Freddy, you obviously don't know that I -have- met Battousai.

I'm not doing it as a flame or insult. Me and him have talked a lot via AIM and I feel we're at a point where we can joking insult eachother. Much the way many of us do.
nuhuhhh :p. lol jaykayz, i rly dont care. hahah.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
battousai is a LA smash ledgend, i cant comprehend LA smash with out him, if it wasnt for his inspiration i would have already quit this game, theres sumthing about his posts that make me feel truly good inside ...... it gives me hope that there still is a chance for humankind on this earth

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
i gave up on humans a long time ago its all about the space animals now :D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Mr. J is an idiot. He said he could "clown" Taylor. I wish I could bring him to LA with me. Anyway, Anyone wants to pick the Nyte up on the 21st?

Entreri

Smash Cadet
So, I might play this game seriously again. I mean, it's kind of fun. I'd be down with going to NO on a weekend to play, but Dibbz is kind of crappy sometimes because alot of people who aren't Lee, Cyphus, Ricky, and John want to get turns. I'm down with you guys coming to BR of course and you can crash at my place. Anyway, next time Cyphus and Lee leave Houma for smash you guys should give me a call.

Last night was awesome. I took two shots of rum and played against Patrick when he had some adarall. Drug counterpick lol.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
eric makes life worth living

i wont take any credit for the awsomeness of this thread it all the icemans doing

eric can i come play smash with u sometime???? please

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
taylor-

is that a drug reference sudai?

i made a post a couple years ago about taking a trip when i was on acid but no one caught it.

everyone go to the sierra vista thread in southwest and tell mr j how much he sucks

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so, I saw the youtube video Shyguy put up (I was a little disappointed it wasn't him doing one of his famous stripteases, but...), and I got to thinking of all the awesome games coming up. Brawl, of course, along with Assassin's Creed, more talk of the new WoW xpan, and SW: TFU (which looks like it'll make life worth living). Anyone know anymore awesome games coming out?

ps
Eric is the reason I get out of bed in the morning. You can take that any way you want it

D

Deleted member

i dont suck at smash boards. watch who you talkin to NIGGKRA im a veteran.

im just to lazy to long off other people's names and onto mine.

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
I may have made a deal with the devil, but all he wants is to learn Guilty Gear. I can teach him basics, even though I'm not that good. He agreed to teach me how to get better at Melee in return. My biggest crutch is that I don't know what to do coming down, aside from throw turnips. But what if I don't HAVE turnips?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
garvix doesn't exist anymore i think.....
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. he rly doesnt, he like, came, got *****, then left. thats he said.

and elvis, why in the world are you a smash director?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
From Ign :

Super Mario Galaxy Review
The greatest Nintendo platformer ever made?
9.7'd

Ok, i need a wii

wow galaxy is getting insanley good reviews from everyone i think it has a 9.6 average from 17 sources Game of the year, maybe best game of all time

Flarefox

Smash Ace
i dont suck at smash boards. watch who you talkin to NIGGKRA im a veteran.

im just to lazy to long off other people's names and onto mine.
Lol, I knew it was you. That's why I used the :colorful: face. :D

Nice use of the word "NIGGKRA," by the way. I think that "NIKKUR" would have been more appropriate here, though.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ken, basically...she's a crazy ***** that doesn't know what she wants in life or in a relationship at all. After we broke up, she claimed she wanted to remain friend yet *****ed about every little thing I do, including the fact that I use big words, proper grammar, and correct punctuation in ever day speech and in texting.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Ken, basically...she's a crazy ***** that doesn't know what she wants in life or in a relationship at all. After we broke up, she claimed she wanted to remain friend yet *****ed about every little thing I do, including the fact that I use big words, proper grammar, and correct punctuation in ever day speech and in texting.
In that crazy #@%!'s defense, I hated it when you used big words when I was over there meleeing like "the" and "a". Pissed me off, man... :mad:

Top Bottom