• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

lee's mom and her c0ck are going.

is that the one right before brawl?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea, i have to meet my online girl..she lives 2.5 hours from orlando, so if i can make it..we're finally going to meet after knowing each other for 5 years. and like, "lols" aside, i'm serious.
i'm arranging stuff right now w/ the FL guys for a place to stay in the orlando area after the tournament, but i'm sure any of yall could get a head-start on this tournament too by asking around and figuring out who all wants to go.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
so excited for you comming to FL ^_^

where does she live?

edit: nevermind, I thought she might be near me in Tampa since I'm also about 2.5 hours from Orlando. I see she lives deeper south though, so I couldn't really help much with housing.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
So I got a job at best buy cuz im awsome, all the managers theyre already like me so i will probly be like the head manager in a few days.....

I wanna go to the texas tourny and the florida noob1...... r we still gonna go to the florida one in my car wit me, freddy, eric and vauhn?

whos playing smash tonight? anyone going to dibbz

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ok heres my idea we should take 3 cars to florida my car plus two others

my car : me, setsuma, eric, vaughn (theres 1 spot left in my car)

another car : cyphus, lee

another car : taylor , kyle?

cyphus should get jon ricky and ray to go with them in their car

anybody else could go in the other car, that wants to go flarefox, mary etc....

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Hey Flarefox, are you smashing today?
Maybe? o.o If you want and Matt wants, we can play or something. I just got your message, so it's kinda late, but I can stay up pretty late playing smash if you really really need some matches. :D

anyone wanna go to dibbz tonight?
TOO FAR SO SORRY D: D: D: 3 hours for a night of play is kinda far. Maybe next time.

D

Deleted member

well im sure me and kyle both wont be taking our car... but we might be able to drive patricks? or maybe ffox or something. idk but aslong as i dont have to ride with...
nvm

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

Flarefox

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6brEJtL54 Nicknyte (Marth) vs Mr. J (Dr. Mario) RD 3 Note: OMG MR. J 4 stocked LOLOLOL.
He fell for the newbie "Marth just backthrew me at low % and now I'm gonna double jump immediately into his fsmash lololol" two times. XD

You should di up to doc's fthrow. It would have given you so many more options for recovering. Nevertheless, good ****. I didn't see any nytespikes. D: Good, creative counter on doc's up-b, though; I lul'd.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I like...Nytespike for fun these days, rarely during sets. I notice if I do it at the wrong time, They grab the edge and I feel a failure ;_; XD

D

Deleted member

nicknyte: learn d.i.
otherwise i see some improvements. except for the random shield breaker binge in the match you lost. but w/e

more importantly, mr. j has no pressure game. every time he thinks he cant continue his combo, like you've gone to far off the stage, he just waits very far away and lets you come back. no mind games like hes going to try and hit you or any projectile spams. just no pressure. sometimes he probably could even hit you. freddy would beat that noob lol.

rofl at the 4 stock. no offense nicknyte but that was the worst match you played of the set. he just looked like a royal noob. u just stood by the edge and ***** him lol. he had so many chances to edge gaurd you (because you never di'd his throw. just hold up son), but he just waited on the stage. ohhhhh good **** lol

Panik

Smash Journeyman
He fell for the newbie "Marth just backthrew me at low % and now I'm gonna double jump immediately into his fsmash lololol" two times. XD

You should di up to doc's fthrow. It would have given you so many more options for recovering. Nevertheless, good ****. I didn't see any nytespikes. D: Good, creative counter on doc's up-b, though; I lul'd.
No offense to Dr.J, because I don't know him, but I'm feeling A LOT more confident about my Doc after watching that. That was pretty pathetic, he was way too focused on grab and never really utilized NAir.

I've got the best Doc in Shreveport! Of course, no one smashes in north LA, but hey, I'm self-proclaimed anyways. :laugh:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
rofl at the 4 stock. no offense nicknyte but that was the worst match you played of the set. he just looked like a royal noob. u just stood by the edge and ***** him lol. he had so many chances to edge gaurd you (because you never di'd his throw. just hold up son), but he just waited on the stage. ohhhhh good **** lol
Quoted for truth.

D

Deleted member

so i rly want to go to tx and destroy the crap out of mr. j

who's car are we taking?!!!?!?!!?!?

whoevers' car it is shouldnt have to pay for gas, as so many miles are going onto their vehicle. my car needs serious work before a trip like that so it would cost out of my *** anyway.

respond noobs

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
FORWARD. Too...good...got....Nytespiked.....Help me.... *dies*

****** by Forward's Marth*

That man has godly reflexes.
Forward ***** everyone with any character.

That's why I got to play so many friendlies with him. Everyone else was too scared :laugh:

Seriously though, they WERE scared. Pansies.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
so i rly want to go to tx and destroy the crap out of mr. j

who's car are we taking?!!!?!?!!?!?

whoevers' car it is shouldnt have to pay for gas, as so many miles are going onto their vehicle. my car needs serious work before a trip like that so it would cost out of my *** anyway.

respond noobs

Don't know if you would even be interested but

pending schedule I tell you , 60/40 I'm going, and if Im going I'll be driving.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Okay, I just got back when I'm coming to LA. Im flying into Baton Rouge. I will be in town on November 21 (Wednesday) and I will be leaving November 26 (Monday). If anyone wants to pick me up from the Airport, gimme a holla on here. Bai.

Arrive:
5:45 p.m.
Wed., Nov. 21, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA (BTR)

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
Battousai.
The agreement we reached yesterday. When do you want it to happen? You teach me advanced Melee tactics, I teach you basic entry-level Guilty Gear.

D

Deleted member

lol. no offense iceman but i dont think it's a for sure thing. you may could beat him, but i dont think consistently. only because i've seen how you play and ive seen vids of him. he plays dumb but he's a little technical.

Runfastgodspeed

Smash Rookie
Sup everyone I've been on the boards for a while and I think it's time I started posting. Im from lafayette. im dr. lites roomate and i know wes and matt

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
lol. no offense iceman but i dont think it's a for sure thing. you may could beat him, but i dont think consistently. only because i've seen how you play and ive seen vids of him. he plays dumb but he's a little technical.
The right answer is "You can beat anyone if you put your mind to it. lol"

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
and just for the record, elvis.
i laughed so hard when i saw that 4 stock.

but seriously, what did battosai ever do to anyone? i bet hes really cool, exept for the fact that he could be younger than me/Young dylan. but i mean seriously, stop the flamming if you never even met the guy, exept for lee... its funny when lee talks **** because he says random insulting things.

Top Bottom