• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Ubar

Smash Rookie
what a hero. luigi is the most fun out of them all. i mean, who doesn't like to slide around everywhere?

'V'

Smash Lord
P:M now has All-Star VS Mode!! You lose a stock, you switch characters for the next one. I'm hype. I' ve ALWAYS wanted something like this for smash!!

Zeus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stardust
yoshi is the new meta
And in all honesty luigi is not low at all hes better then ganon and mario imo

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Having our weekly mini smash fest over at rocket's hideout, come on down for some friendlies, we're at the back of the store where the bathroom is (not the small one).

Also GL Vaughn, upset somebody in PM so I have a john for losing against you all the time.

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
Hey everybody its been ****ing ages i have been in and out of louisiana for a while but im heading back up to grambling this fall to finish my schooling im bring my pm melee and brawl and when smash 4 is out imma have that too on 3ds so hopefully i will be more active on smashboards im been hanging back at home in miami CEO is ****ing awesome

'V'

Smash Lord
I went 2-2 in my P:M pool. Got 3-stocked by DJNintendo twice. That Ike is serious. Then lost to a ZSS. Ran, I need more insight to the ZSS matchup.

Got 4th in my Melee pool, though. Would've made it to losers finals if I hadn't choked game 3 against S.King. Still really good for my first major, imo. I impressed a lot of people with my Zelda. <3

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I didn't do so well :(

Lost to amsa round one (CHRIST his Lucario is good), BODIED some nerd, then had a close set with a game and watch.

I need to find people to money match.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Netplay P:M/Melee was the best thing for my self esteem.
Never before have I gotten so many 4 stocks.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Netplay was probably the only reason I got gud
Then school ended and I no longer had access to my roommate's gaming laptop, so now I just play against CPUs and practice chaingrabs, then go to tourneys and hope Louisiana still sucks at PM. So far so good.

Bestrin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4656-9213-2468
Hey everybody its been ****ing ages i have been in and out of louisiana for a while but im heading back up to grambling this fall to finish my schooling im bring my pm melee and brawl and when smash 4 is out imma have that too on 3ds so hopefully i will be more active on smashboards im been hanging back at home in miami CEO is ****ing awesome
Make sure to come to the Get Good tournaments at Tech!

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Cove I can't go to because I'm too young, RofL I'll be still out of town, and The People's tourney maybe but it's iffy.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nah I got it. Zach introduce me to your parents so you have a back up if JNig can't take you somewhere.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Lol. ******* that there's not enough tournies then pre-johns for not making the upcoming ones. Zack is still my favorite.

Top Bottom