• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
Taylor does tend to play A LOT crazier when he's drunk. I can't really describe it, but playing him while he's drunk makes me feel like I have even LESS of a chance at winning than I did before. lol

D

Deleted member

While i would probably win any actually drunk money matches, even against pros, except mango im sure, when yall see me have a few drinks at a tournament i am by no means drunk. I have bad tournament anxiety and having a couple of drinks helps me calm down and play more closely to my best game. Few of you have ever seen me drunk.

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
I would of come if I could,but the choice is up to my Parents and they said its too far

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
I'm pulling out all the stops today, all the poorly spaced aerials, all the max volume music, and all the d-throw -> bair -> regrab.

Top 3 here I come.

(hopefully ;_; )

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
I think I got 7th or 5th, pretty good day, AeroLink showing how much of a scrub I am as link, and DF beating me because I am still a scrub with link.

Main accomplishment was beating JSalt doe, felt good.

EDIT: shout outs to RJ for never giving me my 2$ winnings for our money match, the most fraudulent of them all has been crowned.

Last edited:

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
95% sure Taylor was referring to the drunk comment but he's a scrub and didn't quote it.

Also Vaughn, you are old. DJ Young Kalzar shall always be young though.
but i wasnt because i slept all day woho

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
I think I got 7th or 5th, pretty good day, AeroLink showing how much of a scrub I am as link, and DF beating me because I am still a scrub with link.

Main accomplishment was beating JSalt doe, felt good.

EDIT: shout outs to RJ for never giving me my 2$ winnings for our money match, the most fraudulent of them all has been crowned.
Shoutouts to me not haing change until lat at night. Also 10$ mm
Next time scrub

Top Bottom