• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

twally

Smash Apprentice
twally said:
hey sars pirat, luigigs up-B is an amazing move but it very hard to use right. try practicing wavedashing into people and up-B them. once u got that, ur in good shape.
so there actually is a reason why i am quoting my own post. i didn't say this. foxmasta must have been on my account when he said that. so yeah...just wanted to throw that out there.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
718-4313
Sars and/or RAM, there's a video of Meep and Kev$, a Luigi ditto, where Kev$ dsmashes Meep into the air, uses his first jump to uair, and while Meep tried to recover in the air, Kev$ used his second jump to fire punch. It was friggin awesome. Just like me.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
my theory as to why: Aside from Cyphus, Louisiana never leaves the state to play new people. :p

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

I DID leave the state and tried to play against people but never found the time to do so.

So . . . HA!

PS-I know I'm not awesome -___-

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
XD

Oh yeah, I have to go back to school starting on the 21st. T_T

What about the rest of yall? Doesnt' LSU start on the 28th?

RAM

Smash Lord
I'm coming to My home state of Louisiana Tonight I might be able to smash Wensday or Thrusday depending on how work goes. anyone wanna hold a smashfest on Wensday or Thursday? so Mr RAM could smash with you guyz. if so send me your phone number via private message.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone set something up for Friday/Saturday? I know this may leave some people out, but doing something on Wed/Thurs will leave some other people out. It's kinda like a catch 22 (did I use that right?). I'm just throwing that out there, if you like it keep it, if you don't just send it right back.
On a side note, can anyone tell me why it says Smash Child under my name? I don't know if it means I'm immature or if I'm the golden child.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Sucks to be you man.
eet, you think the guy in the Union forgot about us? Maybe we can try our luck again. I'll be glad to skip a few classes/hours of work to play man.

twally

Smash Apprentice
iceman and eet, i am totally up for some bros. in the union at lsu. i know some of my friends would be too so that would be so kick *** if we could get that going again.

and i am pretty sure i lean more towards the awesome side too...

and hey! when did i hit smash journeyman? woohoo! horray for titles that don't matter at all!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the guy that kicked us out wasn't too happy about us playing there. We weren't loud or anything, he just said get out and don't come back. I don't think we're gonna get to play there. But if we find anyone with a dorm that's closer than Eric's, maybe at the Laville's or something, we could try and trick them into playing at their dorm. Or if worse comes to worse we could just drop Melee and pick up Ultimate Frisbee.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ultimate frisbee rocks man. >_>

And Asian girls are apparently beasts when it comes to Ultimate. All the guys were tired and all when we played, but the girls were still running around and catching passes. I actually gave up throwing to guys and bombed it towards the girls. <.<

Battousai780

Smash Ace
When is the next one considering this one is already passed... and how often do they host these?

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Man I go back to Monroe this Sunday, and from what I heard my smash crew is either dropping out or going to other dorms. I have to find a whole new Monro new crew. Someone needs to have an std(smash till dawn) Friday.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I have info on the next Gameware tourney. It will be this upcoming Wednesday (August 16th) at 1pm. I'm looking forward to it!

Randall

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
me and lee have been playing about once a week, but each time i feel like we're making improvements. We can get inside each others heads so well now its ********. Today we 4 stocked each other once, and we had wierd matches that didn't seem to make a lot of sense like my ganon owning his marth and going back and forth with his fox. While his Y.Link beat up my Samus.

but yea..we need another tournament.

about crew battles...
we've tried crews, and it never works, cuz of a few reasons:

1. it depends on entire crews of people to show, and therse little to nothign left of the original crews anyway.
2. If there isn't a rule on number of members in a crew, Me + Lee = noone wants to waste their money.
3. If there is a minimum requirement on members in a crew, such as 4...Then Lee and I need to join with 2 others who aren't actually from our crew. Which kinna defeats the purpose of it representing regions, which actually isn't a biggie, i guess.
4. if Me and Lee can team up with 2 people it still wouldn't be fair for us to pick...say...Eet and Russia. Because then whose gonna pick a bone with that?!
5. so instead me and lee team with some guys who aren't good. Does that make it fair? Balanced, maybe. but balance doesn't equal fair, imo. :-/

But, by all means, if people want a crew battle, Lee and I would love to enter, representing Houma or neccessarily teaming with some people who can hold their own :p

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, there are official crew rules. And IMO, people aren't looking to do crews just to win. It's also a good chance for all of us to get in some good matches against better players.

And I don't think we can make it to this one too . . . There's a booksale day at our school plus I gotta get in touch with a pre-freshman I'm supposed to be taking care of and stuff.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea. i made a big deal out of it. my bad, lol.

but yea...low tier, teams, crews, its all cool. I don't think i care what it is, cuz i'll win anyway :p j/k. not really. kidding...but seriously.

anyway..EET MAKE A ****IGN TOURNEY!

Top Bottom