• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

So if there is only 1 car staying with me so far I can take one more car in. But it will be some floor sleeping

D

Deleted member

Tx is with Cody now. I told Erick I wasn't sure how many ppl I had with me

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
We've added Project M doubles to the 4pm slot at Winter con this year.

But we need a dedicated TO to help Oracle run the bracket. Any takers? He seems like hes up to help out in every way possible just doesn't want to carry the burden alone. (Which is more then reasonable)

-Erick

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
i just think im pretty good at smash and need some competition.
The process
Step 1: guy beats all if his friends at smash and no one near his area can beat him
Step 2: he starts getting cocky and thinking he's bad ass and starts calling people out
Step 3: goes to a tournament or meets a competitive player
Step 4: get's freaking wrecked
Step 5: either A- realizes how bad he really is and ignites a drive in him/herself and starts striving to get better. Or B- starts getting ultra salty and walks off with his tail between his legs saying things like," man you take things too seriously." Or ," man I never even said I was that good, you're just trying to look cool,"

I have seen it a hundred times first hand. Btw I've been wanting to write a guide or make a video called,"Understanding the smash bros noob." And now I have the inspiration to finally do it.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Question @ ICEBOURG23 ICEBOURG23 . Who the hell are you and why are you in a Louisiana thread? Also you've got some nerve to quoting **** from years ago and especially from flarefox. How can you not know that Florida is one of the top 5 regions for smash in the U.S.?

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
I had that experience against Okuser. It wasn't even like a total ass whooping either, I was just stunned I got two stocked. Made me hit up the lab and grind. Just chain grab a noob once and they rage so hard lol

Curlz

Smash Lord
Double post because I'm awesome:

Just got my shift Saturday picked up so I'm officially going to SmashCon. The Keeper of Oaths may be joining me as well. Getting that OG Laffy crew back together ;D

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what you're so excited about Jnig; we're just gonna make you stay on stream commentating all day and ban you from playing anything.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'd totally be down with that if I had already retired from playing. But it is going to suck when I want to commentate in the later rounds when I'm gonna be playing in them...

D

Deleted member

"would be cool if they made the other pot bonuses 75$ a piece for melee and brawl, then an extra 50 for what ever has more entrants instead of brawl having 150 and melee having 50 if brawl gets a few more players"

"still never got a response from anyone who runs smashcon. melee and brawl will probably have around the same number of entrants (around 30) and n64 will probably have like 10-15, but brawl has the potential to have a $150 bonus while melee could have the same $50 as the n64 tournament with twice the entrants. seems pretty dumb to me."

or just make each pot bonus $100. this is quoted from facebook since i never got a response.....

ICEBOURG23

Smash Rookie
Question @ ICEBOURG23 ICEBOURG23 . Who the hell are you and why are you in a Louisiana thread? Also you've got some nerve to quoting **** from years ago and especially from flarefox. How can you not know that Florida is one of the top 5 regions for smash in the U.S.?

Who am i? im me just a guy that grew up in southern louisiana Larose to be exact its a town in lafourche parish and ive lived there all my life and played smash for years. my bad tho on quoting flarefox i never knew him and i give my deepest apologies for not knowing of his passing.

but cmon man you guys and im not saying all of you but a few of you on here go nerve im new to this site and i just wanna make some friends and play some brawl but man do you guys give me a friendly welcome. im not a smash noob ive been playing ive learned alot from a good buddy i used to hangout with all the time that used to play with lee martin they were really good friends so playing with him i got better but that was 4 years ago. i moved to florida and i still play smash and i thin im pretty good. i never said i was a god. i just wanna take on someone thats good some competitive practice but at the same time just fun and respectable.
wihtout gettting called names and being ******* at for **** i didnt know. this is supposed to be one of the friendliest communities out there and you guys surly arent showing me how this is true. i just wanna play some brawl show my skillz make friends and have fun in the process
i mean cmon guys is that to much to ask?

D

Deleted member

well you already apologized once. ramsaur should ****ING READ

also, dont play brawl

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Who am i? im me just a guy that grew up in southern louisiana Larose to be exact its a town in lafourche parish and ive lived there all my life and played smash for years. my bad tho on quoting flarefox i never knew him and i give my deepest apologies for not knowing of his passing.

but cmon man you guys and im not saying all of you but a few of you on here go nerve im new to this site and i just wanna make some friends and play some brawl but man do you guys give me a friendly welcome. im not a smash noob ive been playing ive learned alot from a good buddy i used to hangout with all the time that used to play with lee martin they were really good friends so playing with him i got better but that was 4 years ago. i moved to florida and i still play smash and i thin im pretty good. i never said i was a god. i just wanna take on someone thats good some competitive practice but at the same time just fun and respectable.
wihtout gettting called names and being *****ed at for **** i didnt know. this is supposed to be one of the friendliest communities out there and you guys surly arent showing me how this is true. i just wanna play some brawl show my skillz make friends and have fun in the process
i mean cmon guys is that to much to ask?
You coming to Smashcon? There's going to be plenty of people who you can play Brawl with. It's going to be this Saturday. The link to the event is on the OP. If you aren't able to make it to Smashcon, we do have monthly events so just be on the look out for them. :D

Turazrok

Smash Master
Coming in here talking bout brawl man you messing up day one.

I dunno how people can watch things like Apex GF and still want to play brawl.

I mean christ that **** was like watching the seniors league boxing match.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah, I felt like everything regressed from 2013 with 3 MKs in the top 4. Oh well, we can all look forward to Smash 4. Just hope that it doesnt get completely **** on. I cant deal with another x years of Melee vs Brawl.

D

Deleted member

so what is laser tag charging for venue fees this time? ive heard it fluctuates from free to $2 a person but i'd like to know what it is this time.

[X]CEL

Smash Rookie
NNID
Marth
If there's gonna be free pizza for each set up, there better be free Kit Kats for everybody willing to bend over and get ***** for a $10 venue fee.

BREAK ME OFF A PIECE, DAD.

Top Bottom