• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I was talking to the Florida guys the whole time (ESAM, Shaky, NickRiddle) and they said they knew who you were and complimented your sonic. They still think very low of us though; said that Jnig was barley top 25 Wario and that Gunner ain't ****. I think LA needs to take a road trip to Florida and prove some ni**as wrong!
Do you know how their P:M scene is over there? I'm working on getting in to P:M right now. I wouldn't mind taking a trip over there to play.

Also, I'm looking to travel OoS closer to the end of the year, mainly for P:M. I'm looking to travel to AL, since I think they have a scene over there. My truck can sit one person in the passenger seat and another between the driver and person riding shotgun. Any one of you guys are more than welcome to hitch a ride with me when I decide to travel. Alabama's told me they'd house me if I decided to travel that far. There's also the benefit of playing the north florida people, so anyone who wants a piece of north florida is definitely welcome too.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I was talking to the Florida guys the whole time (ESAM, Shaky, NickRiddle) and they said they knew who you were and complimented your sonic. They still think very low of us though; said that Jnig was barley top 25 Wario and that Gunner ain't ****. I think LA needs to take a road trip to Florida and prove some ni**as wrong!
OH NO.TALKING ABOUT MY STATE?IT'S REAL NOW.PROJECT M AND MELEE IS GONNA WAIT,I AM GOING TO TRAIN MYSELF INTO A ****,AND SHOVE IT UP FLORIDA'S ***** COMMUNITY.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I go to North Florida like twice every year. Florida is significantly better than us though. But we're not as bad as they think. Just check the Pika boards and see what ESAM just said lol.

Lol Curlz, what are you going to do? You can't even beat Gunner's secondaries, you'd get crapped on by Florida the second you step in the venue...I would too.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I go to North Florida like twice every year. Florida is significantly better than us though. But we're not as bad as they think. Just check the Pika boards and see what ESAM just said lol.

Lol Curlz, what are you going to do? You can't even beat Gunner's secondaries, you'd get crapped on by Florida the second you step in the venue...I would too.
The training to train myself into a lethal threat has begun,the matchups are being studied as of now.Florida will soon be my footstool,and ESAM will be my servant.Enjoy your wild nature Florida,I'm gonna take it by the reigns.

Bomber7

Smash Hero

Which is why we train our butts off, go to Florida, see how well/bad we do, gauge the level difference, and hit training some more, return for a salty runback and then show them don't screw with LA.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Which is why we train our butts off, go to Florida, see how well/bad we do, gauge the level difference, and hit training some more, return for a salty runback and then show them don't screw with LA.
Bomber would have taken over WHOBO,he just chose not too because he wanted JNIG to get the top 25.I see where you are coming from Bomber.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I just posted in the AL thread about tournaments. I let metroid know I want to try and get in at least a couple of tournaments OoS between now and Christmas. I just need to find out what their schedule is for tournaments. When I found out, I'm going to see which ones I want/can go to and then I'll post here to see who's interested in joining me. It'd be nice if we could get a nice little caravan going, even if it's a caravan of two cars, my truck + someone else bringing people. We should also see if Brawlman wants to come since I think he'd be on the way? Maybe?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That is very unfortunate and very lame. D:

Can we just... like. Kidnap you or something? We'll leave a note for your folks saying you'll be returned safe and sound and fully fed in a day or two; that you're going to AL with some friends for some fun. :x

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I challenge all of you. jk. brian whats your number???? come play friendlies with me an Byron. Justin you bi for not picking up. R.I.P. brawl.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I
That is very unfortunate and very lame. D:

Can we just... like. Kidnap you or something? We'll leave a note for your folks saying you'll be returned safe and sound and fully fed in a day or two; that you're going to AL with some friends for some fun. :x
i will try sometime,although I think I can go toe to toe with seibrik's MK (so proud I can go toe to toe with ZeRo,I'll probably never shut up about it).

BSP

Smash Legend
I challenge all of you. jk. brian whats your number???? come play friendlies with me an Byron. Justin you bi for not picking up. R.I.P. brawl.

You have my number.

You guys never said anything about whobo >_<

Can't. Work in the morning + I need to play less, honestly.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Thanks, but you missed this one:

I really appreciate it :)
Yeah I'll fix it,just whatever helps I guess.Speaking of,I will see if I can talk gamestop into hosting a smash bros tournament.I can see if it will lure any other competitive smashers (although I am not expecting any whatsoever due to Smashboards and all is brawl searches).

Side Note : Voodoo is coming up as Bomber has said in previous posts,it's time we change the Flarefox Forever (from WHOBO 5 - MK banned - regional) to Voodoo Smash.

Yet another side note because I never shut up : I'll train hard,both offline and online to improve incase Florida wants to get bopped.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Out of all the OoS tournaments I've been to, I've gone 0 and out. Can't really get much worse than that, can it? Especially since I'm coming back into this scene with a vengeance.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I'd totally be down to go to AL or somewhere during Christmas break. I've always wanted to play Reflex's Wario.

BSP

Smash Legend

I think I found what you were talking about. We are irrelevant on a national scale. Maybe not bad, per se, but I can see "irrelevant". As of now, JNig is the only one of us that has made it out of a pools at a national, and we can't even stop him from dominating our state.

Most players probably don't know about us either. I'd call us fairly irrelevant too, except for JNig since he's been to the MLGs and a few Apex tourneys.

Then again, ESAM can win nationals, so he probably has a narrow scope of "relevant".

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Jnig may be the best in state, and relevant on a national level, but he's not the new Lee Martin. #brawlman1000

ChKn

Smash Ace
I think I found what you were talking about. We are irrelevant on a national scale. Maybe not bad, per se, but I can see "irrelevant". As of now, JNig is the only one of us that has made it out of a pools at a national, and we can't even stop him from dominating our state.

Most players probably don't know about us either. I'd call us fairly irrelevant too, except for JNig since he's been to the MLGs and a few Apex tourneys.

Then again, ESAM can win nationals, so he probably has a narrow scope of "relevant".

I will be the one to dethrone.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I don't know,if we would just dedicate more time into overall improving I say we could overthrow the whole country.BSP has the mind games and just lives in your head,Bomber has the campy game,Gunner has the overall best performance I'd say but I haven't seen CHKN or Okuser.If JNIG can do it I know we can.Knowing me when I'm out of school and driving myself I'll probably assosicate with the NE/MW players or at least that's what I want to do (MJG,Vinnie,Nairo,M2K,Keitaro,Anti).
Side note : I believe I offended Brawlman (sorry bro ;-; got you mixed with bomber).
So anyways S/Os to Mississippi's best aggro sonic.
Let's do this LA.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
As an important update for Voodoo Smash:
Injustice and Playstation Allstars will be offered as an event. Curlz will be supplying the set-ups.

Smashing Thorn

Smash Rookie
Do you know how their P:M scene is over there? I'm working on getting in to P:M right now. I wouldn't mind taking a trip over there to play.

Also, I'm looking to travel OoS closer to the end of the year, mainly for P:M. I'm looking to travel to AL, since I think they have a scene over there. My truck can sit one person in the passenger seat and another between the driver and person riding shotgun. Any one of you guys are more than welcome to hitch a ride with me when I decide to travel. Alabama's told me they'd house me if I decided to travel that far. There's also the benefit of playing the north florida people, so anyone who wants a piece of north florida is definitely welcome too.

I possibly would be interested in the Florida scene.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Hey Luke, don't double post. Just edit your first post and add another line. And sorry brah, I got to take those 2 hours to study for Psychology.

I'm surprised Holden or Leon hasn't commented about my avi yet lol.

Yo, who watched pre-season last night? DRose is back on the court and KD wasn't the only one carrying the team!

Top Bottom