• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Just click through the humongous topic. >_>

And REJOICE!!! Darkrain is on top once again for placing 5th at FC6! So now we may have three Capt Falcon users in the top 25 unless SS gets bumped down. >_>

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>.>

I would, but there are two problems.

1) I dont know where the hell I'm staying in. Maybe Alexandria? XD

2) I have an Asian family meaning I might not be able to travel as much. Hopefull, they'll let me go around more, but we'll see. I'll post there later.

*loves Louisiana smashers*

*cries* I"LL MISS YOU ALL!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea. actually i didn't even make it out my first pool.
I almost beat husband, losing in our 3rd fight. Lost Mathos's lasercamping falco who banned FD(so no chain throwing :-/), Dr.Drew's Sheik, and some n00b who just like...beat me, iunno. I 3 stocked his falco the first fight, then he 1 stocked-high%ed me on Rainbow cruise w/ falco, then sheik on fd.

lee did good though. he got drew back for me in his later pool, and was only a win away from getting 4th in his 3rd pool, which would have put him in the final 32-man bracket. He fought DA Dave's falco, and he picked, on the 3rd fight, Corneria, which they were even on the last stock, so he ran away w/ lasers for 3 minutes til the time ran out and won. so yea. whatever.

so basically, my doc got pwned in singles, but i had some good friendlies, as well as a good moment of fighting DarkRain in the crew battles, where i took 3 stock off his 4 stock, w/ my 3 stock.
Overall great stuff. i'll prolly post more later.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Wow @ Dave.

And good**** at beating Darkrain. Didn't you say you had a problem against Falcons before?

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Dude, I am going to have a smash camp with some friends. It'll just be us playing at one of our houses, but people are welcome. Its just for fun, and to help my friends get back into the swing of things.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I came in at a solid 195th at FC6. Score one for the Iceman.
Is anyone playing this weekend in BR? I mean, it's the capitol of the state, the second biggest city, and we barely ever have a smashfest and/or tourny. There's something going on every few hours in Florida. They're fighting over dates and times to play there and we can't get people together to do anything. If I have to move to Florida/Cali to smash I will.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
FL is much larger with alot more players though. Driving from NW FL to SE FL is over 10 hours.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so is there really a tournament the 26th?

someone confirm this, so that maybe me and lee may be interested in going.

I think we've gotten a little better, cuz of FC6. Time to see...

RAM

Smash Lord
What time will this Happen if it start late me and my brother could make it since we'll be in town for work but only if the tourny is late, other then that our only chance would be if we don't have to work that day.

twally

Smash Apprentice
just a few questions...how much is it for crews to play? or is it still $5 a person? and are there a lot of people that show up for crew battles anyway? how much is first prize usually worth?

i am just wondering...but i am really looking forward to wednesday so i can play my first tournament...

twally

Smash Apprentice
Sudai said:
We don't usuaully do crews. The past couple times it's been Singles($5)+Teams($4 per team)
ahhh! you guys have to do crew battles this time! please! my friends and i have been getting ourselves ready for some cool crew action! is it because there just aren't enough people? come on...if at all possible...please... :urg:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
me and lee will go to this if like....other people are going to this. People don't let the smash scene die, ****it. Me and lee just don't wanna go there, and see only 5 people.
afterall, 4 hours of gas money is a **** in my ***, (especially since i have 12 dollars to my name, literally) I've gotto have some initiative to at least hope to win more than my gas money back ;)

and as always, all my favorite variations of money matches will be welcome that include: best 2 outta 3(tourney rules), Low Tier, Bottom Tier,(take note a couple weeks ago they updated the tier list), Random Characters, or anything else someone can think of.
My characters: Doc, Falco, IceClimbers, Zelda, Link, Fox, Samus, Mr.G&W, Kirby, Bowser
(if anybody wants to call any character out. money match or not, its just fun to use different people in friendlies, u know? but those characters i'd pride myself in)

the new tier list, for the n00bs who missed it.

Top Tier:
Fox
Falco

High Tier:
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

personally, i like it. And love how fox/falco are the new top tier, and how they expanded bottom tier, since technically all those characters do kinna suck. and how the "middle tier" is now actually IN the middle.
Only beef i have w/ it is Jigs > Doc, Y.Link > DK & Roy, and Mewtwo > Pichu & Kirby. But outside that, its practically perfect in my eyes.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
And Luigi just keeps getting lower and lower. You know, one day when he eventually is pushed to the bottom, he's gonna come out of the game and sex kick someone in the face, then go back up to the top, only to slowly float to the bottom again.

eet

Smash Ace
so whos coming so far?

-eet
-shyg
-rsia
-cyphus
-lee
-sudai
+ 3
- these 2 guys i forgot there names lol....
- some other guy i talked to....
- patrick + chris?
- iceman?
- sars?

Sudai

Stuff here
Cyphus, I wanna try a friendly with your Doc. I know you'll **** me so don't want a MM >.>

- these 2 guys i forgot there names lol....
- some other guy i talked to....
hah

Can probably count on Ska to be there as well.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
The Iceman won't make it this week. He has work and can't show off the Green Demon. He also can't stop talking in third person. Seriously, he needs help.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
;___________;

Aho, I was just in VA (Charlotesville as it turns out), but I couldn't go out and play against anyone. Too bad. :( Maybe next time.

Top Bottom