• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
nobody be a drama lama but id be interested in knowing what a melee pr would look like now. old one is old, and many have dropped or improved

D

Deleted member

trey quit being a raging *** on LoL.
you're not as good as you think and you take normal games way too serious.

1: games are meant to be fun.

2: games where ONLY YOU control whether you win or lose, can be fun to certain people based on how good they are at the game. the better you are, the more you enjoy the game.

3: LoL is NOT a game like that. you cannot look at it the same way. the game will always make you mad if you're always raging at your team when they dont respond exactly how you want them too. if you're going to rage every game you lose you should stop playing now.

and finally, you, as well as myself, make mistakes too. just chill the **** out man.

and to cyphus i have no idea how any of the other players would look like, but i still agree with the same top 3 in their own tier.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I get frustrated when people make the same mistakes after I've told them and others not to.

Oh well, u rite -_-

blame it on the drugs.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Got 'em.

Also, Taylor, hopefully tura listens to you. I tell him that all the time when he duos with me in normals, but since he looks up to your beard, maybe it'll finally sink in to his thick skull.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

i agree. but the only real legit *****s ive seen are kyle ken trey and i. hoffs too but idk if hes really smash related anymore. prove yourselves young ones.

Turazrok

Smash Master
get off the drugs trey.
Vyvanse is a wonder drug sir. But it may cause temporary blindness, hunger depressant, severe mood swings, among others.

But I dont make the grades I'm on the add ZzZZ

Although temporary blindness scary as **** **** that ****

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I'm in northern LA. I play melee and live in the Bossier City/Shreveport area. Just saying, bruh.
Me too! Currently enrolled at LSUS.

I'm always up to play Melee/64. Brawl is only casual play for me.

Wiggins and I hang out every now and then.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
LoL is funny because almost everyone that plays it goes through a stage where they're a complete ******* about the game for a while.
except for me. is it because i never got good?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I had an agreement with a friend to play LoL if I taught him Melee. I played like one game of LoL and ended that agreement. I refuse to be sucked into that game, matches take too long.

Top Bottom