• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
melee? Chinese food? ..fine.

gunner whats your number? I, too, am a meleer pothead from BR. I dont have a Wii or a GCN (or even a computer lol) but if you wanna play sometime, you could bring your setup to my place in Tigerland

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Eric, come to Voodoo and meet him and compete in our confirmed Melee tournament. :)
Fixed.

If it's fine with everyone, to avoid the whole time issue, I will glady run the Melee tournament during the Brawl tourney as we did last time. Last time it seemed to be no problem and I don't see why we can't do it again.

Also, if possible in the future, we can possibly do a UMvc3 side event. (I'm very excited for this) :cool:

eet

Smash Ace
Its cool, 99% of people suck at Melee but 99.5% of them think they are good lol. But cool, I live in Courtyard Orleans, just go straight once you come into Tigerland Ave from Nicholson/Jennifer Jean. Ill play some Brawl, I just like melee more. Or I can jus come to your house and play, its whatever.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Fixed.

If it's fine with everyone, to avoid the whole time issue, I will glady run the Melee tournament during the Brawl tourney as we did last time. Last time it seemed to be no problem and I don't see why we can't do it again.

Also, if possible in the future, we can possibly do a UMvc3 side event. (I'm very excited for this) :cool:
Finally! ! ! !

Curlz

Smash Lord
Just a heads up. There will be a Melee Tournament at Lafayette's Play N Trade on November 12th. Doubles, Singles, and Crews.

I'll make a thread soon. Get hype!

Also, to anyone who wants to edit the OP.

eet
greeni

r0ni

Smash Cadet
taylor im drunk and i wanna drink with u and wreck u at marth dittos.

(cept hed **** me)

taylorhj fanboy4life!

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
taylor, I live near the mall of louisiana now. Around gardere and bluebonnet. And cooool, looks like i got MMs with Sudai, Blaise, Arcadia, and....ken was it? I better win one of these mother***ers

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
ahh what the hell. Why not, only $5 more lol. All these MMs UNLESS I have work Saturday, which would be extremely gay. But I just got hired at Community Cofee and start next week, so im not too sure...

Top Bottom