• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
regardless of crews, we still dont have a place to host the tournies. >>' and my dorm wont let us do a tourny involving money, and if we did it it would only be one time thing at that location, so lets just find some place better.

what about the place we had cajun showdown? blaise?

Sudai

Stuff here
Ok, updated~ Still no team name, but these are the characters we'll all be using >.>

*Sudai: Main-Shiek; Secondaries-Peach/Jiggs; Low Tier-Kirby
Kasen: Main-Marth; Secondaries-Samus/Link; Low Tier-Ness
Todd: Main-Shiek; Secondaries-Fox/Falco; Low Tier-
Sam: Main-Samus; Secondaries-; Low Tier-
Collin: Main-Marth; Secondaries-Shiek; Low Tier-Roy
Jake: Main-Ganondorf; Secondaries-Samus; Low Tier

As you can tell we like Shiek, Marth, and Samus >.>

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Okay, um I guess here i goes:

Sars_Pirate:
Main: Captain Falcon
Secondaries: Fox, Samus, Ganon, Marth, Ice Climbers
Tertiaries: (cause I'm special) Sheik, Mario (out of practice ;_; ), Peach, Mewtwo, Bowser (>_> they're fun)
Low Tier: Yoshi, Mewtwo, Bowser, Zelda, Luigi (mebbes)
Future Plans: Step up my Peach, Falco, DK, and Pikachu game.

Yeah, I like to fool around with characters . . .

Tony
Main: Marth
Secondairies: Ness, I think he has a pretty good Ganondorf now
Low Tier: Ness

Colin
Main: Zelda or Luigi
Secondary: Sheik
Low Tier: Luigi, Link (needs work)

Entel
Main: Jiggs (or should be ;))
Secondary: Roy, Ganondorf, Game and Watch(?), I still think he has an awesome Falco
Low Tier: Game and Watch, Young Link

So, um, yeah. Our crew's pretty diverse, and I think we're doing really well since we first started. I know that I've developed a lot since the last time I've played, so hopefully I can leave an impression next time I play and not just be that guy who likes to scream.

eet

Smash Ace
okay i talked to blaise and hes gonna call the place again and post what they say tommorow i assume. but he wont run it, so taylor can run it like always :D

itll be singles and crew battles. alot of ppl dont have crews, so some ppl need to get together and cheat and make up a crew or something lol.

what date do you ppl want? I wont be here on april 21-23 so not then lol

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Rofl, yeah I've got way too much time on my hands . . . It's kinda unfair against my crewmates cause if my Capt Falcon starts to fail, I can whip out a crapload of other characters until I find a coutner. >_>

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo I am going to be in the LA area this Spring break. To be specific New Orleans. I was wondering if any tourneys are comming up during Spring Break so I can rep FLA up.

Give back the info and sorry to intrude LA smashers.

HOLLA

Flarefox

Smash Ace
*Hikes up the kilt for Flowin* (yeah really)

Crewwwwssss??? :D
We have a group of smashers at my school. We don't call ourselves a crew, but we play together all the time so it's close enough anyway...

Kris
Mains: Shiek, Marth
Others: Luigi, GamenWatch

Patrick
Mains: Falco, Peach
Others: Used to play a lot of Luigi, Samus

Bryan
Mains: JiggyPoof, Samus
Others: Doc, Yoshi

Wesley
Main: Fox
Others: Everyone occassionally minus Luigi, Pichu, Roy, Kirby, and Yoshi

YeiFei
Main: YoungLink
Others: Mario *werk werk werk...wonk wonk wonk*

Austin
Main: Peach
Others: Pichu

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Right now we r confirming a place for crew battle and a singles tourney. but we still need to make a date.
Flowin what would yalls crew be post the members and their characters

(this crew battle is gonna be tight with people from out of state coming)

RAM

Smash Lord
Cyphus said:
lol. 3 stocked..TWICE! lmao

but yea. i can tell u just played like ****. Lee beat you w/ missle, d.smash, and sex kick alone, which was kinna sad on both parts. Lee really does play alot sexier normally, dunno why he also looked bland.

i just watched about half the vids.

RAM's luigi is pretty sexy there. can't wait to see him next time when he's WDing, haha. Eet, ur fox sux.

i'm pretty happy w/ my doc vs. fox vid overral. Not so much vs. Falco. i missed all my opportunities in chaingrabbing to death combo. Dunno why i scewd it up so much. Falco vs. Y.Link was decent, and Doc vs. Sheik i think i did a good job in.

i'm deffinatley no looking forward to my fights vs. Lee and john. i can't speak for taylor, but i think our tourney fights were good and pretty legit. i know i 'think' at least i remember us both doing pretty good.(minus his SD vs. my zelda)
Thanks Cyphus glad to know someone thinks my Luigi is Cool but same goes to you and you're Ultra Doc, but now that you mention it I'm Wavedashing Now! and I'm starting to L cancel and use more of these new techniques. and I've been asking for tips from the Panhandle Manhandlers on these moves and been Training by myself Pretty hard so by Next tourny I may be a top Contender so LA better watch out ^_^ I'm aiming higher then 11 place this time. anyway I hope we can find a place this time!

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
Flarefox said:
*Hikes up the kilt for Flowin* (yeah really)

Crewwwwssss??? :D
We have a group of smashers at my school. We don't call ourselves a crew, but we play together all the time so it's close enough anyway...

Kris
Mains: Shiek, Marth
Others: Luigi, GamenWatch

Patrick
Mains: Falco, Peach
Others: Used to play a lot of Luigi, Samus

Bryan
Mains: JiggyPoof, Samus
Others: Doc, Yoshi

Wesley
Main: Fox
Others: Everyone occassionally minus Luigi, Pichu, Roy, Kirby, and Yoshi

YeiFei
Main: YoungLink
Others: Mario *werk werk werk...wonk wonk wonk*

Austin
Main: Peach
Others: Pichu

And I, the great Bermuda, would not be considered part of your crew? And I don't believe that you still call Fox your main :) You should clearly list the IC's as part of your main, buddy. HEY, I'm coming to this tourney! No way you should leave me out of your crew, especially if this place doesn't have a DDR Machine...

RAM

Smash Lord
I forgot to show who I play with Let's see

RAM

MAIN- LUIGI (his name deserve's to be in caps)

Secondaries- Falcon- ( starting to pick up Doc and Ganon)

Low- Yoshi and Roy yeah I said Roy big whup wanna fight about it!? anyway I know I play with alot of chars but that's not a bad thing I have a hugh selection or wepons to choose from if I feel I'm at a disadvantage.

and before the Hurricane and before I moved from New Orleans to Florida here'smy Old Crew who may reform one day (no time soon cause we are all still scattered)

KNOX he will be ready for the summer tournies when they happen

Main- Mario
secondaries Falco, Sheik
Low Pikachu

KAJE, also called Seph who may also be ready for a few summer tournies

To be honest he never had a Main but he Played alot of Marth so I guess that would be it
Secondarie - the entire Melee Selection he was our Best Technical Player with his crazy fingers

Tiger

Main- Marth
secondary Falco

Julian

Main- Link, his Link was awesome ^_^
secondary- Luigi , Marth (Not as sexy as my Luigi especially now

Teny T

Main- Purin he was our Food Source LMAO!!! but still that's all he played never touch anyone else maybe once every blue moon

Kyle

Main- Fox no secondaries cause all he played was fox but he did'nt play with us often still he was pretty good

Jaz
Main- Falcon
secondaries- Marth

there's 4 more ppl but I don't feel like typing anymore they were'nt with us all the time anyway but yeah that was my old crew which we did'nt have a name lol

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
CS2 on May 6th in Lafayette

Tourney 1: Singles $10

Tourney 2: Crew $20

I'll be working on more details with Eet and Taylor soon enough.

RAM

Smash Lord
Blaise said:
CS2 on May 6th in Lafayette

Tourney 1: Singles $10

Tourney 2: Crew $20

I'll be working on more details with Eet and Taylor soon enough.
say Blaise where was the first Cajun Showdown held? cause I did'nt attend or even know about it, cause I plan on going this time

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Well since I am basically comming by myself up there it would just really be me and my bro.

If a crew wants to recruit me or my bro is all good.

My Spring break starts next week. I don't really care for a tourney I just want to smash it up with LAs best!

HOLLA

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
flowinwater, if you'll be in N.O. then theres one crew, that i personally know, there. Ricky(Fox/Faclo), Ray(Sheik/Y.Link), and John(Marth,Doc). They're pretty acknowledged as far as skill goes. You can get some of their vids on page 86 here.

can't wait to play ya, though. Deffinately have a tourney while your here ;D

eet

Smash Ace
hey flowin,
If by next week you mean April 10-14 then thats the same as my spring break. My crew lives in baton rouge, which is about an hour from NO. So we can maybe come over to play you or you can come to us one day or something.

I dont think well be having a tourny next week though.

And yeah, cajun showdown 2 may 6th, so everyone prepare i suppose. gonna be crews and singles. Havent decided if were doin pooled RR or jus regular bracket. Im thinking RR? :D gotta talk to taylor

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
:( i dont want to wait a whole month for a tourney

(Ill have my own tourney right now by myself, i tell u the results later)

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
sHy)(gUy said:
:( i dont want to wait a whole month for a tourney

(Ill have my own tourney right now by myself, i tell u the results later)

Me neither, but CyberLAN is booked for Halo tourneys all through April. If someone can host an April tourney, I'll go to it. I think the round robin thing might work. It wouldnt be a full round robin but it'd be like 4 or 8 pools with the final 4 or 8 people doing a regular tourney once they qualify.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
HA! i just got back from pwning Lee.
first 7 fights involving my Doc and Falco Vs. his Samus and Jigs, i won :p
he finally picked sheik to beat up my doc, but the new secret is...i can beat his sheik now w/ Doc ;), I have learned a couple new tricks to deal w/ it.
After clearing his mind of any hopes he'd have with sheik, we did a best 2:3 tournament fight.
I won the first w/ Doc Vs. Jigs( 1 stock) then his Samus(2 stock).

like fo rizzle...i'm so much on my A game tonight, its sick!

I say screw all my 2ndaries. My doc is so on fire....i can take anybody right now XDXD.

oh yea, hope to see EVERYONE at the tournament.
Me and Lee are gonna go to FC6(July, in Indiana), come too, Taylor and Eet!
250 for plane ticket back and forth.(better than driving 50 hours and paying for gas and food totalling up to the same amount, anyway)
and 75 bucks for entrance fee.(covering 3 day housing, food, all tournament entry, security guards, 30, 30+inch TVs, great staff, etc.
so 325 for entire trip...no..vacation. Its all deffinatley worth it. I had the best time of my LIFE at FC3. Let's go, n00bs!!! I hadn't paid for anything yet, just incase more people want to come..that way we can buy all tickets together and fly together and crap. 1 week's worth of pay = best time ever. Worth it. Let's go, n00bs.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Bermuda said:
And I, the great Bermuda, would not be considered part of your crew? And I don't believe that you still call Fox your main :) You should clearly list the IC's as part of your main, buddy. HEY, I'm coming to this tourney! No way you should leave me out of your crew, especially if this place doesn't have a DDR Machine...
I play with you like once a month... >_>; Okay you're part of my "crew," too. IC's? I hardly ever play Ice. I haven't played them in like a month.

Oh, yeah, back to the whole "I won't be able to go to CS2 May 6th b/c I have to take the SAT Math Subject 2 Test at Acadi-f***ing-ana High and I already paid and it sucks"-thing. Sniffles...

If it starts that night, though, I'll be able to go after the test, so ^_^!!!1!1

eet

Smash Ace
FFOX NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! : (

Pecan pie.... :(

EETs Summer Tournament schedule:

Cajun Showdown - May 6th
MLG Dallas - ??
SAVII - June
MLG Atlanta - ??
Another LA tourny - ??
Fc6 - July
OC2 maybe - August

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya im going to all of those too

as for my tournament

1st. Me
2nd. lvl 8 fox

(It was close the first 2 seconds till i then procedeed to **** his a@@ taking all 4 of his stocks away like a *****, keep in mind it was still a good fight though and i look forward to playing him again in MT2 (My Tournament 2))

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Rofl @ Shyguy

Eet, you seriously going to OC2? It'd be insanity if you actually went there and rubbed elbows with the best in the world. I doubt any of us will be able to touch you after . . . Not that I can now anyways XD

Top Bottom