• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
Nah.. It's rather short, as most Metroid games are. And I just blow through them as well.

I'm not 100% yet either, for which I'm sure something is bound to happen.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Just beat Other M. Best Metroid game I've ever played.
I should be very well into it by now, but school is in the way. From what I've played so far, it's an AMAZING game, but Team Ninja deviated from the traditional Metroid formula so much, that at times I don't feel like I'm playing a Metroid game. That's not necessarily a bad thing, because it's also taking Metroid in a new direction (as the series is so known for doing.) I'm looking forward to when I get some more time to play it, rather than knowing I could be playing it, but having homework to do. :(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Anyone have anything to say about fight sticks? I don't want to get one that is crap.

Edit: just as I say this, lol.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Arcadia, is the hori ex2 a good fight stick? If not, what is? Apparently sanwa(?) parts is a good thing?
It is a good fight stick if you plan on modding it at some point, but the Madcatz SFIV TE is the best for your first stick. You may never have to mod it depending on your preference. Don't get the SSIV TE cuz it's basically the same thing except more expensive. Yes sanwa parts have next to no failure rate, which is what the SFIV TE's parts are mostly made of.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
As in opening up the stick and changing/replacing parts, or making the stick able to work across multiple platforms.

For example, you might not like the chamber of the stick, so you would have to open up the stick, take out the chamber, and possibly alter some things to make a different chamber fit.

'V'

Smash Lord
I should be very well into it by now, but school is in the way. From what I've played so far, it's an AMAZING game, but Team Ninja deviated from the traditional Metroid formula so much, that at times I don't feel like I'm playing a Metroid game. That's not necessarily a bad thing, because it's also taking Metroid in a new direction (as the series is so known for doing.) I'm looking forward to when I get some more time to play it, rather than knowing I could be playing it, but having homework to do. :(
The more you play it, the more you'll feel like it's kinda like Old School Super Metroid with a mix of some of the newer more dynamic games.

Yeah college gets more free time than high school. I have a feeling you'll like it when you get there.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
...Where'd my pic go?

Someone took it away!

When I find out who it is I'm gonna beat them up. Maybe an uppercut and say like "GET OVER HERE" and punch them in the ovaries. And then I'm going to

Curlz

Smash Lord
Everyone is going to love the new setup space we have for tournaments. More room, not so crowded, and it'll feel like a legit tourny. Everyone please bring TVs. So far we have 2, one from me and one from PNT. Who else is bringing a setup? Ran? Majora?

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll try and bring two tvs, since Jio's fits in the back of my car. I will be bringing a Smash Novice to the tournament, who will have one day of training or so before the event. Feaaaaaaar

ChKn

Smash Ace
Everyone is going to love the new setup space we have for tournaments. More room, not so crowded, and it'll feel like a legit tourny. Everyone please bring TVs. So far we have 2, one from me and one from PNT. Who else is bringing a setup? Ran? Majora?
You woke me up for that...I freaking thought it was time for me to go to school lol.

ASK Mychal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can use AnG's TV as well.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
anyone know anywhere i can work in nola? I have half a csc degree and half a graphic design degree, lawl. I just want something easy or fun.
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbz

-Ran

Smash Master
Anyone know anywhere I can work in NOLA? I have half a CSC degree and half a Graphic Design Degree, lawl. I just want something easy or fun.
Most places should be attempting to get new hires right now, due to school having started. Simple stuff like Rouses/grocery stores should be hiring until you can find something better.

-Ran

Smash Master
sudai keep that up and you're mod powers will go to someone say....more mature?
Social threads have infinitely more relaxed rules and regulations than the rest of the board. You don't receive any post count for posting here, and so forth.

Top Bottom