• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
It was fun though, I brought Melee and Brawl. Playing Melee was hella fun and I didn't get pwned up the butt. xD I think Brawl actually helped with Melee a bit.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
It was fun though, I brought Melee and Brawl. Playing Melee was hella fun and I didn't get pwned up the butt. xD I think Brawl actually helped with Melee a bit.
Didn't help with your FACE though!!1

Lol yeah we just showed up to see who all was there. We had to leave anyway though, some peoples called.

Sudai

Stuff here
So Matt (Samusedaway) is actually pretty good. :o

I could tell you were pretty rusty at first but by the time you left I was actually having to try aside from the matches with accidental SDs. XD

First time playing brawl since I moved up here. Pretty fun. :D

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Yeah its been a month or two since I've played. Hopefully I'll fix the SDs before any tournaments lol! I'll be needing a teams partner eventually, so if anyone is up for that hit me up.

D

Deleted member

...who played melee with u is the real question...?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
anyway, if meta ike comes this was im going to stay in the panhandle. who wants to house me there? i can take turns at people's houses if theres a problem staying a few days. if any panhandlers are reading the la thread let me know <3333
(david, john, joe?) :)
I'd be happy to house you. As long as Pensacola isn't under much danger, it should be fine.

For Gustov, there was talk of the University calling for an evacuation via a supplied shelter. It's students only though, so both you and I would have to go down to the rest of my crew since I don't actually go to school here either, I just live here.

We'll keep an eye on it though. I might even have to come to you guys...

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

-Ran

Smash Master
Ike too good.

He's going to short hop his Forward B to reduce the lag, straight into the LEE COMBO.

D

Deleted member

cept it's going to be FULLY CHARGED backward upsmash. he's taking out the whole gulf coast!

and thanks so much joe xD
i'll keep watch on the hurricane, and in touch with u

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i cant handle another hurricane, i got enough problems..... im **** loaded up on all this medicine with multible doctor visits each weak... i hate it

im just hopin one day my life is better :/

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Dang. I just got the update on Ike. Supposidly Ike will hit us around Thurs, or Friday. I hope it just makes a straight shot into Mexico. Ike sucks.

So I guess you guys have recovered alright from Gustov?

-Ran

Smash Master
To the untrained eye, the current projected Path of Ike doesn't look good.

To the TRAINED eye... It's pretty ****in' bad.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
0.0 Wow nice comparison of pictures. Thats like the best thing I've ever seen nice job, despite the fact we are all going to get owned by Ike just as we got back on stage.

Sudai

Stuff here
I hope ShyG is right, cause how awesome would it be if it just like..ripped a chunk out of the north american continent? I'm talking like. FL to New Mexico and all the way up to Kansas or some ****. That'd be epic.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i figure if ike hits, just let let it compelety destroy LA. Our anscestors are ******** for founding this area and coming here. Plus ill get to start all over again somewhere else, something ive been wanting to do anyways....this will just give me more incentive. Actually ill just die in the hurricane, i dunno whatever

Bomber7

Smash Hero
i figure if ike hits, just let let it compelety destroy LA. Our anscestors are ******** for founding this area and coming here. Plus ill get to start all over again somewhere else, something ive been wanting to do anyways....this will just give me more incentive. Actually ill just die in the hurricane, i dunno whatever
I blame the French and Spanish.

Top Bottom