• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Im sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea
Ive got to be free, free to face the life thats ahead of me
On board, Im the captain, so climb aboard
Well search for tomorrow on every shore

Sudai

Stuff here
So, for anyone wondering, Code Geass is freakin kick ***.

Though I'm sure there's a few people here that could tell you that.

Also, Sudai is planning a trip down to Kenner/Dibbz the weekend after the June 20th tournament. Maybe. People tell me if you wanna come and help keep me company on the hour long drive?

D

Deleted member

Meanie Tier List

Top Tier
Taylor, John

High Tier
Cyphus, Lee, Ricky

Mid
ShyGuy

Low
Everyone Else

BottomTier
Vaughn
if im in top, freddy is god tier.

and nicknyte is ghey tier.

yeah ok; im top.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Well it's saturday.....

I will be at dibbz from 1pm-3am.

I dont have work and nothing better to do. so if someone is going to bring brawl (testament, jio, mura, etc....let me know 504-810-3459.

I'll be there all day. Also bring melee, still want to see if my samus has it.

Other than call me guys let me know whats up if your gonna show or not.

IF it gets to a point (being its saturday) where we have ALOT of people. We SHOULD do team battles then to keep the rotation as quick as possible.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Aww, I did want to go, Mura, but my parents are jews about giving me rides unless its close. (which It kinda was but o well) And no, brawl didn't die, we had one TV for brawl and one for Melee. It was fun, except I forgot like everything and got beat by DK (lol?) Anyways, footstool > dair = AMAZING.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
that was the kill of the night.... forget the mindgamed falcon punches that **** was AWESOME
Lol, it was cool, but the falcon punches were awesome. And whenever you did them I thought you were facing the other way... its got a freakin built-in mindgame.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
LoL @ that noob kid playing in teams.

Roll, Grab, Roll Grab Jump UP in air LMFAO.

Silly kids.
Yeah no fair, you and Testament made me team with the random casual newb. xD

And you got it wrong... he was link and it was more like side-b, down-b, roll, up-b when you got close. And lol@how each match was me vs both of you guys at high percentages on your last stocks. hehehe

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Yeah no fair, you and Testament made me team with the random casual newb. xD

And you got it wrong... he was link and it was more like side-b, down-b, roll, up-b when you got close. And lol@how each match was me vs both of you guys at high percentages on your last stocks. hehehe
I love how we just talked about how everytime i say something you HAVE to post something...

And how only 2 matches was you vs us with high percents that you STILL lost.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
lol there were two matches where it was 1 v 2 at the end and we won.

edit: Just recieved new orders fellas. Our Mission: TALK AS MUCH **** AS POSSIBLE IN THE SOUTHEAST THREADS AND CONVINCE THEM TO COME TO LA FOR THE JULY 6 TOURNAMENT

mission accepted

Sudai

Stuff here
It's kind of a silly predicament.. "COME PLAY US! We'll kick your *****!" "We're not driving till you prove yourselves!" "Well we're not going over there cause we're too good!" "Then I guess we'll never play."

This is why I'm planning to take the initiative to drive out to other states and play once I get settled into college..so..you guys can thank me later?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
lol there were two matches where it was 1 v 2 at the end and we won.

edit: Just recieved new orders fellas. Our Mission: TALK AS MUCH **** AS POSSIBLE IN THE SOUTHEAST THREADS AND CONVINCE THEM TO COME TO LA FOR THE JULY 6 TOURNAMENT

mission accepted
***** u ain't Captain Falcon nor his better. Also in terms of manliness Snake >>> Capt. Falcon. Fact. I bet the cap hadn't even laid pipe to Jodi Summers yet. But on the other hand, Snake lives up to his name...no homo. That and Kurt f!cking Russel was also a character based off of Snake.

100th post!!!

D

Deleted member

wish i would have planed for akon...

taking challenges for double gannon challenge your mom's a man match.

yeah, long name. serious results.
havent quite figured out how it will work yet. ill get back soon.

Top Bottom