• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I'm waiting for the realease of Nintendo Presents: Melee Vs Brawl.

And it can be just like MvC lolz.

If you dont like brawl don't play it. All I have to say.

The only thing I can't stand about brawl is online play but who cares.

Sad to see some of you quit/ give up over a game that just because the lack of technical isn't there.

Anyways......

Anyone going to make it to dibbz today? I'll be there till 6

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Don't know if you'll read this, Vaughn, but I've been getting better at Tetris Attack, so you can expect to hear from me about a TA challenge. We can leave these smashgasms of rage behind us and puzzle till our hearts' content.

Also, I'll have to get you into Tetris Battle Gaiden.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
The speed is the same, but the pace isn't. The floatiness and such make gameplay slower, unlike in Melee when fastfall was worth something and niggz were flying across the stage in displays of actual technical ability.

As for Vaughn, truthfully, the whole speech was pitiful. No matter which way you look at it, the whole Brawl/Melee thing is a result of the casual/brawl loving crowd hating competitive Melee. I, personally, wish we could go back to the days when people could play competitively without being accused of being glitchers and cheaters. Perhaps you've been swayed that Melee and Brawl should have only been casual games, but I, in no way, will concede that competitive gaming is wrong. Competitive Melee was and is the absolute best thing that has happened to my life and the only thing I regret is being persecuted for playing competitively.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
The speed is the same, but the pace isn't. The floatiness and such make gameplay slower, unlike in Melee when fastfall was worth something and niggz were flying across the stage in displays of actual technical ability.

As for Vaughn, truthfully, the whole speech was pitiful. No matter which way you look at it, the whole Brawl/Melee thing is a result of the casual/brawl loving crowd hating competitive Melee. I, personally, wish we could go back to the days when people could play competitively without being accused of being glitchers and cheaters. Perhaps you've been swayed that Melee and Brawl should have only been casual games, but I, in no way, will concede that competitive gaming is wrong. Competitive Melee was and is the absolute best thing that has happened to my life and the only thing I regret is being persecuted for playing competitively.
I wouldn't persecute anyone for playing a video game competitively, but you...*shakes head*...you *clearly* use glitches and cheat codes in real life. And that makes you worse than a cheater; sir, that makes you a festizio.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
<3 vaughn

competitive smash is the worst thing that ever happened to my life.... lol

i dont know know why i consistently go down paths im not spposed to in life... i guess i figure theres always a way out no matter how bad it gets

i guess one day when im on an island by myself i can look back at all the things i did. and when im on that island i will not be playing smash...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Bah, going down wrong paths is what makes each of us better human beings because we become examples of what not to be.

And Mura, here's my number: 504-231-6099

Text me when you decide to go to dibbz dude.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so this is my opinion of what the current MELEE tier list is/should be

GOD tier

Fox

Top tier

marth
falco

upper tier

shiek
peach
capt. falcon

high tier

ice climbers
samus
jigglypuff
dr. mario
gannondorf
link

mid tier

mario
DK
luigi
young link
pikachu
roy

low tier

mr. g&w
ness
yoshi
zelda
bowser

bottom tier

mewtwo
pichu
kirby

yes, i do believe fox deserves god tier hes just that good.
Other characters that moved up from last list jiggs/falcon because of recent tourney succes and link cuz i just think hes better than people think...

p.s. im maining fox in melee

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
so this is my opinion of what the current MELEE tier list is/should be

GOD tier

Fox

Top tier

marth
falco

upper tier

shiek
peach
capt. falcon

high tier

ice climbers
samus
jigglypuff
dr. mario
gannondorf
link

mid tier

mario
DK
luigi
young link
pikachu
roy

low tier

mr. g&w
ness
yoshi
zelda
bowser

bottom tier

mewtwo
pichu
kirby

yes, i do believe fox deserves god tier hes just that good.
Other characters that moved up from last list jiggs/falcon because of recent tourney succes and link cuz i just think hes better than people think...

p.s. im maining fox in melee
k
10characters

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meanie Tier List

Top Tier
Taylor, John

High Tier
Cyphus, Lee, Ricky

Mid