• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i would come play but eric doesnt answer his phone when i call him, sooo yeah.

i guess give me a call if yall are still smashing.

wooo im awesome.

D

Deleted member

im playing smash with eric tomorrow if the weather isn't favorable to chill outside.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ill go if someone drives there

i can already tell you shizwiz is gonna win

oh ya if someone drives i can pay for the gas or something, you can use my car if u want, i just dont like driving

D

Deleted member

the day was awesome. i only played melee with kyle for like 15 mins

Avery

Smash Cadet
Been having some pretty good games at dibbz lately :p. Playing Vaughn and Randall on teams was awesome, had a good time with Lee as well. Haha.
Shyguy is cool, glad I finally got around to playing him...very good games.
Im missing everyone else from BR as well...especially Kyle.
But anyways, I'll leave you with this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyFHECf0dnI
which was shown to me by a smasher from AZ.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
dude ness got mindgames up the *** i wanna play against a good ness like that haha

Flarefox

Smash Ace
ROFLCOPTER!!!111

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLLOOO

Doctor Mario + Fox = Good times

God ****, this **** is entertaining. I am going to put this DK image to good use.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
okay, so me vaughn shyg and eric are planning on going to the dec 1st tourny in orlando, correct me if im wrong,

shyg said he would put up his car, so all thats left is gas money, and all that ****, and houseing, i need to confirm this from everyone i just mentioned, so if you guys wouldnt mind making a post confirming that you will be going to this and stuff that would be great, ill get in touch with some of the orlando people so we can get housing all situated and all.

other than that, i kinda miss playing at dibbz but i kinda gotz a gf now, so i wont have THAT much time for smash, but i am planning on going either friday or saterday if anyone is interested.

anyway, ima show some love to the LA thread and say i love each and every single one of you
exept battosai hes a fgt. jk, i dont even know you dude haha but lee hates you, i still dont get that but its whatev.

peace ******

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
sounds good to me

eric can drive my car or whatever

oh ya theres something else i would need i dunno if u could help me out with that or not

but ill send u a pm or sumthing about it freddy

this tourney would give us all good experince cuz theres alot of good players in florida shiz,maveric, lamchops, colbol, keepspeedn, rockrock, green mario...... (I dont know any of them)

i dunno ill have to come up to br to practice with u guys soon for this ****

but im in

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
but ya we should get like taylor kyle jon lee cypsus to go so we could actually have a good showing, i mean if were gonna play florida we should have our best people so they know were for real

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
well, well prolly take your car.. so its vaughn me eric and you that leaves room for one more, so that would mean someone would have to take another carA but idk, its in dec so we should get the details better than straight by then.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
The situation made this completely hilarious. Matt had been talking about pizza all afternoon when he'd fsmash with luigi. "Want some pizza?" Ben told him "yes *****, mushrooms only" after killing luigi. Imagine luigi coming back with a massive fsmash and "Oh, I'm sorry, we only got HAND TOSSED." It was one of the funniest moments in smash history for me.

D

Deleted member

id like to go to that tournament but idk about the car situation. im not going to take my own car so just let me know if anything comes up.

<3 ffox being back

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Well.. There's also my car if anyone's interested. So that's 2 cars we can take. So just let us know if you wanna go.

And yeah, Kyle. I'm gonna take you to see Avery sometime in the future. He's an awesome kid. =D

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Noone wants to play smash with us Lafayette folks ._. We're not that bad!

I would seriously consider making a trip to BR if Matt and Ben or someone else has a free weekend. The Dec. 1st tournament sounds like an interesting idea too, but Orlando is a hell of a ways away.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I feel like im talking to myself, where the h@ll is everyone?

didnt anyone else watch the brawl demo vids? Comments, opinions, u dont even have to talk about the vids just grunt or babble somthing let me know that u didnt get abducted by aliens (if no one post within the next 5 hours ill assume u were abducted by aliens)

I mean at the least i would expect nicknyte to be posting some cheesy poems, songs or pictures, or some corny one liners
Sorry the darned aliens got me, why did you sent for help. sob sob:(

VVB

SD Champ
Dude, Wes....

My ribs hurt from that last comic. No lie.

Noone wants to play smash with us Lafayette folks ._. We're not that bad!
Yeah, we just come up with weird ****, like the comics haha.

I would seriously consider making a trip to BR if Matt and Ben or someone else has a free weekend. The Dec. 1st tournament sounds like an interesting idea too, but Orlando is a hell of a ways away.
Next weekend i'm down...

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
becuz maple story is gay..i got into a different online NEXON game:
KartRider
(kartrider.com)
its pretty ****ing awesome. Its like DiddyKong Racing..except a little simpler. All it uses is an up/down/left/right, item button, and drift button.
Theres 2-8 player races, with or with teams, with or without items. You can unlock a buncha parts/characters etc...but that stuff is just gay for the RPG n00bs...either way, i'm just enjoying the 8 player team item matches..its pretty fun.
At the moment it seems like its mostly run w/ mexicans..but hopefully the english ratio will catch up since its been advetised in GameInformer now.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1roshi View Post
yay, a farewell tournament 2...months.....be....fore the..release.of.brawl...something doesnt seem right...peace

-hiroshi
the date will be changed to february, ill let everyone know in a few days...

we're still gonna try to make it a farewell tourney for melee

its been bumbed up to febuary

Top Bottom