• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya LA is tottally a kick *** state, im proud to call it home even if one day i move to flrorida or las vegas, i was born here so like its awsome

*higfives the state of LA*

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so theres like vids of the brawl demo.... looks preety good IMO, kind of like a combination beetween original ssb and melee, Its alot better looking than I imagined both graphic and gameplay wise...

Metaknight looks retardedly broken already, i can already see like 1000 noobs playing him thinking theyre awsome (kind of like shiek in melee) Sonic just looks plain fun to play with regardless of how good or bad he is.... most likely i will be playing mario cuz im used to him and interested in seeing how hes changed (like with the fludd and stuff)

Pit and Ike both look like they have alot of potential too be good characters but definetly dont look broken like metaknight...

I havent seen any vids of fox which is stupid cuz thats like the character i want to see the most to compare him to his melee version, i expect fox to be slightly slower but still and above average character

cant wait till feb 10

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
Hai you guise

Im a LA smasher but I never saw this room before. I thought I might introduce myself to everyone. Im Brandon, for those who need identification Im black and main IC. Dont worry I dont wobble unless Avery starts begging me to wobble someone. Anyway Ive played Lee, Cyphus, and shy guy ( hmm from waht i see your not so shy on SWF). Oh and I was that guy who said I was chads brother. lol Im not

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Nah for the most part im shy, i just have my non shy moments everyonce in a while...

Anyways welcome to the LA thread (I think I remeber playing u at dibbz?)

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Hai you guise

Im a LA smasher but I never saw this room before. I thought I might introduce myself to everyone. Im Brandon, for those who need identification Im black and main IC. Dont worry I dont wobble unless Avery starts begging me to wobble someone. Anyway Ive played Lee, Cyphus, and shy guy ( hmm from waht i see your not so shy on SWF). Oh and I was that guy who said I was chads brother. lol Im not
You live in Baton Rouge?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
dude, one of mario's new colors in brawl is white, from like the original mario brothers when he was fireman, im definetly using that color.....

Oh ya they have a white DK too

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I feel like im talking to myself, where the h@ll is everyone?

didnt anyone else watch the brawl demo vids? Comments, opinions, u dont even have to talk about the vids just grunt or babble somthing let me know that u didnt get abducted by aliens (if no one post within the next 5 hours ill assume u were abducted by aliens)

I mean at the least i would expect nicknyte to be posting some cheesy poems, songs or pictures, or some corny one liners

eet

Smash Ace
yeah it looks too good...theyre having an open brawl demo, and abuncha people from swf are going to confirm lcanceling and wavedashing...so soon we will all know if the adv techniques made it into the next game....so cool ?

D

Deleted member

nintendo power always has a brawl section in every issue. in this month at the end of the section they were like "next month will include a HANDS ON preview of ssbb!!"
now, i imagine this is just poor wording and it could be interviews with people who played it or screen shots from e3 or something, but id totally nut my pants if i got a demo.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
only people with a presciption to the magazine would get the demo, its a possibility NP has given cd's in the past, i remember when i had a precription to NP i got a cd with orcestraded ssbm music which was cool, a demo of brawl would be even better

but they probly just mean theyll be (p)reviewing the copy of the demo they recieve

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Hey I stole this pic from someone and tried to add new characters, you can probly tell which ones I added, but it still looks cool

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Hey I stole this pic from someone and tried to add new characters, you can probly tell which ones I added, but it still looks cool

only people with a presciption to the magazine would get the demo, its a possibility NP has given cd's in the past, i remember when i had a precription to NP i got a cd with orcestraded ssbm music which was cool, a demo of brawl would be even better

but they probly just mean theyll be (p)reviewing the copy of the demo they recieve
oh shi-, if it does come in that issue i will be sure to buy that issue
nintendo power always has a brawl section in every issue. in this month at the end of the section they were like "next month will include a HANDS ON preview of ssbb!!"
now, i imagine this is just poor wording and it could be interviews with people who played it or screen shots from e3 or something, but id totally nut my pants if i got a demo.
I hope we can somehow get access to the demo even if you dont go to that event.

And I live in New Orleans
yeah it looks too good...theyre having an open brawl demo, and abuncha people from swf are going to confirm lcanceling and wavedashing...so soon we will all know if the adv techniques made it into the next game....so cool ?
I feel like im talking to myself, where the h@ll is everyone?

didnt anyone else watch the brawl demo vids? Comments, opinions, u dont even have to talk about the vids just grunt or babble somthing let me know that u didnt get abducted by aliens (if no one post within the next 5 hours ill assume u were abducted by aliens)

I mean at the least i would expect nicknyte to be posting some cheesy poems, songs or pictures, or some corny one liners
dude, one of mario's new colors in brawl is white, from like the original mario brothers when he was fireman, im definetly using that color.....

Oh ya they have a white DK too
bonjour dude-san
You live in Baton Rouge?
we need more br playersssssss
Nah for the most part im shy, i just have my non shy moments everyonce in a while...

Anyways welcome to the LA thread (I think I remeber playing u at dibbz?)
Hai you guise

so theres like vids of the brawl demo.... looks preety good IMO, kind of like a combination beetween original ssb and melee, Its alot better looking than I imagined both graphic and gameplay wise...

Metaknight looks retardedly broken already, i can already see like 1000 noobs playing him thinking theyre awsome (kind of like shiek in melee) Sonic just looks plain fun to play with regardless of how good or bad he is.... most likely i will be playing mario cuz im used to him and interested in seeing how hes changed (like with the fludd and stuff)

Pit and Ike both look like they have alot of potential too be good characters but definetly dont look broken like metaknight...

I havent seen any vids of fox which is stupid cuz thats like the character i want to see the most to compare him to his melee version, i expect fox to be slightly slower but still and above average character

cant wait till feb 10
Diqs? <3 for Lee.
ya LA is tottally a kick *** state, im proud to call it home even if one day i move to flrorida or las vegas, i was born here so like its awsome

*higfives the state of LA*
thats totally an unfair question. (but totally la smash)
Whos better at smash LA or Alabama?

I can't find a picture of luigi god forward smashing.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
people say I ruined it by putting the new characters on, well my point wasnt to make a better looking picture or 1up the original creator it was just to try to put more charaters on it even it doesnt look that good whatever I was just foolin around

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
So, it's the middle of October and there's still no sign of Luigi. I don't know if I'm ready to pick another char.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I played Vaughn for the first time in a long while and he has gotten a lot better. I think it was like, 4 matches, I got beaten all 4. 3 two stocks and a 1 stock. Fox(me) vs Zelda on BF, Mario(Me) vs Roy on DL64, and I forgot the other two, I think vaughn randomed those two characters and I think I either switched to doc or stayed Mario. Had to leave shortly after though, I wanted to play vaughn some more. : (

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i had a rly bad *** weekend that included intense pot smoking and a guh.

it was tight. but other than that, im free on tuesday, and maybe sometime tomorrow if anyone isnt busy to come get pwnt. :] jkz lufs.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
So, I played Vaughn for the first time in a long while and he has gotten a lot better. I think it was like, 4 matches, I got beaten all 4. 3 two stocks and a 1 stock. Fox(me) vs Zelda on BF, Mario(Me) vs Roy on DL64, and I forgot the other two, I think vaughn randomed those two characters and I think I either switched to doc or stayed Mario. Had to leave shortly after though, I wanted to play vaughn some more. : (
I remember a Samus(Me) vs. Jiggs and a Y. Link(Me) vs. C. Falcon match too. All of those matches were fun. And yeah, Sudai. I wanted to play more too. It was a hell of a long time since we last played. You got better too. We really need to play more sometime. Next time you head over to Eric's/my future place, let me know. It was fun hangin' out in his room too. LOL.

Had a few good single matches at Dibbz yesterday and quite a few team matches with Randall as my partner. We did quite well. We still need to work on not killing ourselves though.

I had some good matches with Eric today too. A really good Fox vs. Peach(Me) fight. Came down to the last stock at high damage, but I gotz teh f-air!! :p

And Happy 500+ pages, guys!!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Im almost 22, i went to buy some ciggerettes and this gay dude was workin there. He asked to check my id and then he was like wow you look young, and I was like you just got owned....

D

Deleted member

thus bringing shyg's owning of social workers up another notch. first the mail man, then the gas station clerk.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I would drive to br but a policeman would stop me and be like ur not old enough to drive yet and id be like "DAMMMM i cant do anything, am I allowed to cross the street yet?

Sudai

Stuff here
I have a car and look my age.

Oh, and I get sex. Buuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~

So, just applied for like...5 colleges...hoping I get into ULL cause they're computer stuff > LSU's computer stuff.

Oh, and I applied to the Scrubs College~ El oh el! No, just been watching scrubs while applying to colleges... XP

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
its all relative

(i dont even know what that means really but it seem like a good thing to say)

Oh ya something else i dont get if lee's mom is a man does that mean his dad is a woman?

Top Bottom