• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

hopsin is the black eminem. that isnt necessarily a bad thing though. but like they rap EXACTLY the same way. cept hopsin doesnt cry about his ex wife every other son.

for the record, i like both eminem and hopsin. hopsin more so. but its really more like em 1 and em 2. also not my favorite rappers, but time and place for the style.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
hopsin is the black eminem. that isnt necessarily a bad thing though. but like they rap EXACTLY the same way. cept hopsin doesnt cry about his ex wife every other son.

for the record, i like both eminem and hopsin. hopsin more so. but its really more like em 1 and em 2. also not my favorite rappers, but time and place for the style.
Yeah that's why I was attracted to Hopsin's music in the first place bcuz Eminem is my all time favorite rapper.

And Hopsin does do quite a bit of whining himself about what Eazy E's wife did to him lol.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
this is picky, but I really should have :falco: next to my name on the condensed version of the PR too. It's not fair to Brawlman who's been going 100% :sonic:.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
You should add kendrick lamar and ab-soul to that list. Two of the best rappers out there hands down. They rap about relevant **** that matters and not cars, girls, and weed

Sudai

Stuff here
I definitely agree Aaron Paul should have got it. Dinklage plays a great role but it just doesn't have nearly as big of an impact on the show as Paul does.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Here is the Circuit setup for Oct.

Baton Rouge Monthly- 7th
Albany/Hammond Monthly- 20th
Marksville Monthly- 27th

I hope to add NO, Slidell and Lafayette later on.

We'll be posting threads very soon.
Please add this to the OP. I just sent a message out to the TO's for these tournies for them to make the threads if not, give me the details so I can make them tonight.

Also, I'm looking to have Voodoo Smash on the 27th. From what I understand, that's an LSU make-up day. So talk to me, should I keep the starting time of the tournament the same (which it usually has started at 12-1pm) or should I push it back by and hour or so? If I need to push it back I'll see if there's really much of a time limit on how long we can be there for, I don't want us to overstay our welcome you know? I don't we will have any problems though. I just need to know if there's any issues so I can better plan the tournament, so please speak up.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Another Sunday tourny /;. COME ON!!!!!!!!! If you book these early enough we should have priority over if someone else tries to book that day. We got Saturdays almost every time durin the summer which should be 10xs harder. I wanna be able to come darn it :(

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Another Sunday tourny /;. COME ON!!!!!!!!! If you book these early enough we should have priority over if someone else tries to book that day. We got Saturdays almost every time durin the summer which should be 10xs harder. I wanna be able to come darn it :(
It's not like the Chinese Inn tourneys are on Saturdays or anything...*****

D

Deleted member

Cox is a worthless piece of **** company. Say I'm going to be out of Internet til Saturday night, from last night. I'm beside myself on what to do.

:phone:

Top Bottom