• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
hoooly **** you guys just missed the hypest brawl match. NiTEZ vs Adam in a diddy ditto. it was tied at 2-2 both at 159% exactly and they killed each other at the same time with a f-air clash.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
hoooly **** you guys just missed the hypest brawl match. NiTEZ vs Adam in a diddy ditto. it was tied at 2-2 both at 159% exactly and they killed each other at the same time with a f-air clash.
And I assume Adam had the worse DI? lololololololol

I think I'm gonna start practicing playing IC's now, haven't touched the game in weeks!

I love how people think Lee is "banned" from LA, but I don't like how you guys are feeding the troll...

Turazrok

Smash Master
they both had pretty impressive di. NiTEZ calls it "dye". but apparently they both wanted to know who was the best diddy in LA and they came to a draw. I've never seen mar or byron do half of the things that they did

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
And I assume Adam had the worse DI? lololololololol

I think I'm gonna start practicing playing IC's now, haven't touched the game in weeks!

I love how people think Lee is "banned" from LA, but I don't like how you guys are feeding the troll...
I am legitimately shaking in my boots.
And me too, JNig, you're the last human I played in brawl...

eet

Smash Ace
Ive played lees diddy and it aint like that ***** will just forget how to play, he would destroy them both 2v1 with glide tossing banana locks and ******** shiz

Sync.

Smash Champion
Sync, you don't want these trife *** negros in your home. they don't know how to appreciate ****. I do, but I most likely won't be able to make it :(

@BSP yeah you better fix it lil *****

also, Amoney and Jio Jr, we got *****es

@Mar, yous a ***** *** ****** *** ***** *** duck *** saditty *** punk *** church goin *** *****
Yes I do! I want all of Louisiana to come!

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
and byron bodied nitez last tournament.

byron #1!!
Plz give me ur def of bodied, b/c if winning 1 stock in kill % is considered that, then it needs to be redefined

Gettin bodied is wat Id simply just define as "Okuser"...for mult reasons
Duckass...lol

A-Money out

Top Bottom