• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
god you're like those annoying facebook friends that post their small business bull **** to your wall and tag you in all sorts of random ****ing photos.
Dude, you either need to calm the **** down or choke on a ****in ****. That's not as ******** as half the ****in **** you post.

Xyro, continue being awesome.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Xyro's done a lot for Smash, if anything, he deserves to be as unnecessary as he wants in any social thread. It honestly beats the salt and super tryhardin that takes place in this *****.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Not that I have a problem with the post I'm just saying I know where Okuser is coming from. The video itself was almost entertaining.

D

Deleted member

adam idk if youre completely trolling, half trolling, or not trolling at all, but just ignore okuser. if youre serious you're being more annoying than him today.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I don't see where he's coming from because the majority of his posts are either complaints, arguing, or douchery. Xyro has always been like this since before you guys even showed up to the scene. He'd stop by occasionally and post a video or invite us to a tourney. We talk about and post random **** all the time, so why complain? And Xyro is better than you...

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
today is the day where I have one morning class and then nothing to do for the rest of the day. I hope that answered your question

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I don't see where he's coming from because the majority of his posts are either complaints, arguing, or douchery. Xyro has always been like this since before you guys even showed up to the scene. He'd stop by occasionally and post a video or invite us to a tourney. We talk about and post random **** all the time, so why complain? And Xyro is better than you...
Why go there dude? Just stop.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
It's simple Brawlman. And it's not because I'm just bored or because I'm trolling. It's because it's simply the truth.
Remember when I actually did try to make peace? When I wasn't being as much of a **** at all and nothing changed? Yea...I do...

Edit: Just like Gunner to come in and defend him as well...typical.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Why go there dude? Just stop.
Damn Brawlman you really do get it.

Brawlman for pres.

On the contrary, it's you who's being hilariously (Especially post comment) typical.
There was never a time when you weren't being a negative *** (though your interest in brawl streams seems hopeful at times.)

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Sure it's all just me being "hilariously typical"
It's never anyone else, only me right?
Yet I can probably vouch for 99.9% of this thread that fully get wtf I actually mean.

There has been times where I have been positive, there's been times where I've tried, but I wouldn't expect you to see that.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Sure it's all just me being "hilariously typical"
It's never anyone else, only me right?
Yet I can probably vouch for 99.9% of this thread that fully get wtf I actually mean.

There has been times where I have been positive, there's been times where I've tried, but I wouldn't expect you to see that.
Oh it certainly isn't only you but 99.9% of your posts are dry, brawl bashing, why do you care about this **** game nonsense.

Also I don't really see a problem with Xyro's post, except the obnoxious way it was presented...
As Brawlman said it was almost funny. Which, as the internet goes, is generally worth watching.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
sorry my vid caused so much drama. i thought it was pretty cool so i wanted to share it.

:(

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well it is true. No matter what goes on, Okuser is going to complain. He's proven that for about every little thing. As such he winds up making comments that frustrate people and then arguments begin about how negative he is and how much of a scrub he is, etc. It'd be more plausible to just ignore his posts and even block them I think we have that feature to where you won't even see his posts that he makes. Overall there has been more socializing than arguing in this group as of lately, only until Okuser makes a post. Think about how much time and trouble we could save if we just ignored his posts? We all talk about trying to improve the community? Let's start by shutting out the scrub who just complains about every little thing because we shouldn't tolerate/approve of that kind of behavior.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
He actually tried to make peace at one point... but anywaysssss

I'm done trolling. Bomber, sorry if I startled you earlier, no hard feelings. But I've lost all hope (what little I had) for LA smash. Some of you just take this way too seriously. I had a nice talk with BSP about this last night, and we both reached the same conclusion: STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIVES. Seriously, there is no future in this game, and you can call it bashing or whatever you like, but it's the truth. Justin is probably the only person who's doing it right. He's got a steady job, and has all his **** together, and sees this game as a HOBBY. You guys act like this is your day job or something. News flash for you, you aren't that good. Lurking in this thread all day will get you nowhere. Arguing over all this dumb **** every day is gonna get you nowhere. None of you guys are bout that Uptown Wild Life so stop starting **** with each other. Go get a girlfriend or some **** and calm your damn nerves.

But I'm officially done trolling, arguing, and entertaining you idiots. I'm too cool for you negros anyway :awesome:

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I wish I started earlier, but I didn't. So I care now.
I ****ing love brawl. It's the only game I can literally play indefinitely without getting bored. Who gives a **** if there's a "future" in the game. I love playing it and I love getting better at it. I love the depth it offers and the unlimited replay-ability. And I love the inherent competition it brings.

Bash my love/care of the game all you like but it isn't going away. Maybe I need a new thread.

Bomber7

Smash Hero

I'm done trolling. Bomber, sorry if I startled you earlier, no hard feelings. But I've lost all hope (what little I had) for LA smash. Some of you just take this way too seriously. I had a nice talk with BSP about this last night, and we both reached the same conclusion: STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIVES. Seriously, there is no future in this game, and you can call it bashing or whatever you like, but it's the truth. Justin is probably the only person who's doing it right. He's got a steady job, and has all his **** together, and sees this game as a HOBBY. You guys act like this is your day job or something. News flash for you, you aren't that good. Lurking in this thread all day will get you nowhere. Arguing over all this dumb **** every day is gonna get you nowhere. None of you guys are bout that Uptown Wild Life so stop starting **** with each other. Go get a girlfriend or some **** and calm your damn nerves.

But I'm officially done trolling, arguing, and entertaining you idiots. I'm too cool for you negros anyway :awesome:
Naw you didn't startle me, I figured you were trolling anyway. You're too cool of a person irl to mean that crap. We're still cool. :D

You have many valid points in that paragraph of yours. Yes, this thread breed really dumb arguments, but it's just a fact of life. Me personally, this game is just a hobby, it's something I enjoy and I do for fun. Being active with Smashcon as a staff member/TO is really fun for me because I get to be a part of something that will benefit so many people who enjoy the game like me. I'm not sure if your paragraph is directed towards everyone, but just be careful what you say. Some of what you say doesn't apply to us. Some of us too have school, work, girlfriends, and other things to keep us busy. I can't judge you really at all because you seem pretty angry/emotional and I've said incredible stuff too when I was the same way. Overall, the only way this community as a whole will change is if every single person in our community changes themselves (growing up, lightening up, etc). Stay cool Adam.

-Ran

Smash Master

Adam's like Kobe in a Denver Hotel. He's unstoppable.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Bomber, I'm ice cold. And I see your point and I respect it.

@Ran: you know how I do

I'm also gonna try to not post as much anymore. So if you need me, most of you know how to reach me

Okuser

Smash Ace
Well it is true. No matter what goes on, Adam/Nitez is going to complain. He's proven that for about every little thing. As such he winds up making comments that frustrate people and then arguments begin about how negative he is and how much of a scrub he is, etc. It'd be more plausible to just ignore his posts and even block them I think we have that feature to where you won't even see his posts that he makes. Overall there has been more socializing than arguing in this group as of lately, only until Adam/Nitez makes a post. Think about how much time and trouble we could save if we just ignored his posts? We all talk about trying to improve the community? Let's start by shutting out the scrub who just complains about every little thing because we shouldn't tolerate/approve of that kind of behavior.
Fixed.

I've got to say, coming back to this thread and seeing like a page of discussion about me made me laugh out loud.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
@NiTEZ So basically your logic is "If u can't beat em join em" since u couldn't stop all the **** that goes on in this thread u decided to add on to it. And how is that helping anything? Your just making it worse. And I don't want anyone to think I am defending Okuser at all. I just thought it was odd of Xyro to post such a vid in here. I meant no harm by my posts.

@Xyro No need to apologize u did absolutely nothing wrong. If anything I'm sorry. I should have kept that to myself and maybe we wouldn't be having this convo right now. I didn't think what I said would piss ppl off the way it did tho...

@Bomber U guys feel free to try this but I highly doubt it would work. There is always going to be something that will happen and there will always be someone to complain about it. And who are the ones in this thread that say they want to improve the community? No matter what we do someone in here always has some negative put down to say about it. Brawl bashing, PR bashing, player's skill bashing etc. Face it no matter what we do we will never be able to just get along in this thread. Everyone's divided into separate groups in here and that's the way its gonna remain.

@Adam I take Brawl and gaming in general as nothing but a hobby. I refuse to let video games consume my life. I'd much rather get some p**** than play video games.:awesome: I do believe there is a future for this game tho. Just bcuz u, BSP and others have given up on this game doesn't mean the rest of us will. Its comments like that that keep us divided.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations Brawlman, you're getting sig'd for that statement, and I'm pretty sure you know which statement I mean too...lmao

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I do believe there is a future for this game tho. Just bcuz u, BSP and others have given up on this game doesn't mean the rest of us will. Its comments like that that keep us divided.
Brawlman with the inspiration. I really ****ing wish you lived closer so we could practice. Playing with someone who has passion for the game leads to improvement faster than anything else, in my experience. We should plan a brawlfest one weekend or some ****. Would you be down?

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Lol NiTEZ.

@Gunner I'd be down but I've got Mom johns. The first thing she would say is "U don't know those guys well enough" bcuz in her mind everyone she doesn't know is a murderer, thief, or rapist lol.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Lol NiTEZ.

@Gunner I'd be down but I've got Mom johns. The first thing she would say is "U don't know those guys well enough" bcuz in her mind everyone she doesn't know is a murderer, thief, or rapist lol.
Black parenting at its finest. I had to eventually change this when I got to LSU, I couldn't miss SEC CG or postseason games for this.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I'm in the same boat as Brawlman it seems. Major parent johns. Gunner, that post you made summed up exactly how i feel about Brawl. I'm passionate about it, and love getting better at it. I just got here late and im just a little too young to make my own decisions atm. Heck, okuser is like 20 minutes from me and it took days of convincing my folks to let me go to his place. In other news, this thread is depressing. :/

:phone:

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Hey, I love brawl too!! But no lie, it's just a hobby. I work, attend to my gf, and occasionally play brawl through the week if I can ( like tonight, shutouts to li-D, Eso, ray, and aj). If I could brawl, would be all I would play and consume my time with but, that doesnt pay any bills. Besides if you go outside and look around, you can find plenty of things that you can do that maybe interesting

:phone:

Top Bottom