• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Soooooooo, you declined the moneymatch AT the tournament before he was retired then challenge him to a moneymatch about 2 hours after he retires....

Doesn't that make you a b!
tch *** n!gga?
Who the **** are you and WHAT the **** are you talking about.

If I had been challenged to a mm I wouldve jumped on that free money faster than he would jump on the last fat chick at the bar for the night. And if I wouldve known he was this delusional about who is better, you can bet your *** I wouldve mm'd him. Until next time though.

:phone:

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
NiTEZ and RJ, don't pay any attention. I have nothing to prove, mostly because I already have proved how godlike I am :awesome:

Talk about something boring now so I can go to sleep

BSP

Smash Legend
That was probably my last tournament for a while :\ Thanks for putting it on guys.

And major shoutouts to MAR for the ride, I really appreciate it.

D

Deleted member

mura go away. i havent threatened anyone since you stopped posting. you randomly come in and just make the fighting worse.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Lol Ran too good. And I remember yelling for a mm and you didn't respond. It's all good though, I would've *****ed out too
That is the p*ssiest **** I've ever heard. Either you directly come and ask me for a MM, which did not happen, or nothing else matters.

Don't worry though, I wouldve been scared to come up and talk to me too if I were you.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
But I couldn't make it to that....why don't we talk about girls again...
Edit: This n***a Okuser tho, lmao
Edit2: This is too funny

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
@ Taylor(the cool one) he's chill man. He was just getting my back on this ridiculous subject

@ NiTEZ, it is hilarious. But seriously I need to sleep, stop posting

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
okuser is a proven fraud, idiot, and delusional.

In fact all of you are frauds except my bro, BSP, anyone who retired and potentially MAR and Brawlman.

GTFO

BSP

Smash Legend
you didn't look hard enough Byron lol.

Man, I'm such a fraud. I took sync on and totally forgot I could use Falco to a competent level
I lost, i'm so stupid

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
mura go away. i havent threatened anyone since you stopped posting. you randomly come in and just make the fighting worse.
1. Excuse me muh****er. What makes you think I'm afraid of your threats? That's all your *** ever does is threaten, never do ****.

2. Nobody told you to say a goddamn thing. Those muh****ers were gonna fight regardless of what I did. I just decided to troll because I've been hearing stories about how big of a ***** Okuser is. Literally only two people responded to a single thing I said, and you're one of them. You're a ******* for getting pulled into a troll that has nothing to do with you. Mind your own damn business and maybe you'd get along with people better. I don't even like this thread, but I will come in this ***** and do whatever the **** I want. Ya know what, you better ignore me right now otherwise I'mma come in here and **** with you whenever I want.

D

Deleted member

it's so much less annoying when you're specifically trying to piss me off. i dont really know why though.

yes all ive done to you is threaten because in the past you lived an hour away and im not going to drive to nola just to get arrested because i beat the **** out of a little kid and his parents called the cops. now you live farther away, making it even more unreasonable, and i didnt threaten you this time at all.

no one told you to say anything as well. all i know is the thread has been 99% more peaceful since your arrogant *** stopped posting. you come in, say 2 things and piss people off way worse than i have in the past year. dont need you here making anything worse.

you either have anger issues, or a napoleon complex. i remember when you were not a ****. i dont know what happened in your life but i hope you grow out of it.

if you want me to back up my threats, please come down to br to see me. it's not worth me driving anywhere to get arrested. afterwards; ill tend to your wounds, give you a beer, and let you sleep on my couch because im a grown *** man.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Got darn. I'm so salty. I've been focusing way too much training into mk:(. I was ****** lee in
ditto friendlies :D. Yea but legit props to bsp for beating me I choked so hard lol(tired johns!). And Kismet is too pro. Fun tourny and good stuff peoplez. La too free time to train more I guess. If I make it to whobo Ill deff be ready to do work.

Sudai

Stuff here
Guys, stop bickering and buy Binding of Isaac on steam (it's literally like $1). It's a game for real men (aka you have to start from scratch if you die)

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I just got back to Mobile. I loved the tournament, and I loved getting to play you all in LA. Still got to drive a ways more tomorrow...

EDIT: Top 8 was

1. Kismet :falco:
2. JNIG :wario:
3. Sync :olimar:
4. BSP :mario2:
5. Cam :pikachu2:
5. Mar :diddy:
7. Hyro :toonlink:
7. Ryker :falco:

Top Bottom