• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz, before you ask, we aren't going to havr a small tourney. We have another tv, we just need another wii and brawl over here.
I wasn't gonna ask. Lol. I just wanna play some smash. I should have at least one setup with me. I'll have two if I decide to not be lazy and put my other CRT in my car.

:phone:

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure people will show up at different times around then, so its fine.Sudai you aren't afraid of dogs are you?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Is there a CI this month?

I'm looking to host the CI for March. I requested to take off for the 24th of March and this weekend I'll be talking with my managers to see if my chances of getting off for that Saturday are very strong. After this weekend, I should be able to confirm it, if all goes well, then I will be making the thread next week.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Vaughn's like an ANBU though.
The tryhards are borderline Chuunin
The top of the PR is like Jonin/Sannin
And those who don't care are just Rogue...

As for the set-ups thing JNig brought up. I don't own a Wii or Brawl anymore, yes I do reiterate to bring setups every single time we've had a tourney. The same ones usually show up without a set-up and then complain about the tourney later as if they actually contributed anything to it besides attendance.

As for the same top 3 thing, I don't care so much and I don't complain. I've been playing with the same skillset since I've picked up Diddy, not much has changed in what I do because I haven't cared so much to change it.
I'm like naruto in that I'm still technically a genin, but I'm more powerful than most jonin.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I don't. I want to be t.hawk. BSL can have the shazam powers tho. Looool t.hawk.

'V'

Smash Lord
So when are people going to Gunner's and ESO's tomorrow? I wanna get there at some time during the day cuz I gotta go do something at around 8.

Also, I need an address!!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Captain Marvel, baby.

JNig, I keep a TV and 2 power strips in my car at all times. I had them at CI, but my Wii can't read Brawl, so I don't bring it anywhere. So if someone has a Wii but no TV, bring it to tourneys I go to.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
So when are people going to Gunner's and ESO's tomorrow? I wanna get there at some time during the day cuz I gotta go do something at around 8.

Also, I need an address!!!
I'll pm you. People are starting to come around 6, but you're welcome to come anytime really... gunner is here, but i wont be till at least 5

BSP

Smash Legend
Captain Marvel, baby.

JNig, I keep a TV and 2 power strips in my car at all times. I had them at CI, but my Wii can't read Brawl, so I don't bring it anywhere. So if someone has a Wii but no TV, bring it to tourneys I go to.
That's me lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Perfect. Just bring the Wii itself to every tourney if you aren't sure about my attendance.

Ask me before the tourney if that's too much of a hassle. You have my number, I think.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
guys , sorry for last minute changes but it seems between miss communication i have to charge a venue fee =[ because of that venue will be 5 and tourny entry will be 5 instead of 10. sorry guys

Sudai

Stuff here
Me, You, and Dylan are in my car right now it looks like. So one more ent wanna ride with us? Or Vaughn if he wants to but I think he's taking his own car w/ his TV

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'll be driving a car, as usual, and I think I'm bringing only Adam so far. Anyone else wanna come with me to Roni's?

Bomber, I don't know if I'll be there, cuz I might be in Panama City, too soon to tell though.

D

Deleted member

that's especially funny coming from eric. how much of your $5 entry did you pay at the last tournament?

Top Bottom