• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yes Nicknyte, *******. ******* > Life.

So like..Taylor, I'm gonna see if I can go and play you a lot if possible so I can get better. But if you'd rather not, just say so and it won't bother me at all regardless of the reason.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
taylor posting from tims house because i cant log off his name:

im down sudai. just give me a call.
im sure u can only beat eric like 1/5 times or so and just because you can win 1/10 matches doesnt mean "you can beat me." i guess technically it does but like on a real level it doesnt mean anything. if u play the lottery enough times eventually you'll win something, but it doesnt mean you can beat the lottery. hope ur the best in the middle east. and you should try to learn more technical game. ull never beat forward or me in a tournament just going for lucky tips. thats not an original play style either. 95% of noobs play like that.

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
Will you guys be playing sometime tomorrow? can someone drop me a line on AIM (TortugaConQueso), or i'll call taylor or something tomorrow afternoon.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
John got so drunk at Dibbz, he just went walking around the room saying, "You're garbage. You are GARBAGE." to everyone he saw. He made me play him while he was drunk and I got his first stock with 0% and two stocked his arse. We played a bunch of team matches where Ray was captain falcon and he'd knee his partner all the time. Everyone was pissed when on his team but it didn't bother me, I'd just counter whenever he ran towards me and it worked pretty good.

I don't use AIM, so just call Taylor.

eet

Smash Ace
anyway, i dont feel like playin tonight, i had work and now im tired...

and elvis you cant really beat me 1/2 ...dont tell anyone but the truth is...i never try in friendlies (unless its taylor and hes annoying beating everyone else so i have to beat him so yall can play cause yall suck) i usually jus like drift in and out of consciousness playing and responding instinctively rather than concentrating..lol

Sudai

Stuff here
If you guys come to my house, that'd be aweasome because my mom wants to meet the people I've been smashing with because she doesn't really know you guys and all. Wherever is still cool though. We'll figure it out when we do it?

So..I suck at sleeping because I went to sleep at 11:45PM and woke up at 1:45AM..I'm pro.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
its 6:00 in the morning, and uhh im posting LOL

Im down for smash tomorrow, just call me and come over. my parents wont be gay tomorrow because they will be working until like 5:00 pm or something
225-907-7282 (my cell number)

also, sorry for being a noob last night taylor, i didnt really have any sleep so i just wanted to go home heh. but uhh everyone just give me a call.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
so like if anyone can tell me what this song is, then they earn over nine thousand awesome points..

waw waw waw, waw waw waw, waw waw waw, wanawaw,waw, waw it might not be, the right time, i might not be , the right one, but theres something about us, i want to say, cause theres something between us anyway.

im expecting either young dylan, or bossman to get this :D

by the way, im awesome.

Mary

Smash Rookie
im moving out of my apt today, so its my last day in baton rouge. im moving back to new iberia where the only smash player there is flarefox, which i will try to get him off maple story and back into smash. ill be back in august or september though for school.

Mary

Smash Rookie
im moving out of highland plantation and i want to live in tigerland. if you need a roommate kyle, i might be able to.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
daft punk is awsome

I think i use to have some of their songs on a cd, did we ever listen to that at my old apartment???? like all my cool cds like got lost from whenever i moved back.... i dunno i find them in like random places around the house...... like ill go to get some food out of the pantry and ill pull out like a crystal method cd and be like hey..I was looking for this...

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
blah, wasn't able to smash today. =(
possibly wednesday?

on a side note, if i put my 1 inch pet turtle up against the 7 inch invading mouse, who you think would win?

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
If anyone held back on me today, don't do it anymore. i probalby didn't do as well as i could have anyway because i'm a bit out of practice and i think nicknyte was right about my controller.

Sudai

Stuff here
So..my eyes have been in pain ever since we had our "wear everyone else's glasses for a few seconds" thing at SubWay...and like...it suck.

Sage = Ganon = Ska has competition = Suckstobeska

My Doc officially sucks but so does my Fox due to me playing too much Doc making my Fox really sloppy.... : (

Sudai

Stuff here
It was the usual Taylor ****** circles on one TV while the rest of us played on the other.

I tried to get on Taylor's TV to play him, but he kept running away. :p

Then away from Freddy's because his dad is a ***** and we just played teams (at least till I left) because we only had 1 TV.. x.x

Edit: But like..we should do this again tomorrow?

Edit 2: OOOOHHHHH SHHHIIIIEETTTTTTTTTTTTT! Did any of you hear the new music Sakarai posted up on smashbros.com? Compilation of LoZ:OoT melodies and it's gonna be in effing BRAWL!! I had to change pajama pants.. : (

I think I may actually play Brawl with the music on.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
The music seems like its getting alot of attention. I think its great, not to say that the music in melee is bad.

I'm going to go show off my true DDR skills tommorow, maybe afterwards Sudai.

Wouldn't it suck if Sage beat us all Shyguy? Then we'd just be a trash state.

Sudai

Stuff here
Disclaimer: If you read this, you will be reading the random babbling of a sleep deprived, mal-nourished teen who is currently seeing things due to the sleep deprivation and..yeah

Don't take this post seriously? XP

Pfft, no one cares about you Kyle! You're scum! You should fall off the face of the Earth! I freaking hate you with the passion of OVER NINE THOUSAND burning suns!!!

Meh, I still want butsekz wiff j00 though.

So like...I had this aweasome heart that I made right after my disclaimer, but I'm moving it down here.

................====
...........==.........==
.....==................==
==
................===
.....==.................==
...........==.........==
................====

Because like, that **** took me forever since it was origionally

.........................................................................................
.........................................................................................

And I was like..."That looks like the bottom of a heart?!?!"

So yeah...uhm...I need to sleep....bad....

Edit: Because I wanted to add colors.

Edit 2: I just realized I made this post to joke bash Kyle but it turned out to be all about my crappy <3 XD

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i didnt watch those vids but i know he's awesome, i've scene other vids of him. i dont think anyone may have held back except me. i noticed u were getting more into the groove towards the end of your games. i dont like making an *** of myself but ur good enough for me to play for real. id say im on his level but i think im more awesome than i rly am so blah.
and lee im taking you down fyi.
new techs in my falco game ftw.

Sudai

Stuff here
But like..you guys are missing the real point which is this:

................====
...........==.........==
.....==................==
==
................===
.....==.................==
...........==.........==
................====

Ok, fo' rizzle mah bizzlez. Sudizle izzle gozinzil tizil slizzil nizzle kizzle azizzle bizzle cizzle dizzle ezizzle fizzil gizzil hizzil jizzil kizzil lizzil mizzil nizzil ozizzil pizzil quizzil rizzil sizzil tizzil uzizzil vizzil wizzil xizzil yzizzil zizizizzle!

I think that means "I'm going to sleep abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz!" but someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
i didnt watch those vids but i know he's awesome, i've scene other vids of him. i dont think anyone may have held back except me. i noticed u were getting more into the groove towards the end of your games. i dont like making an *** of myself but ur good enough for me to play for real. id say im on his level but i think im more awesome than i rly am so blah.
and lee im taking you down fyi.
new techs in my falco game ftw.
if nothing else, watch the second one for his infinite wave shine kill. those are so humiliating.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
cactuar looks alright..but no offense to his oponents, they just make cactuar look better than he is. Watching the vid, its easy to stay focused on cactuar..but if u watch his oponents they make poor move choice after poor move choice.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
*notices Cactus discussion*

:laugh:

I'd probably be considered good because of the people I can compete with in tournament, not the people I play in old videos.

Silly person.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
well, that really was unexpected, but uhh if people want to come over and smash today, im free, also i dont think i was holding back on you when i 4 stocked you sage, not to be an *** but you really did seem really rusty, besides yesterday when was the last time you played? also yesterday was fun guys, we should do that more often.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yeah, that would make me suck too. even though i already do. but anyway im awesome..?

holy ****... :O

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I'm up for some smash RIGHT NOW until around... 5:55-ish.
anyone interested? (337) 501 9474.
p.s. don't expect much of a challenge. i'm still learning.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
my address is 4981 inniswold road just map quest it if you dont know where it is

Top Bottom