• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'll help out with the game room if I get a free hotel room, free con entry, free entry for every tourney, and my own harem.

There will be no negotiations

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So LouisiAnime just emailed me, right?

According to them, their ENTIRE game room staff backed down and now they have no one to schedule/run tournies or even keep an eye on the Game Room. They asked me to see if I could come up with something for tournaments and possibly watch the Game Room for them.

This meaning that no one from Smash has to buy Con Passes to get into the Game Room now. xD
Consider getting me a free pass. I'll talk with you about it later though, have to get confirmation from my mom first.

Remove brawl, add Project M.
This this this this

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo Avery, if you go to DIbbz tonight, i'll show up for a few. But I'd love it if other people showed up too!

For melee of course. HOLLA

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'll go to dibbz tonight if I can get use of a car.

Still got my number Yawara? Because I don't have yours anymore. 504-458-9015

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
My digit is: 504-231-6099

What time are people going? And is that a hint that you need a ride Mura? lol

BTW, I'm not sure if I can cause gas is ******** high right now.

D

Deleted member

indeed whats up with that. also curlz you should switch the times for melee and brawl. i could make it if it started in the evening.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
My digit is: 504-231-6099

What time are people going? And is that a hint that you need a ride Mura? lol

BTW, I'm not sure if I can cause gas is ******** high right now.
Nah, that's more of me wanting to drive myself finally. I have to wait for my parents to get off of work so I can use one of their cars.

D

Deleted member

hey i actually got off for the saturday of this nom, so if you want to change it back to its usual time and support a side tournament, thats cool with me. thanks for the special accommodations though.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I live out in the east, about 15 miles from dibbz, so if you're around metairie, it'll take you way out of your way, which I wouldn't ask you to do.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Man you know what's fun? Picking 3 assist chars like hsien ko haggar doom. Team Buddy 4 Evo.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Savon salty because he was never good at any of his shooters.

Meanwhile, I'm already a force in this *****. Almost every room I've got about 60% more kills than everyone else, and I've already got about 4 clips for a gears 3 beta montage.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
some1 teach me how to signup up correctly for la anime. im not rly used to this sorta thing.\\

Also theres some other Nintendo Wii2 news about

Your home Wii 2, Wii HD or Codename Cafe will be rocking a very interesting controller that basically combines an iPhone and a GameCube controller. According to IGN's sources, the new Nintendo controller will "feature dual analog sticks in addition to standard d-pad and trigger buttons," but will also (supposedly) feature a six-inch screen that will allow you to stream game content to the controller from the console to the screen, including beaming full games to the device, like it's a miniature television.Not only that, it will sport a front facing camera, too.
French site 01net.com's unconfirmed report says the device will sport a “custom IBM PowerPC with three cores”, an ATI-built GPU, and at least 512MB in memory, putting it on-par with a 360. It will also reportedly be backwards compatible with both the Wii and the Gamecube.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...cluding-code-name-project-cafe/#ixzz1Jh4WTT44

I like how that new controller sounds.

BSP

Smash Legend
Blomber I don't think you can sign up online anymore. You might just have to pay (? Curlz?) at the door.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Your home Wii 2, Wii HD or Codename Cafe will be rocking a very interesting controller that basically combines an iPhone and a GameCube controller. According to IGN's sources, the new Nintendo controller will "feature dual analog sticks in addition to standard d-pad and trigger buttons," but will also (supposedly) feature a six-inch screen that will allow you to stream game content to the controller from the console to the screen, including beaming full games to the device, like it's a miniature television.Not only that, it will sport a front facing camera, too.
French site 01net.com's unconfirmed report says the device will sport a “custom IBM PowerPC with three cores”, an ATI-built GPU, and at least 512MB in memory, putting it on-par with a 360. It will also reportedly be backwards compatible with both the Wii and the Gamecube.
I think I just died a happy and satisfying death.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Of all the leaks and rumors in the world, ones for new consoles seem to be the least reliable. Back in 05 there was like 10 fake wiis and 30 fake controllers before the real deal got announced and absolutely none of the leaks were right. But who knows, leaks seem to have a higher success ratio in this decade than in the last.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Fun games at Dibbz yesterday . . . when we finally set it up lol Watching MvC3 made me wanna pick it up for a bit again though.

Top Bottom