• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Hay anyone want to do melee casuals today or tomorro
Idk how mobile you are/ I dont even think we got to meet at nom sorry D:
A few smashers and I dwell on the westbank and were not too mobile, espescially since my van is broken right now. But if you wanna pm me your number we could maybe figure something out :D.

Also I love iceman and wish I had met him more than once.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Sorry for no response, smash today basically turned into stay at home and work on my car all day. But I fixed it so now dibbz is back in the question. Also we never really play smash at my place, so you guys should just text me when/if yall wanna play 5045590014 I dont have fb either sry loool. Mura come to NOM so me vs turaz can be recorded.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, i tell my mom that I got invited to some conference that only 3 guys got asked to. She says good job.

Then I tell her that I might lose my top 2 spot on the track team, and she tells me it's because I game all day. lol it doesn't add up.

It must be black parents. No matter what accomplishments you get, any downfalls are because you game all day :awesome:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Only to cheer me up on a ****ty day LOOOL. Also turaz if you accept 10 dollars with arcadia we should totally do 10 too :D
**** I ain't got 10 dollars to win off arcrazia. No it's double 5.

Also the whole recording thing... lol.....

It only sets you up for embarrassment in the .0004 chance I expose you. On video.

'V'

Smash Lord
**** I ain't got 10 dollars to win off arcrazia. No it's double 5.

Also the whole recording thing... lol.....

It only sets you up for embarrassment in the .0004 chance I expose you. On video.
And you need to stop doing this. It's really not giving you any points in the cool factor.

eet

Smash Ace
It must be black parents socio-economical political factors that cause people to value hard work ethic and accomplishment in some areas over others.
im high

and vaughns kirby too good. I will money match $5 for vaughns kirby vs anyone beneath me in the tier list. lol

Avery

Smash Cadet
Lol at least he produces lulz vaughn. Also long time no talk, I miss hearing from you man specifically the pump days T_T.

Also MMs for other people?! Id definitely bet $5 on cyphus' kirby vs vaughn in a kirby ditto. No offense to vaughn what so ever, Im just betting on the kirby I know knows whats up :p and itd make for an awesome match.

Anyone wanna play words with friends? :DDDDDDD

Top Bottom