• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Thread (Tournaments, etc) FIRST POST UPDATES

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
Is There Actually Any Tournamnet..cos I Maild Fuzzyness N No Reply..n If Der Is Its Probs Best 2 Do It Wen Everyones Off College/skool/uni

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Didn't get your mail, ill be hopefully updating this thread..and the mini tourney should be the 2nd june (saturday) if not then later. Proper tourney coming up is TNJ2 in Yeovil (Somerset)

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
Oh ok..thats fair enuff...hmm..i myt b able 2 make it on the 2nd but ma bros got exams n believe me..he's sick...i fink we'd own on a team fing n wud b a final btween us i na single :p hehe..seriously tho..u gotta hav sumfin durin summer hols

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
lol...2 b fair ive played alot of hardcore ppl n dnt lose...so i guess i cn b a lil confiedent...are there any prizes at london tournies or is it simply pride...?

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
i much prefer money..means i can win n wudnt hav paid for travel...my characters are none other than the infamous ganon, luigi and ofcourse ness

lol..im playing..id prefere not 2 say...element of suprise is a great factor

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
lol...if u say so..still where abouts in london do u live? i dnt really noe alot of smashers outside my skool friends

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
kk...if fuzz makes da entrance fee sumfin lyk £5-£10 den im sure der shud b enuff 4 a cash prize..wud b sick

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
sounds good

where in south london do you live

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
croydon, maybe we can hook up n get som matches

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Lawl Confidence

Thats great...if yuor on smashboards then that means at least you should know what a shieldgrab is, if not ill Teach you ^^

The pain of Halfshield Grabs and Charles Falco Feels it most xD

Well nice to meet you, people know me by the Ultimate Noob and im the worst in the UK so far. Even worse then the worst so if i see you, Ill gladly lose.

Also I main IC's but ive converted to Pichu so LOW TIER VICTORY!

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Yo fuzz, heard about your tournament on 2nd - that still on? ok if i come lol? And any smasher in croydon area wanna hook up for some games leme know coz i can tired playin the same peeps lol

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
HEY..IM FROM PECKHAM WUDNT MIND TRAVLIN 2 CROYDON 2 PLAY THO P-DOT LIVS DER 2 SO I CUD TAKE U OUT 1 BY 1 :p LOL

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
VEXED!! Where u been man? You and Spkzz have been incognito for ages.

It would be good to see u guys again. I still think that you two had the nicest looking space animals in London

Edit: And wave, if i hear anymore negativeness come outta ure face, i swear im gonna come to ure house and 4 stock ure ICs with Zelda. not shiek...ZELDA! :p

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Hey spam :)

Thanks man you had a pretty mean marth yourself if i remember rightly :)

We quit for about 6months lol But yeah we're back, had loads of practise with mindgames, playing smart, analysing and **** etc. But yeah just trying to get loads of games in with as many people as possible, maybe start somethin around croydon area of somethin coz v3x v spkz gets a bit repetative sometimes :)

But yeah PDOT check ur pms :p

spKz

Smash Ace
Hey Guys long time no speak, quit smash for as you might of guessed, and i am kinda getting back into it again.
So i am think of hosting a small smash get together either on the 19th or 20th of may.
So new or old smasher are welcome, i live in south London, Hackbridge 15mins on tram from Croydon and 30-45 mins from sutton.
Just let me know if you want to come ^__^
Or Call me on 07772008884
Cheers

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I can make the one on the saturday but not sunday.

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
I need to go to something for once, I don't have exams, only coursework, and I need to apply for college, hopefully I'll be able to go to something... I'm never really busy on Sundays.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
did you make that sig yourself nexus?

Kman25

Smash Ace
Oh wow welcome back spKz and v3x?

Hmm yeah m interested but I got exams and **** like everyone else xD

Ill probably try come like this week or next depends if Im prepared for my exams, If not then yeah the weekend

But nice to see your back, And v3?x, Nice Marth xD

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
Yea PDOT i did make it myself. and...welcome back v3x and spkz(should have said that first )

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I have no exam for the next 2 weeks, so it'd be good (for me, obviously :p) if we can get anything during that time period. Mine is free tomorrow btw.

Wait, next tourney is... next week?

Fletch

Smash Master
Hey guys, E'm in London for a study abroad program, and i just wanted to know when the next major tournament/smashfest is because I'd like to play against some European players while I'm here and try out the PAL version. Only problem is that I don't have my own controller here with me, would anyone be willing to loan me one if I come out to play?

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
fletch, duno about major smashfests, but hopefully a mini one this weekend now that im free of work for a lil bit lol.

And i've got a spare controller you can use :) gimi a pm if interested.

Top Bottom