• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

deox666

Smash Apprentice
To sauce and jpops i will be in london Saturday if you guys arnt busy you should come play : D

sauc3

Smash Lord
wun be in london, workin, also, ill be goin to fanshawe for game design in sept, n prob workin at digital xtremes during the summer, so ima be a permanent res again, for 2 years. woot

as for names, how about "DSMNbQwifLwihos"

"Dont Stop Me Now - by Queen, who is from London, which is here, ... or something - BiWeeklies!!"

its pronouned, disemen bequiffel we hoes Biweeklies!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
wun be in london, workin, also, ill be goin to fanshawe for game design in sept, n prob workin at digital xtremes during the summer, so ima be a permanent res again, for 2 years. woot

as for names, how about "DSMNbQwifLwihos"

"Dont Stop Me Now - by Queen, who is from London, which is here, ... or something - BiWeeklies!!"

its pronouned, disemen bequiffel we hoes Biweeklies!
lmfao AMAZING

Have you guys every had one of these 2 weeks after the one befor it?
wut? yes, we normally have them 2 weeks running

but this time, i dunno LOl after Nov 7, the next shud be 21st, BUT
thats the weekend of ROM3 and im going so lol...
and the enxt weekend im outta town again.

busybusybusy

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Disagree. Falcon using his gun would be a handicap. The time he spent pulling out the gun could have been spent kneeing someone's face into cinders.

Also, case-in-point:

Remember I played Falcon in Champions Online, where I could give him whatever powers/abilities I wanted. I did in fact have numerous gun abilities, none of which I ever used because Falcon punching/kicking people into oblivion was more effective and more satisfying.

also I had a lightsabre.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Ben/Art im free tonight if you guys wanna play.

let me kno before like...9 tho else i'll prolly just go out and get hammed lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
good question.....

I usually run things by ear cuz we generally have the room booked all day, and attendence is small enough that we go through brackets of doubles+singles in reasonable time and usually have ample time to spare for crews/friendlies/junk

that being the case, we honestly start singles whenever lol sorry i cant give a real answer.
any particular reason you ask?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Because he's in a hockey tournament that weekend but he will be getting home sunday so he wants to know if he could possibly be back in time to make it to singles. or if he should bother driving out to london given what ever time he gets home.

edit: kason is in your thread stealing saux's +1 cause hes a post *****

JPOBS

Smash Hero
K disregard my last post.

Doubles is starting at 1 pm. Singles starting at 3 pm.

venue opens at 11:30

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if we have like, 6 teams, we'll either do straight bracket or round robin. i kinda wanna try round robin.

i have no idea wat attendence will be, prolly like 10-12 easily, then dependig on how many randoms i can lure out from western, then who knows.

also kurtis i just watched the clip about the cone snail from Hitbox of a snail again cuz its in my pharmacology course, daaamn cone snails ****.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yea i was gonna say, Zen having create the thread is a little troublesome cuz i cant edit the OP or title. Im gonna create a new thread that will become the NEW biweekly and social thread for our little community.

LET THIS THREAD DIE!!! DO NOT BUMP

Top Bottom