• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legacy - SSB64 Combo Video

Battlecow

Play to Win
isn't it a general consensus that we give benifit of the doubt to anything that is acussed of being TAS'd without proof?
Nope. In the face of overwhelming evidence, I'm willing to call it TAS even without irrefutable proof.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Im still not sure if its TAS, but I feel its many arrows pointing in that direction. We cant exclude the possibility just beacuse we dont have superproof. The only reason to prove that is TAS is

A) Andtgar tell us that he TAS'ed it.

or B) someone has put a hidden videocamera in his house, filming him TAS'ing it.

Both scenarios are very unlikely to happen. But that doesnt exclude the fact that it might be TAS. I agree we cant be sure, and personally im not convinced its TAS, but it is a possibility. Even without superproof.

malva00

Smash Master
if you guys want a story

this one guy on this website called the nintendo 64 high scores website lied about his scores for years (reason I left the site cuz i was 99% sure he was bogus) before the person who updated the website finally couldn't deny it anymore (he was like internet buddies with him, lol the guy lied to his internet buddy for years). the guy who updated the website let someone else do it from then on (like a mayor in a sex scandal resigning or something like that YOU KNOW)

who would go through the trouble to do something like that for years right? :awesome:

this story is mainly for people who think someone wouldn't go through lots of trouble to deceive others. there are a lot of people like that in the world XD just letting you know in case you might run into that in your life

and if you guys don't remember the post I made about antd, i posted our convo. i told him how everyone thinks he made the videos with TAS, then he replied with "lol" and signed off oh I found my post

look what happened

(11:02:21 AM) Isai Alvarado: lol
(11:02:32 AM) Isai Alvarado: you should post in the http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11323538#post11323538 thread
(11:02:36 AM) Isai Alvarado: to tell everyone how you played them
(11:02:42 AM) Isai Alvarado: and they are not TAS players
(11:02:56 AM) Isai Alvarado: who don't exist
(11:25:59 AM) Anthony: lol ^^
(11:26:25 AM) Isai Alvarado: wtf why you go offline

did antd go offline to escape everyone's accusations????????????

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT
does this mean malva is on one side or the other? no I don't care i'm just saying stuff

according to my pidgin antd was last on MSN (at the same time as me, or else I don't think pidgin would record it) 8 days ago. I don't care enough to ask him again about it though

(11:25:59 AM) Anthony: lol ^^
XD

Battlecow

Play to Win
"lol ^^" sounds an awful lot like

"Yeah I did it I thought it would be funny and I have altogether too much time on my hands" to me.

He would have denied it at least briefly had it not been true.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
I would like to believe that Maltfox and the other guys don't use TAS. Btw why my Yoshi¿? I think I also have some good stuff with Falcon Punch Combos and Fox Laser and Reflect ones. You should have picked them instead of my baby dinosaur combos.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
I would like to believe that Maltfox and the other guys don't use TAS. Btw why my Yoshi¿? I think I also have some good stuff with Falcon Punch Combos and Fox Laser and Reflect ones. You should have picked them instead of my baby dinosaur combos.
if it were up to me, it would be a 10 minute combo video with just you.

this may have been mentioned but superboom has some devastating combos with dk that shouldve been on there too.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Uh Pete you realize that there is an Alancitu combo video, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RmYBfuwVgg
Never seen that vid, and my god, it's just super frinkin' cool.
Also, he used the same song as in "real kings wear tiaras" just a couple months after, but it definitely lived up to it so who cares. I have that song on my Yoshi's Story of my hacked melee.

Also on another note. I really like twelve char combo vids (ya know with one combo per char), just thinkin' about that. They seem just the right length. Possibly will make one soon.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
still great, IMO ... most of alancitu scenes of the legacy comes from his application vid

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
"I will kill the King."

Hahaha Nice picture !! To be honest this vid encourages me to make a new Application Combo Vid but I think it is too late and I don't play it competevely anymore. Maybe I could make it by gathering good parts of my match vids together. Who knows?. This brings nice memories to me T_T.

Top Bottom