The Last Nintendo All-Star: Dixie Kong's Barrel of Support Buddies. Check Out Posts #7,404 and #7,407! NEW MOVESETS!!

NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
I honestly wonder if that running gag will be kept up over time and games. It'd be hilariously grandiose if they eventually managed to have a gang of Rare characters lazing about while DK just wants to watch the telly.
It'd be prefect if they were watching Mr. Pants:

Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, King K. Rool Cranky Kong, Wrinkly Kong, Lanky Kong, Funky Kong, Kiddy Kong, Candy Kong, Banjo and Kazooie, Gruntilda, Tooty, Gobi, Brentilda, Mingella, Blobbelda, Mumbo Jumbo, Tiny Kong, Chunky Kong, Krunch, Joanna Dark, Dr. Carroll, Elvis, Conker, every single Pinata from Viva Pinata are packed inside DK's Treehouse somehow. The treehouse is about to explode because it has so many people in it. There are going to be A LOT of injuries, maybe even fatalities, something everyone is concerned about except Wrinkly. DK is shaking from the pressure of Gruntilda's butt on his face. Suddenly, everyone hears an ambulance sound outside.

It's Dr. Mario's silhouette! Everyone cheers. Before an accident happens, it's important to have a doctor on hand. But wait, that's not Dr. Mario.

It's DR SQUITTER AND HIS MEAT THERMOMETER RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, King K. Rool Cranky Kong, Wrinkly Kong, Lanky Kong, Funky Kong, Kiddy Kong, Candy Kong, Banjo and Kazooie, Gruntilda, Tooty, Gobi, Brentilda, Mingella, Blobbelda, Mumbo Jumbo, Tiny Kong, Chunky Kong, Krunch, Joanna Dark, Dr. Carroll, Elvis, Conker, every single Pinata from Viva Pinata are packed inside DK's Treehouse somehow. The treehouse is about to explode because it has so many people in it. There are going to be A LOT of injuries, maybe even fatalities, something everyone is concerned about except Wrinkly. DK is shaking from the pressure of Gruntilda's butt on his face. Suddenly, everyone hears an ambulance sound outside.

It's Dr. Mario's silhouette! Everyone cheers. Before an accident happens, it's important to have a doctor on hand. But wait, that's not Dr. Mario.

It's DR SQUITTER AND HIS MEAT THERMOMETER RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
9/10, you were only missing Fulgore, the JFG and Battletoads.

NNID
SuperLuigiXD
Switch FC
SW-6463-6785-0502
Greetings, fellow Dixie supporters! So I'm working on a fangame and since we're including Diddy and Dixie as a tag~team of sorts, I'm sure you'd be the ones to approach about doing their characters justice! Hope you enjoy, and I await your feedback!

didxie.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:
Greetings, fellow Dixie supporters! So I'm working on a fangame and since we're including Diddy and Dixie as a tag~team of sorts, I'm sure you'd be the ones to approach about doing their characters justice! Hope you enjoy, and I await your feedback!

Right now it's a bit incomplete but if you are going for a tag team combo, try to make sure the two are as different from each other as possible.