• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Those two questions right next to each other made me laugh for some reason. But yeah, I'd bet febreeze is the way to go for that.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Febreezed it up and lit some incense so I can blame the smell on that.
Thanks guys. Silly family needs to have more regular times to come home and give me more open air time.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yes lol
i think there's a new one out today

the last episode was really...bad V_V

Mio fan service episode
haha i agree with you on that one

Febreeze isn't the best smelling option, but it gets rid of everything.

Febreeze + Window = ownage of smell

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Exia, I might get SSFIV later this week, but I'm just concerned about the balance in the game. >___<

Do you think it's OK as it is?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Exia, I might get SSFIV later this week, but I'm just concerned about the balance in the game. >___<

Do you think it's OK as it is?
Every game has it's top tiers and crap tiers. SSF4 is definitely the most balanced fighter out right now. It feels like everyone is top/mid tier. The only reason people think the game is broken is because it takes a lot of practice. Getting beat by turtles can be frustrating.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I really intend on getting Super Street Fighter IV since Dudley is on it. <3 Dudley

...Oh, and hi again.

pickle962

Smash Lord
My day has been good so far. I went to Smoothie King with my mom earlier and got a gladiator smoothie with my choice of two fruits. I chose apples and strawberries and that was goooooood.:)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Gladiator smoothies sound delicious and dangerous.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I was trying my hardest to not go over the top and try to start something with my fellow lifeguard who decided to wear a tight two-piece to sunbathe. And who also came around behind me suddenly and hug me tight while she was wet.

ndsjvbsjvbdsjvdffn attraction's tough.

Oh, and I got sunburned to the point that I look like a cherry. I hate moving now.

Top Bottom