• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if anyone wants to get at me in wifi friendlies, IM me or something

i'm online and getting off

im aib laddering too so i might not respond but

id rather play long friendlies

edit: im getting off... i just beat a tlink on ladder with link

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Teran showed me to something Xiivi had posted, and it inspired me...

The OTL Lounge

The LAW:
Rule #1:
Global rules still apply here!
Rule #2:
Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.
Rule #3:
Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.​

This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?
Rule #4:
This thread is for the OTL community. I know who the OTL community is; so I don't want to see people coming here from other boards just to chat. If you haven't contributed to any other tournaments on this board, then you shouldn't feel the need to post in this thread. I will ask you to leave, and I don't want an argument.​

Cept now just post if you feel like it. Just know I don't tolerate spam unless its REALLY FUNNY, K BREH?

Sidenote, your idea of spam probably isn't very funny, so I'd make nice posts until you start to get some recognition here.

Rule #5:
Tom is awesome.​

NOTE: Don't just assume you've posted enough to be considered a member of OTL. Ask either Chaco or Glyph, and they'll let you know what the deal is.​
Lol I am slightly confused on what this thread is about. Is it the OTL general discussion?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
hi NKB ^_^

I think that's what this is *shrug*

I usually stick to the tourny threads
Lol hey Jbandit! See you today at the 5 guys tourney!

Sup NKB

this is where the regulars of OTL hang out and talk to each other
<3 Jungle! Thanks! Lol I honestly was lurking this thread and couldn't figure out what was going on =3

This is a thread where we talk about anything and outsiders aren't welcome.
=3 Hi, I'm NKB nice to meet you.

;D

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

You the boss.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwsKG5-EAVE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwsKG5-EAVE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Chaco

Never Logs In
Way to misspell Asians.

Oh, yeah. I missed OTL to much to leave over something so insignificant.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Good to see you back Kyle :)

But did you really miss OTL?
OTL is trash now lol

Top Bottom