• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
Tiddy Bear

xD

And I might want to be in that Video thing, but I don't think I have any good replays. So I just might just sit out on this one

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Dude I just pulled off this SICK sheik combo. I brought my opponent from 40% to 100% and I ended it with a DACUS, which killed. It was a really epic two-stock. Or at least I think it was. iono.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Dude I just pulled off this SICK sheik combo. I brought my opponent from 40% to 100% and I ended it with a DACUS, which killed. It was a really epic two-stock. Or at least I think it was. iono.
I pulled of the most awesome luigi combo EVER just now :p SAVED it and it's going to be in the OTL vid xD

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I might give you a whole 10 years worth of Falcon punches.

Still, I have some epic Bair **** with Falco and some sexy Falcon kills.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I might give you a whole 10 years worth of Falcon punches.

Still, I have some epic Bair **** with Falco and some sexy Falcon kills.
We all have some falcon ***** :3 too bad EVERYTHING from my SD got deleted a while back i did a falcon **** 0-PAWCH it was like Falcon kick Bair Jump and punch and he died xD there was something in between there aswell idk what anymore
A video of ten years must be a record

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
We all have some falcon ***** :3 too bad EVERYTHING from my SD got deleted a while back i did a falcon **** 0-PAWCH it was like Falcon kick Bair Jump and punch and he died xD there was something in between there aswell idk what anymore
A video of ten years must be a record
well, i sent you 3 replays now, the luigi vs. yoshi is decent but just watch the ending <_<

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Should never have given it away.

Also, hack a team of full IV pokeymans and kick his ***.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No thankies Dev. It has to be real. It took me a **** load of work to get that...=/

I think I have a way to get it back though.

:demon:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My uncle doesn't know how to fix it. T___T

Top Bottom