• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I'm just great ^^
how are YOU
I'm fine just a little headache but nothing else
Darhar were planning on making an OTL combo vid wanna join?

OMG I just realized you live in the Netherlands. That place sounds so cool! No wonder I have had a little trouble getting a hold of you.
The netherlands IS pretty neat allright :p
Combo vid... join?

Ugg

Smash Champion
I'm fine just a little headache but nothing else
Darhar were planning on making an OTL combo vid wanna join?

The netherlands IS pretty neat allright :p
Combo vid... join?
It sounds pretty cool, Dev. Are you starting right away, or are you going to verify it with more people first (insert question mark here)

Dev2000

Smash Lord
It sounds pretty cool, Dev. Are you starting right away, or are you going to verify it with more people first?
I first want about ten or more people then they film their footage they wanna use themselves and send it by email or they send it to me via wii-mail then i'll film it for them
and then i'll start editing and stuff and asking people what song they would like in there cause i'm not selfish xD
But i'm still at the "Getting people" part i think i'm gonna message the Regulars soon... or something like that

Dev2000

Smash Lord
It will be alot of work but.. ive got nothing special to do these days except(forgot how to spell it ;-; ) next week to paris after that theres nothing else BIG happening
So ive got the time no worries Grey xD

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It will be alot of work but.. ive got nothing special to do these days except(forgot how to spell it ;-; ) next week to paris after that theres nothing else BIG happening
So ive got the time no worries Grey xD
hmmm, how do i send footage, i dont have a dazzle

Dev2000

Smash Lord
hmmm, how do i send footage, i dont have a dazzle
I dont have a dazzle either ive got an awesome camera that works great offscreen o.o it gets me high quality on youtube
AND if you guys dont like it THEN i'll just message a dude who will film it with HIS dazzle ;D
Ive got it all covered and planned out... i'm an evil genius

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I first want about ten or more people then they film their footage they wanna use themselves and send it by email or they send it to me via wii-mail then i'll film it for them
and then i'll start editing and stuff and asking people what song they would like in there cause i'm not selfish xD
But i'm still at the "Getting people" part i think i'm gonna message the Regulars soon... or something like that
I'd be very interested! I have a couple of replays that are under 3:00 that a saved because of awesome stuff. I could just start doing 2 stock friendlies so I can get more. But how does one send replays?

btw, check your VMs, fool.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Trade Wii Codes and send the replay.

Dev can record from that.
oh ok, thanks
I dont have a dazzle either ive got an awesome camera that works great offscreen o.o it gets me high quality on youtube
AND if you guys dont like it THEN i'll just message a dude who will film it with HIS dazzle ;D
Ive got it all covered and planned out... i'm an evil genius
ok, im in, what type of replays do you need, close matches or #-stocked matches?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd be very interested! I have a couple of replays that are under 3:00 that a saved because of awesome stuff. I could just start doing 2 stock friendlies so I can get more. But how does one send replays?

btw, check your VMs, fool.
Alternatively you could do 2 minute KO fests.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Whatever you think represents you and your skills or your awesomeness the best should be fine just send it to me i'll get my wiicode to the left soon :p
And my email is already there (msn)
ok, how many replays are needed from each person? ill post my wii # soon

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I dont really mind making 2-11093 parts for this combo video xD
but if it's 11094 parts it's a no go :mad:
well i have 3 gammawatch replays
1st is me vs. Cherry64, 2 stocked
2nd is me vs. a good zss, i think its cba, 2 stocked
3rd is me vs. a falco, 4 stocked

i have another one with me as luigi vs. a yoshi, its actually very close

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Does anyone here use Snake and is nice enough to give me some practice? ;_;
And nice enough to excuse me wording that sentence incorrectly? Tired johns.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
well i have 3 gammawatch replays
1st is me vs. Cherry64, 2 stocked
2nd is me vs. a good zss, i think its cba, 2 stocked
3rd is me vs. a falco, 4 stocked

i have another one with me as luigi vs. a yoshi, its actually very close
Just send it to me and i'll look for awesome combo's and whatnot or you can tell me wich parts you want in the video

@ugg: Do so tell me what parts you want in the video out of the replays
PM please i dont want to spam the thread with this

Ugg

Smash Champion
Just send it to me and i'll look for awesome combo's and whatnot or you can tell me wich parts you want in the video

Alright, we have to add each other on Brawl, too.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

ok, ill just send them to you and you decide what you want in

wii #: 7269-4231-8748-8510

Chaco

Never Logs In
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/twZAGWOxn6s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/twZAGWOxn6s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Let lolz ensue.

Ugg

Smash Champion
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/twZAGWOxn6s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/twZAGWOxn6s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Let lolz ensue.
I saw that on Ellen DeGeneres.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Let lolz ensue.
"An error has occured, please try again later"

:mad:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

Let lolz ensue.
lol!!! that's some great stoof. I want's one (=

Top Bottom