• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It is kind of thick. The edges are little rough too, but it works. (Don't go there)

Has anyone seen Where The Wild Things Are? It's a really great movie.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
idk how you get away with something like that >_>

that was probably one of the few things in our library that wasn't from the 1980's lmao

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ONE OF MY BIGGEST PET PEEVES!

That Smacking sound people make sometimes with they are munching on something, or when they are chewing gum, or when when they are sucking on something RIGHT IN MY EAR!!!

I'm at the library using the computer and this guy next to me is making all these noises with his mouth while he is sucking on a sucker. I'm seriously about to go crazy T_T

I don't think this guy is normal either. When he walked in he was all mad and slammed his hand on the desk for no reason.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
ONE OF MY BIGGEST PET PEEVES!

That Smacking sound people make sometimes with they are munching on something, or when they are chewing gum, or when when they are sucking on something RIGHT IN MY EAR!!!

I'm at the library using the computer and this guy next to me is making all these noises with his mouth while he is sucking on a sucker. I'm seriously about to go crazy T_T

I don't think this guy is normal either. When he walked in he was all mad and slammed his hand on the desk for no reason.
I hate it, too. Most people do.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's broken. I use my phone/psp to get on but it takes forever to type stuff so I really only lurk =/.

Guy hasn't made a sound for about 3 minutes now though ;o

@Heartz- I can get to the point of insanity. It's horrible :urg:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Or you talk about him with the problem. You politely ask him to try to chew more quietly because this is a library.

You could also yell at him and shoot juices all over him.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If I go all the way home to get headphones I might as well stay there =o. I'll definitely bring some next time though just in case. =/

@jkdsh- lol xD. I'm not talking to this guy, he be crazy.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If someones annoying me, i just lean back and forth in my chair (usually wheely chairs) and make a whole bunch of noise.

then if they say something (which theyw ont), I say 'stop chewing so loudly'

and then the fight really begins.

Top Bottom