• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm not terribly sure I know who Proverbs is, though it sounds familiar...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Now we have Fence here again. Why does OTL attract all of these people that don't even play this game?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Now we have Fence here again. Why does OTL attract all of these people that don't even play this game?
I played Brawl before, i still stick around cause of everyone 8) aka, until I moved and I don't have a wii/brawl. xD

Me and Jungle are Melee players for life

*pound it*

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

I played Brawl before, i still stick around cause of everyone 8) aka, until I moved and I don't have a wii/brawl. xD

Me and Jungle are Melee players for life

*pound it*
I heard your Ganon is better than Kosks.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I heard your Ganon is better than Kosks.
It is. Trust me.
I played him irl and got my *** destroyed

Also, I just had the best tourney idea ever. It's too bad it wouldn't work due inevitable inactivity and overall laziness by both me and the entrants.
Oh well

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
It is. Trust me.
I played him irl and got my *** destroyed

Also, I just had the best tourney idea ever. It's too bad it wouldn't work due inevitable inactivity and overall laziness by both me and the entrants.
Oh well

That sort of thinking means you've lost already DTP!

Come on, step it up! :sonic:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You're right Straked, I am better than Kosk. Darren knows whats up.

I'm rusty now and kosk is prob better now, since I don't have brawl anymore. My last brawl tournament, whipped out 6 chain chokes in tourney, get at me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

That sort of thinking means you've lost already DTP!

Come on, step it up! :sonic:
lol I'm actually really tempted to create this tourney of mine and go all out with a prize

I think it could be really fun

I feel like explaining it.

First off, this will be themed. I got the idea from the gym leader avatars lol
There would be 8 gym leaders (omg) and each would pick there own gym rules (omfg)

I'd try and make it so that the first gym is easiest and stuff like that by having the gym leader main , say, a low tier character. The last gym would use a top tier.

So the entrants format would be like Sir Orion's tourney. I'd have the entrants race to beat all of the gym leaders.

- Entrants would be able to use 6 character throughout the entire tourney.
- Gym rules will vary like I said, so they could make it a 4 on 4 battle, 2 on 2 etc. Each character would have 1 stock and percents would have to be kept track of for when the opponent brings out the next character, which would be a pain.
- Each gym would have a set stage
- No switching mid battle though

There a lot more I can think of but I'm too lazy to write it.

Also, at the end I could somehow create an indigo plateau thing and have a 16 person bracket, same battling format

But this is just a dream. It wouldn't work here.......

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
lol I'm actually really tempted to create this tourney of mine and go all out with a prize

I think it could be really fun

I feel like explaining it.

First off, this will be themed. I got the idea from the gym leader avatars lol
There would be 8 gym leaders (omg) and each would pick there own gym rules (omfg)

I'd try and make it so that the first gym is easiest and stuff like that by having the gym leader main , say, a low tier character. The last gym would use a top tier.

So the entrants format would be like Sir Orion's tourney. I'd have the entrants race to beat all of the gym leaders.

- Entrants would be able to use 6 character throughout the entire tourney.
- Gym rules will vary like I said, so they could make it a 4 on 4 battle, 2 on 2 etc. Each character would have 1 stock and percents would have to be kept track of for when the opponent brings out the next character, which would be a pain.
- Each gym would have a set stage
- No switching mid battle though

There a lot more I can think of but I'm too lazy to write it.

Also, at the end I could somehow create an indigo plateau thing and have a 16 person bracket, same battling format

But this is just a dream. It wouldn't work here.......
That sounds like it'd be sweet.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You guys should be posting right now so I'd have stuff to read.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Holy **** guys.

There's a chick at my school dressed up as Ion.

Top Bottom