• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Saying you're one of the best of the User Blogs, is like claiming you're one of the best Forum Gamers. (disregarding the decisive gaming room of course, where logic reigns)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Saying you're one of the best of the User Blogs, is like claiming you're one of the best Forum Gamers. (disregarding the decisive gaming room of course, where logic reigns)
Why are you even here?

Shutup and DIE.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You probably just unleashed the beast.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You can't act tough and then talk to me on AIM with <3.
Is talking about my Gentlemen's Club Membership something with <3?

Tbh though, I'm always nice on AIM, except if you're airgemini or some other f**.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is talking about my Gentlemen's Club Membership something with <3?

Tbh though, I'm always nice on AIM, except if you're airgemini or some other f**.
Yeah whatever, I'm still planning on killing your family.

@Heartz, gotta do what you gotta do *bows*

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah whatever, I'm still planning on killing your family.

@Heartz, gotta do what you gotta do *bows*

$300 for 7 years and now I'm allowed to wallow in luxury like that.
That's the Smoking Room.

Oh btw OTL, using this corrupt network, I can accommodate myself in Manhattan for $100/night. Anyone near the area should give me a shout when I take the States by gentlemanly storm.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Either Kevin or Azua need a spanking.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just spank them both at the same time... with a shovel in one hand... and a hockey stick in the other. They can play rock, paper, scissors to decide who gets what.
Excellent idea.

Actually, I think Kevin deserves the cold, hard steel of the shovel.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
No thanks. I'm not a submissive.

and the worst thing you could ever do to kevin is keep referring to him as kevinmetaknight <3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

and the worst thing you could ever do to kevin is keep referring to him as kevinmetaknight <3
You don't have to be submissive, you're just getting whacked with a hockey stick. Equality ftw? =\

As for Kevin...
I have to be rude to him in public or our secret love affair will become common knowledge...

Oh ****...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

*Looks up Submissive in the dictionary*

So you are the one who wields the shovel?
=O

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i hope this is some kind of giant inside joke and im not in the know. if not, tread lightly, be respectful to everyone especially moderators.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i hope this is some kind of giant inside joke and im not in the know. if not, tread lightly, be respectful to everyone especially moderators.
Random question, but what's that thing in your Avatar?
I've never seen it before

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No Tom, unfortunately I'm a massive homophobe, as can be seen by me being in the LGBT Smashers group.

I smash gay people's heads in.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
samusbrawler, its Anti-Venom from Spiderman. I'm a big fan of the symbiote story arcs.

Teran, I cant be expected to know how you used the term gay when saying "I'm always nice on AIM, except if you're airgemini or some other f**," especially when you single out somebody that you say you're mean towards. I also cant be expected to care enough about you to know you're part of the LGBT group, unless someone is being disrespectful towards you because of it. I am expected, however, to make sure i understand the situation before I infract the hell out of people for seeming disrespect for moderators.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Teran has a habit of acting angry all the time and mock-trolling people. I don't think he actually means anything by it. I think he mostly feels like it gives him character (though to be honest, I think it's gotten extremely old, especially since he used to be much more laid-back and fun to talk to). :ohwell:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
samusbrawler, its Anti-Venom from Spiderman. I'm a big fan of the symbiote story arcs.

Teran, I cant be expected to know how you used the term gay when saying "I'm always nice on AIM, except if you're airgemini or some other f**," especially when you single out somebody that you say you're mean towards. I also cant be expected to care enough about you to know you're part of the LGBT group, unless someone is being disrespectful towards you because of it. I am expected, however, to make sure i understand the situation before I infract the hell out of people for seeming disrespect for moderators.
If I were genuinely being disrespectful, you'd probably have found that either Glyph, Chaco, KevinM or Azua would have infracted me.

YOU may not know me well, but that's fine, because all those 4 know me well enough to make a decision as to whether I'm actually being genuinely rude or disrespectful.

Now please, try not to be too serious in this thread, it sort of kills the atmosphere.

Teran has a habit of acting angry all the time and mock-trolling people. I don't think he actually means anything by it. I think he mostly feels like it gives him character (though to be honest, I think it's gotten extremely old, especially since he used to be much more laid-back and fun to talk to). :ohwell:
Lol, I'm never mean to you anyway...

Oh guys, did I mention I've joined a f***ing Gentlemen's Club?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
True enough. You know we're cool either way. :)
Haha. Then don't make comments like that! :mad:
I might get upset, and then I'd genuinely make really nasty comments, and I'm pretty adept at making people's lives a misery if need be since I've been on the receiving end of such nonsense as a youngster. One of the reasons I'm an *******

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Spawn's alright, but it's blasphemy to think he's sexier than symbiotes. Just picture a living thing that resembles black leather covering your entire body and taking over your mind... WAY more sexy.

This is Spawn, though...

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
okay, so I'm looking at that sig and for the longest time it's bothered me:
Who does Chaco main? I always forget to check when he posts...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Spawn's alright, but it's blasphemy to think he's sexier than symbiotes. Just picture a living thing that resembles black leather covering your entire body and taking over your mind... WAY more sexy.
lol
Stop trying to turn me on :mad:

xD jk

Spawn is pretty bad *** though

okay, so I'm looking at that sig and for the longest time it's bothered me:
Who does Chaco main? I always forget to check when he posts...
Yoshi O__o
lol

Ghost Yoshi is in the sig xD

Top Bottom