• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
<333 Cow. :3 We're sappy.

Uhhhhh.....

4468-0910-1801 for people that don't have me. I'll host. We're blue.

Mewter

Smash Master
Heartz isn't replying...
May I join you in the team Brawls if someone drops out? :bee:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ill be done in about 5 min Xfnx so can you set up a room. Also, I like your Zelda, we have sorta the same playstyle I tihnk (altohugh apparently I spotdodge more xD)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Ill be done in about 5 min Xfnx so can you set up a room. Also, I like your Zelda, we have sorta the same playstyle I tihnk (altohugh apparently I spotdodge more xD)
I can't play now, my bro's watching football on the tv. We don't have the same Zelda, your Zelda is unique like every person is unique. I hate it when people say that about chars. I was resorting to smashes and tried to dodge dsmash every 5 seconds z_z no offense but those matches were like nails on a chalkboard. >.<

But, your ZSS isn't bad. Just mix it up a bit man. The camping and dsmashes were really ****ing annoying. Your use of DownB was really good though. Your KO's were good, you play as Zelda so you knew where I was going to teleport most of the time and punished me. Just....work on the spot-dodging, camping , and Dsmash. Sorry if I spammed smashes or din's, etc. I abuse the Nayru's glide but it's just too **** fun to do.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol, I smash a lot too, and I said we have sort of the same playstyle, cus Id predict what you'd do because I was tihnking "what would I try to do if I was Zelda". It helps when you main who you are facing :p

What do you mean by my camping?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
EVERY Zelda smashes a lot. @.@

GGs guys. Very fun. <3

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Lol, I smash a lot too, and I said we have sort of the same playstyle, cus Id predict what you'd do because I was tihnking "what would I try to do if I was Zelda". It helps when you main who you are facing :p

What do you mean by my camping?
the pew-pew paralyzer and side-B.

GGs non the less though. We can play later if the TV's open.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
GG's guys. Sorry I kept hitting you Jungle >.< and Bunny is still good with IC's as usual lol. I do think my Ness has improved though. Although in those matches, I noticed how much I spam Nair... gotta work on that. But your a good partner Jungle ^.^and Chaco, you still mah niggz! >.<

Chaco

Never Logs In
Let's compare to my play to that of a rusted robot. It doesn't work. GGs.

Top Bottom