• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol boost pivot grab ill try that, i dont do that with sheik

uh

is it 1 frame like sheiks dacus? lmao ughhhhH i hope not

and salem have u ever played sheik vs gw

Salem

Smash Champion
lol boost pivot grab ill try that, i dont do that with sheik

uh

is it 1 frame like sheiks dacus? lmao ughhhhH i hope not

and salem have u ever played sheik vs gw
Yes.
Not very hard depending on what you spam.

Dash+Roll Back+Repeat is all I use in that fight I then just wait for a move and counter.
I also spam pivot grabs for mindgames and what not.
Though the match gets very boring cause G&W's moves are way too slow. >_<

And the grab thing... I don't remember, though I don't think so. :p

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
actually it is
i enjoy playing against a ZSS

pressuring ZSS offstage with bacon is just hilarious lol;/
even if it isnt the best thing to do :laugh:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There was once a time I liked anime, but then I realized they were all cartoons trying to be serious. Not to mention them being asian based, but lets not get into that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
There was once a time I liked anime, but then I realized they were all cartoons trying to be serious. Not to mention them being asian based, but lets not get into that.
Says the guy who's avatar is from starcraft lol. <3u

Guys, Luke is just really white.

Like really white, to the point that he's forcing it.

Because he eats dimsum regularly and plays starcraft.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This guy just...randomly comes into the thread and starts hating on asians. xD LMAO.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I ate dimsum like twice in my life, and starcraft is the most manly game on earth, so there's really nothing I can do about that.

Also I'd like to mention that when a white person eats ethnic foods it doesn't take away from their "whiteness." Infact it enhances it because when we do this, we're just abusing other ethnic groups services and then tell them it sucked and get it for free somehow (idk but it works like every time.... believe me on this).

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
what is your topic kwiz?
It's Prisoner's Rights, I do not hate the topic itself but I hate that for part of the project I need to find a person that can relate to my topic. Then write a biography about him by friday. I can't find a single person that isn't a trucking serial killer to write about. My group is depending on me @_@.. . .

Also Prisoners still have their Human Rights People :mad:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I ate dimsum like twice in my life, and starcraft is the most manly game on earth, so there's really nothing I can do about that.

Also I'd like to mention that when a white person eats ethnic foods it doesn't take away from their "whiteness." Infact it enhances it because when we do this, we're just abusing other ethnic groups services and then tell them it sucked and get it for free somehow (idk but it works like every time.... believe me on this).
dog u don't know.

and please, tyson sees you like, every time he goes out for dimsum.

also no white people eating ethnic foods only solidifies their whiteness cause they order **** like ginger beef, or lemon chicken thinking it's sooooooooo chineseeee.

And you eat rice, you boil it in a pot. >_>

Top Bottom