• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Roxas M

Smash Master
Ilike that one MS
i like this one too. yahoo search ftw. i googled all my other avis.
That is a lot better >_>
well, in my clan everyone hated my roxas avi because they always call me roxas. so i changed it back. and because shortly after changing my avi to itachi n00bs from the NNMFA starting picking my roxas avis.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Also, kirbywizard, would you be up for a few games?

I saw you making those person bios a while back and now I'm jealous. Plus I love playing Olimars because killing them is so satisfying.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yagami Light

Subject at first seemed similar to a past subject, but soon proved to be quite the trouble. Subject has great knowledge of it's characters and set ups. Subject can easily seal a KO even with the hardest moves to land like Ganon's Down Spike. Subject however does suffer from horrible luck, and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The subject for some reason does very well in obstacle stages like Pokemon St 1, and Delfino. Subject can easily use terrain for advantage, but may lose because of it .Subject shows great intelligence and shows good taste in avatars. Subject has also established a kind home in the OTL.

edit sorry double post :urg:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhhhh wow, i had alot of funj playing melee today

macd, lumpycpu, suuwo, kirbyraeg, gkinfinity

dammit

dunskies and kfc came over

but i couldnt hear the door knocking / doorbell -____-

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, suuwo uses G&W and top tiers in brawl and plays wifi sometimes

and used to do shoddybattle

hes tryna get into melee but is still a beginner :p

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
yeah, suuwo uses G&W and top tiers in brawl and plays wifi sometimes

and used to do shoddybattle

hes tryna get into melee but is still a beginner :p
Alright then, we're thinking of the same guy, then. I used to see him a lot on Shoddybattle and still see him quite a bit on IRC. Please continue giving him sound thrashings in Melee.

Actually, speaking of that, what city do you guys play in? I'm curious since I'll be in UC Davis starting September 19th and if I don't have studies I would certainly not mind stopping by for a bit if I can.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey light

pink shinobi, VANS, einthesuperdog, and ixninjax all go to UC davis and play melee

i know they also have a brawl scene but i hardly ever go to brawl tournys so i dont know any of them :p

modesto (where i live) is about 2 hrs south from sacramento/davis area

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
hey light

pink shinobi, VANS, einthesuperdog, and ixninjax all go to UC davis and play melee

i know they also have a brawl scene but i hardly ever go to brawl tournys so i dont know any of them :p

modesto (where i live) is about 2 hrs south from sacramento/davis area
Oh, nifty. I'll try to get in touch with them if I can. I'm terrible at Melee though, so I'd better learn quick.

O.O GG

Light learn melee with him. You'll be a beastttt.
Hopefully!

Top Bottom