• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
so whats everyone up to in this fine day x_x

school in 2 weeks lawl ;/

and chok,howd you lose so fast against hotarms o_o?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so whats everyone up to in this fine day x_x

school in 2 weeks lawl ;/

and chok,howd you lose so fast against hotarms o_o?
i chose peach thinking i could feel him out and then pick a better char, if i went sheik the set would've lasted much longer

he started winning 3 stocks to 1 and i was like "oh ****" and i tried to pull it back but just barely couldn't >_<

we played firnedlies and i did wayyyy better with sheik

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I love having a free 3rd period, I got to finish some of my homework, and have some time left over before my 5th periods starts. Just so you guys know, I only have three periods a day, and each period is only two hours long. Mondays, and Wednesday are 1 3 and 5 period. While Tuesdays, and thursdays are 2,4, and 6th period. Friday schedule varies, but overall it's a nice schedule. And on mondays I am allowed to go home early because I have my free 3rd period, and I don't have a college class that day so I get to go 10 am :D.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i chose peach thinking i could feel him out and then pick a better char, if i went sheik the set would've lasted much longer

he started winning 3 stocks to 1 and i was like "oh ****" and i tried to pull it back but just barely couldn't >_<

we played firnedlies and i did wayyyy better with sheik
i see o_o
sometimes going your main 100% is best:lick:
but that's too bad

i still gota play salem
i've never played a good ZSS so this is going to be new to me lol

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I love having a free 3rd period, I got to finish some of my homework, and have some time left over before my 5th periods starts. Just so you guys know, I only have three periods a day, and each period is only two hours long. Mondays, and Wednesday are 1 3 and 5 period. While Tuesdays, and thursdays are 2,4, and 6th period. Friday schedule varies, but overall it's a nice schedule. And on mondays I am allowed to go home early because I have my free 3rd period, and I don't have a college class that day so I get to go 10 am :D.
You better quit wasting your time on here, or else life's gonna be hell for you >__>

Oh and Exia 00, Freedom--->Exia.
You know what I mean!

Top Bottom