• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Salem

Smash Champion
oh crap, my connection D:

man gg's salem! ur so good
Alot of people say that. :p

But I would've been better if I had my GCN controller. >_>

I can't D-throw ZSS's items right with this nunchuck.
I hate actually throwing them towards the person, it's bad and doesn't help my other moves besides jab. :p

And lolz at how many time we kept hitting eachother at the same time. >_<

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Hey there OTL
whatup?
after maybe half a year of my friends whining i finally started watching one piece... it's great :)

@chok: what will happen when your post count hits 0?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey there OTL
whatup?
after maybe half a year of my friends whining i finally started watching one piece... it's great :)

@chok: what will happen when your post count hits 0?
Its midnight and I have to go to sleep :mad:, that is what's up :mad:.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Yeaaaaah!

One Piece has quickly become my one of my favorite manga/anime. As much as I hate to say it, it's probably my favorite out of the big 3. Sorry Bleach :(

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Not really. >_<

You just need to work on your defense a little bit more, not much. :L
Chok do thissss
All this brawling makes me wanna drink some water. >_>

Also, i'm using GalactaKnight Metaknight now guys. :p
Most MK players suck tbh. The more I play them, the more I realize how many mistakes they make. I guess they think stuff will work, but it won't lol. Play snake, or something.

Salem

Smash Champion
Chok do thissss

Most MK players suck tbh. The more I play them, the more I realize how many mistakes they make. I guess they think stuff will work, but it won't lol. Play snake, or something.
I can't use Snake correctly with this nunchuck.

That's why i'm trying MK. :p
And most of the time I try not to make errors like the other MKs. :p
Cause unlike them I watch the combo videos for pro errors and to see what works and how I can change the moves to become more original. >_>

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Hopefully you don't just use stuff. =/

I've played so many MKs that just attack a shield relentlessly. I just wait till they do a stupid move. Like wtf dude, you don't attack shields with dsmash. >.>

YagamiLight

Smash Champion

I've played so many MKs that just attack a shield relentlessly. I just wait till they do a stupid move. Like wtf dude, you don't attack shields with dsmash. >.>
Yeah, you pressure shields not with Dsmash, but with tornado.

You approach with tornado.

You retreat with tornado.

You recover with tornado.

Don't jump. Tornado.

etc etc

Salem

Smash Champion

I hardly ever just use stuff.
Unless by accident. >_<;

And I don't understand why they just savagely attack shields either. I geuss they think he's to fast for people to react to. >_>

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Yeah, you pressure shields not with Dsmash, but with tornado.

You approach with tornado.

You retreat with tornado.

You recover with tornado.

Don't jump. Tornado.

etc etc
Why are all of those accurate?

Fortunately, it's easy to see coming, and me being lucas, makes it easy to just hit them lol
I hardly ever just use stuff.
Unless by accident. >_<;

And I don't understand why they just savagely attack shields either. I geuss they think he's to fast for people to react to. >_>
Dtilt, tornado, and dair are really the only good shield pressure moves. everything else... =/

Salem

Smash Champion
MKs tornado sucks.

Just double jump spam all day and abuse the invincibility frames at the ledge. >_>

Well...that's what I do with my ZSS when I don't feel like being bothered with all that mess, it's a nice strat. lolz >_>

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I just... pk fire, pk freeze, pk thunder, fsmash, dsmash, usmash, pivot grab, SDI up and nair, SDI up and fair, or SDI up and dair.

So many options :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ahhh hacking my Wii is fun. >_< My Brawl disk has...so much amazing things, lol. The Marvel vs. Capcom 2 character select song plays on the menu. Too goods. I'm gonna figure out how to change the Wii default menu and add more custom stages. >:3 I'm not a big fan of custom characters, lol. The only one I like is Cow Toon Link because it reminds me of Chacow. =[

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7631/rsbp01812.jpg

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ahhh hacking my Wii is fun. >_< My Brawl disk has...so much amazing things, lol. The Marvel vs. Capcom 2 character select song plays on the menu. Too goods. I'm gonna figure out how to change the Wii default menu and add more custom stages. >:3 I'm not a big fan of custom characters, lol. The only one I like is Cow Toon Link because it reminds me of Chacow. =[

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7631/rsbp01812.jpg
Cow Toon Link is too good. The Shield is win.

Top Bottom