• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It could mean something perverted, or it could mean that he got a mushroom :laugh:
>_>
<_<
Lets go with the perverted side.
I remember that... I was pretty :mad: about it.
The Dropkick Murphys gave me the power to pull out a 9 :mad088:

But really, I couldn't believe that I got you with that 9, I rarely hit someone with a 9 <_<

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i don't have enough money for games. how am i going to get enough money to fix my desktop so i can use it for the internet?:mad088:
Well, you have 2 options, 1, would be to fix it yourself or 2, get into the trading/selling business or get a job.

What's wrong with your desktop?

Roxas M

Smash Master
Well, you have 2 options, 1, would be to fix it yourself or 2, get into the trading/selling business or get a job.

What's wrong with your desktop?
all the setup options for internet access were deleted by the previous owner of my desktop. and i don't have the windowsXP disk to get those options back. =_=
and since i can't go online with it i can't download the setup information either.

and a job is not a option for me. mother johns.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
all the setup options for internet access were deleted by the previous owner of my desktop. and i don't have the windowsXP disk to get those options back. =_=
and since i can't go online with it i can't download the setup information either.

Well time to tighten that belt and save some money.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

So all you need is the Windows XP disk?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol Junk

Anyways, we should do doubles :D

Ghosty Bros against any who dare challenge us D:<

Top Bottom