• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The gold bars are every post I make here. Look, yellow font see?
Also because they're so awesome they're gold standard every time.

I'm turning OTL into Fort Knox, no need to thank me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*had to google Fort Knox to understand the joke*

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
:urg:
That sucks Pink Fresh D=

I'd hate to have that happen to me. But really, you can honestly say that it wasn't your fault :)

Just trying to be optimistic, for once lol
Ya it does. I'll get over it, though It'll probably the only test on which I got lower than a 3 :mad:

Anywhoo... a new chapter of FMA came out today. It was... interesting to say the least.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♡Today, I learned that the voice you hear is not the same voice everyone around you hears! That's why recordings sound very interesting...... ;)

♡Has anyone heard their recorded voice?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I have embarrassing stuff on my desktop. <<; And this isn't even my computer.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Random thing, I just made lemonade a little while ago and it's freakishly tasty. I used a different method than I usually do: I used lemon juice, orange juice, sugar, water, three bananas, some vanilla, and three large watermelon slices. If I only I had some strawberries...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Random thing, I just made lemonade a little while ago and it's freakishly tasty. I used a different method than I usually do: I used lemon juice, orange juice, sugar, water, three bananas, some vanilla, and three large watermelon slices. If I only I had some strawberries...
I think you'll find that's called a smoothie, FM.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
The gold bars are every post I make here. Look, yellow font see?
Also because they're so awesome they're gold standard every time.

I'm turning OTL into Fort Knox, no need to thank me.
What is the exchange rate on these posts? Can I buy a meal with Teran posts?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
♡Hmmmmm...so you're monotone? That's still splendid Mr. Kirby! Everyone's unique and special in they're own way! ^__^
They say It makes it hard to till if I am mad or not >_>
They say I sound like a robot -_-. Also people go asleep in the middle of my presentation because of the monotone voice. I think it may go away after puberty then again I can not even go high pitch. No sound comes out if I try but I can hit low pitches pretty well.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
They say I sound like a robot -_-. Also people go asleep in the middle of my presentation because of the monotone voice. I think it may go away after puberty then again I can not even go high pitch. No sound comes out if I try but I can hit low pitches pretty well.
Sounds like you have the same problem that Ben Stein has.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Don't smoothies always have milk/yougurt in them?
Nope, not by my recollection.
Maybe the definition differs from country to country.
Either way, I hate smoothies and think they're for homosexuals.

~Peachy~

♡Hmmmmm...have you ever tried reading aloud or voice exercising? It really works! I had a friend who stuttered a lot, and had a monotone voice just like you. He wanted to change, so he practiced constantly and now he can talk like a proud gentleman and I can definitely hear all the different tones.. ;)

♡Practice makes perfect! I just love to sing outside in the morning! It feels very refreshing while breathing in the morning air. ^__^

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
♡Hmmmmm...have you ever tried reading aloud or voice exercising? It really works! I had a friend who stuttered a lot, and had a monotone voice just like you. He wanted to change, so he practiced constantly and now he can talk like a proud gentleman and I can definitely hear all the different tones.. ;)

♡Practice makes perfect! I just love to sing outside in the morning! It feels very refreshing while breathing in the morning air. ^__^

Really! I should try that. I get kinda sick being stuck in one monotone voice all day long. It could also help with my presentations! Thanks for the tip.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Nope, not by my recollection.
Maybe the definition differs from country to country.
Either way, I hate smoothies and think they're for homosexuals.
In my personal beliefs, there's no such thing as "gay" food. Seriously, how do you define something as tasting gay? :laugh: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go try to make a gay pot roast.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
In my personal beliefs, there's no such thing as "gay" food. Seriously, how do you define something as tasting gay? :laugh: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go try to make a gay pot roast.
I just find smoothies gay and totally not tasty.
They get completely owned by juice, sodas, Kool-Aid, and human blood.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well I am gonna read a new book I just got. It is fantastic.
Are you an American? If yes, what in God's name are you doing reading a book? *smacks in the back of the head* We recieve all our info from TV and the internet and we're required by law to believe about 90% of everything we see/read, remember that!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ugh. I have to finish this stupid painting by tomorrow. *anger*

Snare

Smash Lord
are You An American? If Yes, What In God's Name Are You Doing Reading A Book? *smacks In The Back Of The Head* We Recieve All Our Info From Tv And The Internet And We're Required By Law To Believe About 90% Of Everything We See/read, Remember That!
SWINE FLU IS GOING To

KLL

US

ALL

~Peachy~

Well I am gonna read a new book I just got. It is fantastic.

♡Try to read it out loud and try to sound like the characters is it is a work of fiction. ;)

♡If it's nonfiction, try to sound like one of those movie narrators. They are so dramatic! ^__^

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Are you an American? If yes, what in God's name are you doing reading a book? *smacks in the back of the head* We recieve all our info from TV and the internet and we're required by law to believe about 90% of everything we see/read, remember that!
whats wrong with reading lol, i love reading, i happen to own a collection of books myself, and i dont trust the internets <_<

Top Bottom