• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Don't!

You're the only droogie here that knows who Dave Mustaine is and listens to Megadeth >.>
lmao

Thanks for the vote of confidence, bro. But really? I won't be leaving unless Chaco or Glyph specifically ASK me to leave.

I also think it's kinda pointless to insinuate silly **** with comments pertaining to "old" and "new" members of this OTL community. It's a public thread, for starters. Anybody and their mother can post here. If they really wanted exclusivity in their posting, they would have made a social group and restricted it to "member's only."

Also, aren't ya'll supposed to be an "open" community anyway? I mean, if it's some secret fraternity that you guys have going on around here...I may have to bust out the togas and the kegs. Maybe ask Belushi to bring his buddies from the Animal House.

I REALLY don't want to argue. Unlike a few people around here (i.e. Teran), I dislike confrontation.

Smooth Criminal

Edit: Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, that was a waste of time. Discredit the above as a Freudian slip. Except for the part about Animal House and kegs.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
:laugh: Because of the title change?
Yeah :( I didn't ever bother to go into the OTL, because this was the only thread that was ever active. And then I was just waiting for Sirens of SWF. And it never came.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Yeah :( I didn't ever bother to go into the OTL, because this was the only thread that was ever active. And then I was just waiting for Sirens of SWF. And it never came.
oh, :laugh: this thread usually gets a title change once every 2 weeks >.>

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Okay... okay. Wow.

So, I'm driving home from work tonight, when I'm passing through an intersection and some stupid mother-****er changes lanes IN THE INTERSECTION, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, forcing me to swerve to avoid him, which caused me to hit a median, which popped one of my front tires.

If that weren't bad enough, here I am, stranded out in the dead of the night, with a thimbleful of automotive knowledge, hoping I knew enough about changing tires to do it.

I didn't.

First, as I was trying to remove the lug nuts to take the popped tire off, the wrench slipped and I got a blood blister on my right pinky. I couldn't find a proper place to jack the car up, either, so the car wasn't high enough to put the new tire on.

When I tried to lower the jack to move it to another place, it somehow got turned, causing it to get stuck uselessly underneath the car.

Finally, with the assistance of a couple of good Sams and some patrolling policemen, I managed to finish the change and get myself home in one piece, dirty and covered with car grease... starving... very tired, but in one piece.

Just wow.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Glad to hear you're alright, Sir O.
What is it with SWF members and car accidents????

Hey everyone...

I won't be at tournaments for at least half a year because on the way back from SiN, the driver fell asleep at the wheel and we drove off road and spun 5 times. During the spins I got launched out of the car, going somewhere from 75-80mph. I was wearing a seatbelt in the rear seat behind the driver. I ended up 10 feet away from the completely trashed car. The driver (only other person in the car) is completely fine (he stayed in the car).

I was given a 2% chance for living/not being a vegetable, but it seems I'll be okay. I got a neck fracture that was 1mm away from paralysis, and my right leg is really messed up (multiple fractures). I have a bunch of other relatively minor injuries around my body... it hurts to type this.

I didn't know what happened, when I woke up in the hospital. Now I'm at home starting a long rehab process. I might have to have knee surgery but I'm just glad to be alive.

That's all good luck to everyone while I'm gone.

Edit: One good thing I had some pretty good wins at SiN :) but they were all with the penguin.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't think my head has ever hurt this much in my entire life.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hungover Teran? Haha
I didn't realise this, but I was still drunk yesterday, because I felt no hangover after the couple hours of sleep that morning, but had been partying for like 60something hours before... -__-

Yeah, now I'm paying for it all. I don't think axe to the skull quite does it justice.

Top Bottom