• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I wouldn't call him a troll. He really wanted attention, he didn't do it to have fun or make fun of us.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Frown posted an AMAZING comic of the situation in the Lol Koth group.

Nap time for me~

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You've really never been trolled like this before, have you...? :ohwell:
A troll wouldn't make an alt after they got banned, make youtube videos in an effort to make amends.

No.

He was not a troll.

He was an attention seeking emo, who manipulated people's emotions in the hope of earning sympathy, respect, and sadly, modship lol.

So yeah, we know better than you do what this guy was up to, especially considering the time I spent sifting through all the lies and stuff.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I don't think you know what a troll is.
:laugh:

Whatever you say...

A troll wouldn't make an alt after they got banned, make youtube videos in an effort to make amends.

No.

He was not a troll.

He was an attention seeking emo, who manipulated people's emotions in the hope of earning sympathy, respect, and sadly, modship lol.

So yeah, we know better than you do what this guy was up to, especially considering the time I spent sifting through all the lies and stuff.
You made me sit through and read all three of the topics. I've got a pretty good gist of it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You made me sit through and read all three of the topics. I've got a pretty good gist of it.
You don't know KOTH though, or the myriad of other topics he made.
Just trust me on this ok? I know an actual troll when I see one.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You don't know KOTH though, or the myriad of other topics he made.
Just trust me on this ok? I know an actual troll when I see one.
Then maybe you'll explain this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet-Troll said:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
This was different from what he did... how?

Granted this is Wikipedia, but it's still most generally agreed-upon definition of an Internet troll.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Seriously? You're arguing over trolling. That's almost irony. Lol.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Then maybe you'll explain this:

This was different from what he did... how?

Granted this is Wikipedia, but it's still most generally agreed-upon definition of an Internet troll.
Ffs you know full well what a troll has come to mean.
Yeah, it is that, but that's too loose. Trolling is only deemed as trolling if it's done for kicks, ie "for the lulz".

This was not done "for the lulz" so KOTH s not a troll.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Why is trolling only "for the lulz," in your book? Seems like a really arbitrary distinction to me. A lot of trolls really DO believe the bull**** they're spouting.

And yes, I know there's some irony here. I just think it's kind of funny to see people patting themselves on the back for getting rid of him when he had everyone going for this long.

Even more so, he's proven that he knows how to use proxy servers (or something similar) to come back, meaning he could be here in SWF right this second without anyone knowing about it. So this great victory everyone is celebrating over getting rid of him might be for absolutely nothing at all.

I don't know, I just find that somewhat amusing. I'm not taking anything away from your awesome detective work, Teran, but let's call a spade a spade, here: he pulled the wool over everyone's eyes for a decent length of time, then deliberately showed how ineffectual the "super ban" was against him. Whatever his motives were, he was pretty ****ing good at what he did.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why is trolling only "for the lulz," in your book? Seems like a really arbitrary distinction to me. A lot of trolls really DO believe the bull**** they're spouting.

And yes, I know there's some irony here. I just think it's kind of funny to see people patting themselves on the back for getting rid of him when he had everyone going for this long.

Even more so, he's proven that he knows how to use proxy servers (or something similar) to come back, meaning he could be here in SWF right this second without anyone knowing about it. So this great victory everyone is celebrating over getting rid of him might be for absolutely nothing at all.

I don't know, I just find that somewhat amusing. I'm not taking anything away from your awesome detective work, Teran, but let's call a spade a spade, here: he pulled the wool over everyone's eyes for a decent length of time, then deliberately showed how ineffectual the "super ban" was against him. Whatever his motives were, he was pretty ****ing good at what he did.
Cool story bro.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Link me to where you think he's using a proxy.

Super banned = more than 9 point infraction ban. Doesn't mean IP ban.

He wasn't IP banned until after he made another new account.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Why does everyone care if he's banned anyway? What's happened has happened.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This weekend is turning into a weekend of Teran love. >.<

We need to get Tom in here to hate on me, balance things out a bit.

I love you too Chaco.

Also, what Azua said.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heh, two for one.

@Teran: It wasn't meant to piss off Azua, lol. If I had intended that, it would've been much more original.

Top Bottom