• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

8Bitman

Smash Master
gg's ary... look im really sorry sir orion... :( do you want to fight now or no? we can play for level up if you want....

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I am about two seconds away from being on you guys like white on rice with a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm. I'll kick my foot so far up your azzes that the water in my knee will quench your THIRST. :mad:
you have water in your knee? gross.i bet it hertz to move it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
...Lmao. And then the basement floods. Grr. :mad088: Plumber time or something imo.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Which country will fall first?

Iran
or
North Korea?

I know, it's a joke.
Iran won't fall, but the Islamic Republic looks like it's under threat.

I say it needs to become a Sith Empire.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Anyone wanna play? :x

If not I'll just go jump out of planes on GTA IV. =]

8Bitman

Smash Master
lolz thats a fun game to mess around on... ill play you if youd like, also do you know about the swingset glitch on GTA IV?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lolz thats a fun game to mess around on... ill play you if youd like, also do you know about the swingset glitch on GTA IV?
I'll play, and I know that glitch, lol. How do you do it though? o.o

Sorry TSM. ;-;

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'll play, and I know that glitch, lol. How do you do it though? o.o

Sorry TSM. ;-;
uhh get into a car and go to any place with a swingset, preferably the park, and then you just slowly drive straight into the swingset, slowly because you dont want to over shoot it then after your car has stopped moving and just running into the swingset continue to hold the the acceleration button then after a while your car will just glitch and be flung out of the park really far if you do it right, if you dont understand that then just go on youtube and look up videos for it you should find it:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
okayz if you still want to play then go online and host ill join in a second:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
kawaii sir orion might have friendlies with me so if i leave after a match its only going to be because of that:/ ill be online in a second:) sorry TSM:(

Top Bottom