• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Chemistry is gay.

2,2-Dimethylpropane.

If only it were still that easy. :cry:
Electrophilic Substitution on the Benzene ring! :mad088:

**** that ****.
Quiet you! :mad:

You're bringing back memories D:<

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Chemistry in college blows

if you are speaking about my 5,000th post, it may not come till august, or it'll be here by thursday

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah it's decided by a panel consisting of jesus and eric the red, as well as mike haze and kakoi hare

i should be ranked 5th but i got gimped

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I can't, just trust me. You will definitely know when it comes, but as I said I'm really unsure of the date so don't expect anything...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ohohohohoho

I was such a scrub two years ago.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
But if I tell you it may not happen D=

Besides you can't hex me. The laws of the Matrix do not apply to me, my mind has already been set free.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Does it have tod o with cake?

I LOVE CAKE

tbh i have no ****ing idea what you would know about me. you just seem so random (no offense) to know something

Chaco

Never Logs In
I told you I'd strip for you, to pay it off. Or whatever else. Just not paying. :mad:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Smooth you haven't been around the boards much anymore.

Sup.
Not much, bro. There's been a lot of stuff going on in my life recently. Some of it is good, but most of it has been pretty bad---bad enough to keep me distracted from Smashboards. Not to worry, tho'. Things are leveling out over here so expect me to be on here a little more often.

*GOES BACK TO READING HIS EXALTED BOOKS.*

Smooth Criminal

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So, let's see... in a half hour, I'm going to be heading to work 20 miles or so away in a car I know for a fact will break down on me on the way there. Last night it took me three hours to get back home, and I had to leave the OTHER car I took on a side street and get picked up.

...This will not end well. And I still have two more days after this to worry about.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So, let's see... in a half hour, I'm going to be heading to work 20 miles or so away in a car I know for a fact will break down on me on the way there. Last night it took me three hours to get back home, and I had to leave the OTHER car I took on a side street and get picked up.

...This will not end well. And I still have two more days after this to worry about.
that sucks, do you have AAA?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Wow that is not a fun situation to be in Orion :(

gamingblack thats alot of skull.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
that sucks, do you have AAA?
This. Fifty-something bucks nets you some of the most reliable coverage ever. These guys will tow your car for free to either a garage that's close by or your own domicile. They'll give you enough gas to get you to the nearest gas station and even swap out a blown-out/flat tire. Hell, they'll even get your keys out of your car for you if you happened to lock them in.

Smooth Criminal

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
gamingblack thats alot of skull.
well i do love Vic Rattlehead( Mascot of Megadeth) but i also have Serj dancing on the side >.>
This. Fifty-something bucks nets you some of the most reliable coverage ever. These guys will tow your car for free to either a garage that's close by or your own domicile. They'll give you enough gas to get you to the nearest gas station and even swap out a blown-out/flat tire. Hell, they'll even get your keys out of your car for you if you happened to lock them in.

Smooth Criminal
AAA is the best >.>

Top Bottom